You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Away tickets always start with a 3 (not all that start with a 3 are away blocks though)

And what you need for Shitty? High tolerance for overhyped teams, coaches and leagues

For the friendly though all you need is money
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:06 pm

In case anyone is interested... Hotel and a ticket included - Bayern vs. the impostor... :P :mrgreen:
Been to that hotel myself, it's nothing extraordinary but it's okay... (German site...)

https://watado.de/erlebnis/freundschaft ... c527ecb094
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:48 am

If you're able to decide on the spur of a moment... 59€

https://watado.de/erlebnis/freundschaft ... c527ecb094
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I finally managed to get tickets to a Bayern game via the 'normal' way. BLESS THE HEAVENS!
Now all I need to do is bribe coworkers to take my weekend shift....
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby zozon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Roonzil wrote:I finally managed to get tickets to a Bayern game via the 'normal' way. BLESS THE HEAVENS!
Now all I need to do is bribe coworkers to take my weekend shift....

What's a "normal" way? All I know the only ways of buying tickets for us (living out of Germany) is third-party websites like Viagogo or in the official Bayern online ticketing...

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between

Online-Ticketing
Ticket-Anfragen
Ticket-Zweitmarkt

As far as I can tell, the first is for buying if tickets are available online and first hand, the second category is asking (?) if someone wants to sell their ticket and the third is a second hand purchase?
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Normal way: applying for tickets on the official website, and getting them (winning the lottery basically) directly from Bayern. Also possible when you live abroad (like me).

Online Ticketing: exactly what you say, when tickets are available.
Ticket Anfragen: requesting tickets for upcoming matches (you can do that now for the entire season), you will enter some sort of allocated lottery. Some groups get priority over others bc of membership etc.
Ticket Zweitmarkt: second hand market where FCB members can sell or buy tickets off each other.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby zozon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:59 am

Roonzil wrote:Normal way: applying for tickets on the official website, and getting them (winning the lottery basically) directly from Bayern. Also possible when you live abroad (like me).

Ticket Anfragen: requesting tickets for upcoming matches (you can do that now for the entire season), you will enter some sort of allocated lottery. Some groups get priority over others bc of membership etc.
Ticket Zweitmarkt: second hand market where FCB members can sell or buy tickets off each other.

Aha... got it. I never asked you - how did you applied for a "normal" lottery in the first place, can you explain? :)
Is it through that Ticket Anfragen link or somewhere else?
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:49 pm

zozon wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Normal way: applying for tickets on the official website, and getting them (winning the lottery basically) directly from Bayern. Also possible when you live abroad (like me).

Aha... got it. I never asked you - how did you applied for a "normal" lottery in the first place, can you explain? :)
Is it through that Ticket Anfragen link or somewhere else?

It's the Ticket Anfragen (Request tickets)....for as far as I know those are still open. I usually go for quite a few and then sit and wait to see if I get any assigned to me. Last season I got none...now, first game and immediately tickets.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Yup they're usually closed when the first gameday is nearing...

Funnily enough, it seems to be easier to get finals tickets than home game seats (also: Cl easier than Bundesliga)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:00 pm

#12 wrote:Yup they're usually closed when the first gameday is nearing...

Funnily enough, it seems to be easier to get finals tickets than home game seats (also: Cl easier than Bundesliga)

Probably has something to do with the games being in midweek?

I signed up for every single away game near the Dutch border. Chances of getting those are even worse than home games, but hey....gotta try, right? :P

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby anasnemr » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Why dont you just buy the tickets from Viagogo they will be a bit more expensive but very reliable and u can get tickets for any match or is it much more expensive via Viagogo.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 am

Yes... Bayern games usually 150-250%...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Redinuske » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello Bayern fans! I'm coming from the UK for a holiday with my wife and i am hoping to get 2 tickets to watch bayern vs. Wolfsburg from via gogo. I want to get them for the side stands (catergory 1?) So I can be with the home fans. Is this correct? Also, am I right in thinking December fixtures have not been certified yet? Some sites say the game is Friday 9th and some say saturday 10th. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Redinuske
First post

Postby Roonzil » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Yip those dates haven't been confirmed yet. It'll be in that weekend, but what day or what time is still open. Category 1 is indeed home crowd (and most expensive).

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby McAndrewxD » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm looking on viagogo and the tickets say standing I'm just wondering if any of the Bayern regulars could tell me of that's gonna be hind one of the goals where the ultras stand, any response would be appreciated
McAndrewxD
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion