You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 pm

they are ours oldest, not regional rival and they have the 3rd biggest fan scene in germany. and in the remaining games they and berlin are our biggest obstacle for the title.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Another reason is that Bayern have been having trouble plaing Gladbach for years now. Favre used to prep his team quite well, I hope Schubert does the same.

Regarding tickets, I often buy mine through ebay kleinanzeigen (local ebay), that usually works quite well.

Pigeonhead wrote:Ok mate thanks. Why is the Monchengladbach game bigger than others? Is it a traditional rival or just because they're also going for champions league?

Even though I'm a United fan the first foreign team I saw play were Monchengladbach in 1979 when they played City in the uefa cup at maine road and I noticed when they played them this year they did have a very large following, seemed to be thousands of them.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Pigeonhead » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Oh well took the plunge today, £412 for 2 tickets which I'm really not happy about but it's for my son and it's s once in a lifetime trip and I don't want to risk him not getting in.

I said to him originally " I'll take you anywhere in Europe to watch a game, Barcelona, Madrid, Turin, wherever you want" and he's managed to choose the most expensive tickets in Europe :evil:

Think we'll take in the Augsburg v Cologne game on the Friday evening as well assuming the fixtures stay as they are now.
Pigeonhead
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Pigeonhead wrote:Oh well took the plunge today, £412 for 2 tickets which I'm really not happy about but it's for my son and it's s once in a lifetime trip and I don't want to risk him not getting in.

I said to him originally " I'll take you anywhere in Europe to watch a game, Barcelona, Madrid, Turin, wherever you want" and he's managed to choose the most expensive tickets in Europe :evil:

Think we'll take in the Augsburg v Cologne game on the Friday evening as well assuming the fixtures stay as they are now.

Your son has a great dad =D>
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:47 am

Hi I have a question if it is possible forecasting dates for the start of the new season, maybe harry-muc or #12 can give me some ideas.

I am planning to spend a weekend between start and mid-September in Munich I have not fixed the dates yet but was hoping to plan the date for a match when FC Bayern play home.
The problem is that I think that the fixtures for the new season come out late August and would be a bit late to leave booking everything so late especially if it is near end-September with Oktoberfest going on.

Is there any pattern how dates are usually allocated for the new season which would help me plan in advance ?

Thanks
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:19 am

Pigeonhead wrote:Oh well took the plunge today, £412 for 2 tickets which I'm really not happy about but it's for my son and it's s once in a lifetime trip and I don't want to risk him not getting in.

Expensive but I hope you'll get to witness a game that makes it worth it. Enjoy it!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:22 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Hi I have a question if it is possible forecasting dates for the start of the new season, maybe harry-muc or #12 can give me some ideas.

I am planning to spend a weekend between start and mid-September in Munich I have not fixed the dates yet but was hoping to plan the date for a match when FC Bayern play home.
The problem is that I think that the fixtures for the new season come out late August and would be a bit late to leave booking everything so late especially if it is near end-September with Oktoberfest going on.

Is there any pattern how dates are usually allocated for the new season which would help me plan in advance ?

Thanks

I think fixtures are usually released in June tbh. The opening match next season is on 26 August so it has to be announced much earlier.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:Hi I have a question if it is possible forecasting dates for the start of the new season, maybe harry-muc or #12 can give me some ideas.

Thanks

I think fixtures are usually released in June tbh. The opening match next season is on 26 August so it has to be announced much earlier.

I was under the wrong impression because I know for sure that apart from the opening matches at first they just issue a non day specific schedule but the weekend during which the match is planned but then they fix if it is Fri, Sat or Sun later on.
But the first version coming out in June fixing the weekend will give me an idea.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 am

As long as you're flexible about which day of your trip you'll watch the game, you'll definitely know in which weekend we'll be at home.

If you go a bit earlier and watch the opening game you'll know on which day we're playing too assuming we win the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Thanks

the exact dates cant be fixed before it isnt clear wich teams will play cl and el. that would be after the last playoff matches in late august. until then you just know the weekend.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:58 pm

harry-muc wrote:the exact dates cant be fixed before it isnt clear wich teams will play cl and el. that would be after the last playoff matches in late august. until then you just know the weekend.

Thanks, As long as I know which weekend, its fine for me, I am flexible and if the weekend is known by June then it gives me enough time to book and plan around that week.

Can one buy match tickets from June as well although the day is not fixed ?
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

You can already apply for tickets right now... Usually, real tickets are not shipped until I think 6 weeks before the game... Don't know exactly though...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:45 pm

#12 wrote:You can already apply for tickets right now... Usually, real tickets are not shipped until I think 6 weeks before the game... Don't know exactly though...

What do you mean apply the tickets now if there is no fixture yet ?
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:29 am

FC Bayern takes applications in advance... For example: you can already apply for let's say Schalke tickets for ext season without knowing when the game will be...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Saintjet » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:27 am

Hello Bayern fans

Thought I'd share my ticketing experience for Saturday's game v Eintracht Frankfurt (what a goal from Ribery!!)

My girlfriend and I, who are both season ticket holders at St Mary's (Southampton FC), and have watched football all over Europe, booked a weeks holiday, three nights in Bamberg (great beer) and four nights in Munich. Before we booked the holiday, we both thought it would be quite nice to go to the Allianz, however after booking we saw that tickets for the Eintracht Frankfurt game on viagogo were way too expensive.

In Munich, on the Friday before the game I checked viagogo again and saw that tickets prices were starting to reduce, to around £70 + viagogo tax, which for us as non Bayern fans was still a bit too expensive. On the Saturday (match day) prices started to fall a lot more. At 12.30 (kick off was 15.30) I bought two tickets in block 126 for £35 each + viagogo tax (face value was €15), printed the pdf in the hotel and we were in the stadium 1 hour later, no problems at all with the tickets.

I checked viagogo again, about 2 hours before kick off and there were tickets available for £20 which is fine if you have easy access to a printer.

Our tickets were in block 126, but for this game there was no reserved seating/standing, (there are numbered rows and seats but you have to stand) so we could go anywhere between block 126 and 129, that meant it was quite important we got there early so we could grab a decent spot. There were season ticket holders who wanted to sit/stand in their seat who were told they had to find another spot because it was "frei"

Overall I really enjoyed the experience, the way Guardiola sets his teams up is fascinating, the fluidity of his defensive organisation is daring but very effective, the Bayern fans were very good and made a very important protest about Monday night football.
Saintjet
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion