You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Yup, you definitely are in the seating area of the away team... Hoffenheim fans are usually pretty reasonable though, and since you're probably not a die hard read and white supporter you'll be fine... ;) Also, they don't really have many fans and most of them do no away trips so you'll likel end up in
a more-home-than-away block anyway... ;)

You could always try to exchange tickets with someone else in front of the Arena as well if all else fails...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:47 pm

harry-muc wrote:yeah, gästebloch means away section...but i have some good news, the main away section is 340-347 and "plastic" hoffenheim wouldnt even fill that blocks, so you should be "free" of them. the bad news, you will be underneath their block...so watch out for spitting and "falling" beer. in case that happens try to remember their faces and look for them after the match. hoffenheim supporters are a joke... :mrgreen:

I understand that the blocks were rebuilt and it's not a problem any more because they included some kind of protective barrier?!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby harry-muc » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 pm

youre right, i forgot the so called "spuckschutz"...but i dont know how good it works. but either way, every hoffenheim fan deserves a slap in the face. :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby billybayern » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

#12 wrote:Yup, you definitely are in the seating area of the away team... Hoffenheim fans are usually pretty reasonable though, and since you're probably not a die hard read and white supporter you'll be fine... ;) Also, they don't really have many fans and most of them do no away trips so you'll likel end up in
a more-home-than-away block anyway... ;)

You could always try to exchange tickets with someone else in front of the Arena as well if all else fails...

Will i still be able to celebrate the bayern goals though? :wink:
billybayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:37 pm

As I said, they're neither particularly violent - or violent at all :P - nor are they many... ;)

You'll be fine!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lizarazu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Guten Tag folks!

This year one of my dreams is coming true because I'm planning to attend the Bayern vs Schalke match. And I have the same big problem, it's very hard to get the tickets. I'm going with a friend, and both of us are travelling from Perú and well you know, this kind of trips aren't so usual for people from this part of the world. I have already checked Viagogo and like everybody says it's kind of expensive. So that's why I ask for your help. Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Lizarazu
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Peru

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:06 pm

I attended a midweek Pokal game last month, and viagogo was my only legit option to get a ticket. I assume the Schalke game would be much more harder, so I'd suggest you get those viagogo ticket now before they run out. That is unless you personally know some ticket holders who are willing to give you theirs at base price.

P.S. That's my perosnal experience, which is not much informative with regards to Bayern ticketing :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

True...

Sometimes when you're lucky and not too eager to go (and I think that only goes for Germans who have more "options" to go and see a game...) you can wait till one day or so before the game and then prices start to drop because people are afraid they won't be able to sell their tickets...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lizarazu » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:32 am

Well you are right. Getting tickets for that match will be very hard. I got the doubt because I was checking the zweit market and I realized that for the match against Hoffenheim are tickets available and just for 70€ for the categorie 1. But well Hoffenheim is nothe Schalke.
Lizarazu
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Peru

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Honestly if I were you I'd just buy them, even if they're a bit expensive. Not a common opportunity, it will be worth it. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lizarazu » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah, that's right but I was expecting to save a little bit of money to spend on souvenirs of the FCB store. And of course I will be there no matter how much it takes me
Lizarazu
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Peru

Postby shawn » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

apart from viagogo and ticketbis, are there any other websites that sell champions league tickets? I am in possesion of 2 for juve home match but i need another 1.

Thanks
shawn
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Pigeonhead » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Morning all, happy Easter. Ok my question is this - I'm coming over from England with my son for the Monchengladbach game at the end of April but for some reason this game is far more expensive on Viagogo than all the other games.

I don't mind paying the €150 per ticket but the viagogo charges are ridiculous. I read online somewhere that there's always touts between the train station and the ground selling tickets, I'm just looking for confirmation from some regular match goers that this is in fact the case?

If so I think I'll take my chances dealing direct with them.

Thanks
Pigeonhead
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:03 pm

normally there are some, but i wouldnt rely on that (especially if youre coming over from uk). if you are early, they try to sell at high prices and if you are late, there might be no, or just one ticket left. the match against mgladbach is one of the most important matches and gladbach has many fans, so its normal that people are selling to a higher price. so i would play it safe...
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pigeonhead » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Ok mate thanks. Why is the Monchengladbach game bigger than others? Is it a traditional rival or just because they're also going for champions league?

Even though I'm a United fan the first foreign team I saw play were Monchengladbach in 1979 when they played City in the uefa cup at maine road and I noticed when they played them this year they did have a very large following, seemed to be thousands of them.
Pigeonhead
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion