You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Macspunkin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Does anybody the away block for the Vicente Calderon? I've got tickets in 307 so hoping it's the Bayern end or will be sitting on my hands for 90mins!!!
Macspunkin
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eddy » Tue May 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Liebe BayernFans,

in England gibt es seit ein paar Jahren eine neue Preisstrategie der Vereine. Dabei schwanken die Preise anhand vieler Faktoren. Was haltet ihr davon? Könnte das auch ein Modell für die Bundesliga sein, um Anbieter wie Viagogo oder den Schwarzmarkt zu umgehen? www.goo.gl/odCDmD

Unter allen Teilnehmern werden 3 Amazon Gutscheine im Wert von je 50 Euro verlost. http://www.goo.gl/odCDmD

Danke für Eure Hilfe und Euch noch viel Erfolg in den letzten Spielen!
Eddy
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Appie_M » Tue May 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Hallo Bayern Fans,

Im nächsten saison will ich gerne einen heimspiel der FC Bayern besuchen. Ich verstehe das die beste chance um tickets zu bekommen als non-mitglieder Viagogo oder Ebay ist. Aber ich weiss das man auf diesen sites fast immer zu viel bezahlt und nicht 100% sicherheit hat ob die tickets überhaupt gültig sein.

Ich bin bereit um einen Bayern-mitgliedschaft zu kaufen. Das kostet mir 40 euro, dazu bin ich bereit. Aber wie gross ist die chance um mit einem mitgliedschaft tickets zu bekommen durch den offiziellen ticketsite der FC Bayern? Hat man damit eine grosse chance? Oder ist es eine verschwendung?

P.S. Entschuldigung fur meinen schlechten Deutschen sprache, ich versuche es noch zu üben

Mit freunlichen grussen,
Appie_M
Appie_M
First post

Postby Simon57 » Sun May 08, 2016 11:21 am

Hey, congrats all on the 25th title win! A good day!

Sorry i only speak English. I am coming to Germany this week from the UK and although i dont expect tickets to be available does anybody have any tips on how best to get two tickets for next weeks game?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Im a Rangers FC fan from Scotland but have always had a soft spot for Bayern and wanted to see them live. The holiday is for my 30th birthday so this would complete it for me.

Thank you,

Simon
Simon57
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Viagogo is probably your best bet, unless you want to go to Munich anyway and try to find tickets there. Expect to pay quite a lot though given that it's the last match of the season and there will be celebrations post-match.

Enjoy your promotion. I like Rangers. ;)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Simon57 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:50 am

Thanks for the reply! I am in Munich from tonight onwards - but Viagogo seems my best option, price isnt too much of an issue.

Look forward to the game hopefully! Rangers and Bayern, good combo!
Simon57
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby miki4789 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi guys, I'm a member fan, and I would buy tickets for the next season of bundesliga on the Bayern site, but I don't understand how, and if they are available. I also send an email at bayern tickets but nobody answer. Can you help me?
miki4789
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu May 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Not gonna lie to you: it's gonna be tough...
Tickets are generally granted by lottery... And it's only like 10.000 per game... You have to be really lucky... You can apply via email, homepage or mail... You need valid credit card info and at least an email address to receive print @ home tickets...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby miki4789 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Sorry but I Don't understand where I can buy tickets on the site. Can you indicate me or is it too soon?
I find this form, what is it? https://www.fcbayernmunich.com/media/na ... 015_16.pdf

I've credit card and email address because I become a member fan last March, I already paid membership fee.
miki4789
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Yeah you might use that one - it's German however... Obviously...
It's hard to do it in any other language tbh...

I always use this link:

http://www.fcbayern.de/de/tickets/ (also German)
and then I use my login and order via "Ticket-Anfragen" (Requests)...

Just try to make an account... It's pretty self-explanatory afterwards even though it's German - cause they do it with logos and all... And you can use the browser translator for the most part anyways... If you have any questions - feel free to ask...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby miki4789 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi, I tried to buy on Ticket-Anfragen, but when I log in with my email address end pw of member fan, display this error: FEHLERMELDUNG

Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut.
Sollte das Problem weiterhin bestehen, so wenden Sie sich über die Hotline an den Support.

Bitte schildern Sie dabei Ihr Vorgehen um den Fehler schnellstmöglich zu finden und zu beheben.

Hinweis: Dieses Problem kann durch Navigation mit den Browser Schaltflächen oder der Backspace Taste auf der Tastatur erzeugt werden. Bitte verwenden Sie zur Navigation nur die in der Oberfläche vorhandenen Schaltflächen und Links.Dieses Problem kann durch Navigation mit den Browser Schaltflächen oder der Backspace Taste auf der Tastatur erzeugt werden. Bitte verwenden Sie zur Navigation nur die in der Oberfläche vorhandenen Schaltflächen und Links.
miki4789
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:22 am

Strange... I'll look into it when I get home...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby miki4789 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:32 pm

All OK, I solved problem, now I've a question, I'm FCB member, if I buy two tickets with my name for 2 my friends, the tickets are nominative? That is, if I won't go they can't enter at the stadium?
miki4789
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:03 pm

They can... You should still apply with your own data though... The tickets will be issued in your name, and not once has anyone asked me for ID or anything... It's baffle gates anyway...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KRiSTiN » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello,

could you tell me if sectors 225 - 215 are for away or home fans, please? And what is needed for buying tickets for a match against MCFC?

Thanks.
KRiSTiN
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion