You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby R-C-P » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm planning on buying tickets for the DFB Pokal match against Darmstadt 98 next month and was looking mostly at the North Kurve mid-tier, blocks 246 to 242. though I've noticed that there are hundreds of seats all grouped together that are unsold. Does anybody know the reason for this and will it be okay for me to purchase seats there?
R-C-P
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Might be coincidental... Or a bigger cancellation from a fan-club...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Tailor » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:02 am

Hi,
I am looking for tickets to FC Bayern München - FC Ingolstadt.
If anyone can help me in purchasing tickets for this I would be so grateful
If anyone know there will be some chance to buy it naxt week on FCB Tickets ZweitMarkt for non members?
Thanks!
Tailor
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:06 pm

As a non member your best shots will always be the same: ebay and viagogo... Be prepared to overpay...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shawn » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi,

I have some questions regarding the ticket process on Bayern Munich website. Would be great is someone can answer me.

I am an official member and I would like to watch a game next year. I would like 2 tickets from March onwards. I am monitoring very closely the second market on Bayern Munich website but for now I had no luck in finding 2 tickets next to each other for Bundesliga matches. So I thought I try my luck for the champions league knockout stage match (in March). Can someone explain to me how the ticket inquiry process works?

Thanks,
Shawn
shawn
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey there!

How do you do it? On the German website? AFAIK there's no ticketing, especially no second hand market, on the English version, right?
Problem with the second hand thing is that they are very vulnerable to buybots... :roll: And you almost never get two together... As for the CL match: You can already make an inquiry... It's under "Ticket-Anfragen" (second from the top) on the German version... You need to log in and then you'll see
FC Bayern München - Achtelfinale UCL
UEFA Clubwettbewerbe 2015/16
08.03.2016 - 16.03.2016
Anfrage anlegen

which is the only game left with a green light... They will start selling the tickets soon after the draw and should be sending them to you - IF you get any - about 4 weeks in advance...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shawn » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi #12,

I am monitoring tickets here: https://tickets.fcbayern.de/internetverkaufzweitmarkt/EventList.aspx

As for the inquiry if you get the tickets you can sell them back just in case I won't find any flights/accommodation since I don't live in Germany?

So there are bots that actually buy tickets from the link I mentioned? Interesting.

Thanks,
Shawn
shawn
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Yup, there are... Apparently, you can make a lot of money reselling... Duh! :P
Pretty mobbed-up but true...
You cannot sell your tickets back, but... You will get at least what you paid for (and you shouldn't charge much more IMHO...) from another fan...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shawn » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Totally agree with you regarding the price. Ok I'll give it a go and see what happens :D.

Thanks #12.
shawn
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SkyBlue99 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 am

Good morning folks,

I am a Coventry City fan in peace. Every year I try and book a European trip to coincide with football and this year my friend and I decided on a trip to the Allianz at the the time they face Monchengladbach. What I hadn't anticipated was just how hard it is to get tickets for it. My trips to spain over the years have always been fairly easy to pick up tickets at a reasonable price. Munich seems to be £130+ a ticket on third party sites such as Viagogo. Does anyone know another way of getting round this, or even better own a season ticket/know someone who does who wouldn't mind selling me tickets to the one game?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you all in advance.
SkyBlue99
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 am

SkyBlue99 wrote:I am a Coventry City

I can't help you on tickets but what can you tell me on Michael Mifsud? How would you guys rate him? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SkyBlue99 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 am

MUTU wrote:
SkyBlue99 wrote:I am a Coventry City

I can't help you on tickets but what can you tell me on Michael Mifsud? How would you guys rate him? :)

After that night at Old Trafford, he will always be a hero in my mind!
SkyBlue99
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 pm

SkyBlue99 wrote:Good morning folks,

I am a Coventry City fan in peace. Every year I try and book a European trip to coincide with football and this year my friend and I decided on a trip to the Allianz at the the time they face Monchengladbach. What I hadn't anticipated was just how hard it is to get tickets for it. My trips to spain over the years have always been fairly easy to pick up tickets at a reasonable price. Munich seems to be £130+ a ticket on third party sites such as Viagogo. Does anyone know another way of getting round this, or even better own a season ticket/know someone who does who wouldn't mind selling me tickets to the one game?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you all in advance.

Hi there! There's no peace in soccer, EVER! :P Just kidding...

Okay... You will most likely have to go for the expensive ones... I have a chance of getting 4, but I only need two - which means IF I get any, I would have two to spare - for reimbursement of course... :P Also, I have a few friends with season tickets for the Südkurve, but I doubt they would give them away or know already (since I asked for me as well :P )... Also, this would mean the two of you would have to be die hard Bavarians for that day.... :P
I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let you know as soon as I find something out, but for now, I'm afraid I can't help you any more...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby billybayern » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello everyone,
QPR fan here and I'm coming over to see you guys play for the hoffenheim game. I'm very excited as I have never been before and have always wanted to experience watching bayern Munich in the Allianz arena. I have bought tickets from viagogo and they are normal labeled if they are away section tickets. I have now received them and working out from translation it says achtung gasteblock (fanbereich 1899 hoffenheim) which sounds like I'm in the away section :cry: can anyone confirm this? It's section 245.
Thank you for your time
billybayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby harry-muc » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:44 pm

yeah, gästebloch means away section...but i have some good news, the main away section is 340-347 and "plastic" hoffenheim wouldnt even fill that blocks, so you should be "free" of them. the bad news, you will be underneath their block...so watch out for spitting and "falling" beer. in case that happens try to remember their faces and look for them after the match. hoffenheim supporters are a joke... :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion