You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Usually yes, if it's not in the away section... The Ultras, however, will always be in the Südkurve and you'll most likely get Nordkurve

Also, there are a few mixed and away sections in category one as well!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:17 am

If anyone has used viagogo before, are tickets actually cheaper if you book late? I'm planning a trip to München around the time of the Wolfsburg match in December but tickets are very expensive, whereas tickets for today's match and the Hertha match are much cheaper. Just wondering if it's worth waiting until nearer the date to book
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Kinda... Depends though... Usually, if you can stand the rush and anxiousness, they're probably cheapest right at the stadium 1-2 hours before the game...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Tdj » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 pm

#12 wrote:Kinda... Depends though... Usually, if you can stand the rush and anxiousness, they're probably cheapest right at the stadium 1-2 hours before the game...

Thats what im gonna try to do tommorow as a last resort
Tdj
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Lukas » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Hmm I might just bite the bullet and buy now. I swore I'd never pay over the odds for a football ticket but it's a rare opportunity.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tdj » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Lukas wrote:Hmm I might just bite the bullet and buy now. I swore I'd never pay over the odds for a football ticket but it's a rare opportunity.

Wait for like a week before...i checked on saturday for the match against herta and the prices were really good i wish i could have bought them
Tdj
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby amaurer » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:53 am

Hey, I just bought 2 tickets on Viagogo (first time at allianz arena for Bayer Leverkusen match :D :D )
As they are some "paper tickets", it is written that they will be delivered max 3 days before the event (during last week before the match)

Is that normal ? why should i wait so much and is it true that the tickets are edited one week before the event only ?
If yes I don't understand how some people can sell some tickets online without physically having them.

sorry for the rush of questions but now that I ordered for 340e more i am a bit worried :/ was an compulsive buy after so many monthes hesitating :twisted:
thanks in advance !!
amaurer
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
France

Postby anasnemr » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:03 am

amaurer wrote:Hey, I just bought 2 tickets on Viagogo (first time at allianz arena for Bayer Leverkusen match :D :D )
As they are some "paper tickets", it is written that they will be delivered max 3 days before the event (during last week before the match)

Is that normal ? why should i wait so much and is it true that the tickets are edited one week before the event only ?
If yes I don't understand how some people can sell some tickets online without physically having them.

sorry for the rush of questions but now that I ordered for 340e more i am a bit worried :/ was an compulsive buy after so many monthes hesitating :twisted:
thanks in advance !!

Yes it is normal i bought tickets from Viagogo for the supercup this year and the tickets were delivered 3 or 4 days before the match to the hotel were i was staying at.Although the tickets that i got wasnt for the seats that i ordered but it wasnt far away and it might have been better.For the other two questions i dont know the answers to.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby amaurer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 am

Thanks for your reply.
Just a feedback on my order : i received the tickets today ! For a match planned on 26th November so very good surprise.
viagogo seems indeed very efficient.
thanks
amaurer
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
France

Postby panda_kc » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Heya folks, I need some help.
Me and a friend are intending to go to the Atletico match in December.
I thought that the best option to get tickets would be on the official marketplace - but it says that the tickets are sold only to official members (and I can't become a member before January 1st).
But, as I can see, tickets for the PSV game are sold to anyone.

So my question is - does anyone have experience with the official market?
Will there be tickets available to buy?
Especially to non-club members.

or should I just look for tickets elsewhere?
panda_kc
First post

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:31 pm

It's mainly games where demand is low... I doubt that match will be "fair game"...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 am

As far as I can see, all games (apart from our Pokal against Augsburg) are sold out. The Zweitmarkt is your best "official" option, but you need to be a member for that. Don't think any Atletico tix will be available, apart from tix on the black market obv
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Re: [2016-05-03] Bayern Munich vs Atlético

Postby Rokk » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello! Sorry for offtolic as first. I jave questions about tickets. Is there still some tickets available vs atletico madrid? Please help me! Thanks.
Rokk
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2016-05-03] Bayern Munich vs Atlético

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:41 pm

Rokk wrote:Hello! Sorry for offtolic as first. I jave questions about tickets. Is there still some tickets available vs atletico madrid? Please help me! Thanks.

Short answer: no
Long answer: If you're willing to pay a lot more, and don't shy away from some risks, there are bound to be some on the black market.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm

If you're willing to camp at the AA you'd also get some on matchday
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion