You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Champions League Final Tickets

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 pm

lajauria wrote:Good Afternoon!

I also won two tickets for the final in Santiago Bernaveu, I wont go to the match for my job.

I am looking for anyone to send the tickets, in Spain the offer is about 2000€ for both tickets.
I will send tickets to the best offer.

Contac with me in lajauria88@hotmail.com

lol you must be crazy :D...i can get 3 days hotel + plane ticket + final ticket for that money
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Tickets

Postby TaylorMUFC » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm looking for €600 per ticket.
TaylorMUFC
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tickes by the final of the champions

Postby javomac13 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I have 2 tickets by the final of the champions of madrid on May 22 of category 2. Interested Alquien? To contact in que_hay_que_hacer@hotmail.com. If it(he,she) is in better Spanish
javomac13
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

champions league final tickets may 22nd

Postby keanostemper » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi everybody,

I am an Irish Manchester United fan so congratulations on your quarter final win :(. As we are no longer in the competition I have two catergory 3 tickets (Youth package) 1 Adult and 1 youth for sale. Please feel free to contact me at jodymurphy77@eircom.net.
keanostemper
Hey, I'm new here!

Visit a Bayern Munich match

Postby Basler » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello everybody :D
I'm from Basle and I would like to visit a game of my favourite team Bayern Munich in the next season. What is the easiest way to do this, if I don't want to go with an official supporter bus or something??
Because I would like to go by train!
Where can I get tickets from and when are dates of the new season coming out??
I hope someone can help me 8)
Thank you very much!!! :D :D :D
Basler
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Visit a Bayern Munich match

Postby Element » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Basler wrote:Hello everybody
I'm from Basle and I would like to visit a game of my favourite team Bayern Munich in the next season. What is the easiest way to do this, if I don't want to go with an official supporter bus or something??
Because I would like to go by train!
Where can I get tickets from and when are dates of the new season coming out??
I hope someone can help me
Thank you very much!!!

Check The FC Bayern official Website

They sell tickets but they are not available yet
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/ticke ... 00fd0996f7

==============

and about the Train : Here are nearly all infos u need http://www.eurorailways.com/products/tr ... basmun.htm
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Basler » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 pm

ok, thanks a lot :D
Basler
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Basler » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

other ideas???
Basler
Hey, I'm new here!

UEFA Final Champions League ticket available!!

Postby Artrab » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Looking forward to a very probable Final Champions League match in Madrid between FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona/Inter Mailand, I can offer to any Bayern fan a real good CATEGORY 1 ticket for this final match in Spain next 22nd May 2010.

This is a serious post as a result to UEFA official tickets draw. I have won one of the best tickets available, a CATEGORY 1, so you can think of watching such an impressive match from a marvellous seat at Santiago Bernabeu stadium (not behind the goal lines, and not watching the players running like if they were like ants, you know? It is a real fantastic ticket. I will receive it by the end of April through Spanish Post Service, so it would be available by the beginning of May.

So if anyone Bayern fan wants to watch this final Champions League in Madrid, just write an email titled "Champions League ticket" to my account xspic2004@yahoo.es and we shall be in contact. This is not a bid, ok?

Thank you by your attention. Regards from Spanien. :wink:
Artrab
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

It depends which matches do u want to attend...

for BL matches it is best to buy ticket on http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern

For CL matches it will be hard to get tickets on that site but maybe you can get it for group stage against some less attractive opponent.
And I believe in Switzerland you have a lot of FCbayern fans so it is not so hard to get some "tourist agency" tickets with bus and everything.
I get tickets for CL matches [group stage] from our tourist agency if they get any tickets...last year I was at Allianz arena when we played Sporting Lisabon and we won 7:1...I payed around 110€ for 500km trip to Munchen and back + Olympic stadium guide and ticket for that CL match at Allianz arena
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL TICKETS

Postby keanostemper » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 am

2 TICKETS FOR THE FINAL FOR SALE... JODYMURPHY77@EIRCOM.NET
keanostemper
Hey, I'm new here!

Final Champions League ticket AVAILABLE

Postby Artrab » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi, dear Bayern fans:

This is to comment you all that I can offer ONE CATEGORY 1 UEFA Final Champions League ticket for Madrid match next 22nd May.
Any Bayern fan interested about it, send me an e.mail to xspic2004@yahoo.es with "Champions League ticket" title.
I shall answer you with details.

UEFA official hotline center announced today tickets will be delivered from next 30th April to draw winners using "signed for" International Post Service method.
I expect my ticket for the first week of May.

Cross fingers for Bayern tomorrow massive clash at Gerland Stadium!! And dream of a final vs Barcelona or Inter in Madrid live!!!

Thanks. Regards from Spain. :)
Artrab
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

If anyone gives me a ticket for 200-250 € I will be happy to buy it:D...pvt msg me :D
sch0ll7

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:If anyone gives me a ticket for 200-250 € I will be happy to buy it:D...pvt msg me :D

They wont reply, cus they're bots.
If you want to contact the person, you'll have to send them an email.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 pm

I already send an email to all of them but they are asking too much:)
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion