You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 am

I had stayed at Pension am Hauptbahnhof for 2 nights the last time I visited to watch a match.

This is in the same area but a bit closer to Karlspatz(Stachus) - before you reach reception, from the outside and the common area looks like a normal worn down block of flats but inside it is a completely different story, clean, nice little breakfast and helpful staff. - they have different room options with shared showers / WC or private showers & WC. I had found this through booking.com but they told me that if I had booked directly with them you will get a better deal.

I think it would be great to have a thread where we can share experiences about value for money lodging especially for those who go frequently for a quick visit just to watch a match.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby observer247 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:35 am

I love how brilliantly Bayern Munich is playing now. I will be in Barcelona (traveling from US just to watch games). I would like to watch the Bayern Munich - Hertha game scheduled on 28th of November at 1530. as per http://www.fcbayern.de/en/matches/fixtu ... ndesliga//

Question: Is the date and time confirmed ? Can that change ?

Question: I am thinking of flying to Munich that morning and taking the flight back that evening itself. Is it possible to take the 715pm flight from Munich after watching the game same day ? Game should end approximately at 530pm as per current schedule.

3rd and most important: I need only 1 ticket. I read a lot of posts here about viagogo and ebay. Are there any season ticket holders who have available ticket for the Hertha game ? For one ticket, what is the best way to go ?

thank you once again for reading.
observer247
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Nah, that one is set... It COULD change for acts of god or nature, but I doubt that will happen... ;)

7.15 is VERY very optimistic... You will need about an hour from AllianzArena to the airport at least... There are lots of people on the subway then... I would book a flight AT LEAST one hour later...

For one ticket, you can also try the resale on the homepage... Otherwise, probably viagogo...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby observer247 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks. The latest flight back to Barcelona that night is at 7.15pm Lufthansa.

When you say "try the resale on the homepage", which home page you mean ?
observer247
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:17 pm

This one
Apparently, it's only available in German and you have to be a club member...

Do you have urgent business in Bacelona? Otherwise I'd say stay the night... Munich is a great city...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby observer247 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Thanks #12. I will be with my family and kids in Barcelona. So trying to keep the time away from family as less as possible. Previously we planned to come to Munich on friday itself for the trip but on searching the web, was not sure if I will get tickets. Now after reading this forum looks like its possible. Have flight tickets to Munich on Monday (for whole family), non refundable :) Lets see worst case I will fly back Sunday morning staying the night at Munich.
observer247
Hey, I'm new here!

Tickets Bayern vs Hertha Berlin 28-11-2015

Postby ironman865 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Hey you guys ! I'm trying to find tickets for the match Bayern vs Hertha Berlin at the Allianz Arena on 28-11-2015 for the first time !

Unfortunately, the tickets are sold out and I can only find it on viagogo which is very expensive !

Do you have any other suggestions??

Many Thanks!

True Bayern Fan HAROUT
ironman865
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ironman865 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Hey you guys ! I'm trying to find tickets for the match Bayern vs Hertha Berlin at the Allianz Arena on 28-11-2015 for the first time !

Unfortunately, the tickets are sold out and I can only find it on viagogo which is very expensive !

Do you have any other suggestions??

Many Thanks!

True Bayern Fan Harout
ironman865
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets Bayern vs Hertha Berlin 28-11-2015

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

I have an order running and a possible cancellation odf a friend... Just you? I might be able to get you one...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Whoever wanted tickets for Arsenal: I'm sorry, I was rejected... :roll: :roll:
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dazza » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am also looking for tickets to this fixture. I was unsuccessful in the ticket application via FC Bayern website and viagogo and other such sites are so expensive!

If anyone can help me in purchasing tickets for this I would be forever grateful. I am looking for 3 x tickets but will settle for anything.

Thanks

Darren
dazza
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PeAndreas » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi we are also looking for 3 tickets. We Will be in Munich on the 28th and My 9 year old son desperately wants to attend a Bayern match. Please help
PeAndreas
First post

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:05 pm

3 tickets are very very hard to get... Usually, members get only two... There are some ways to get more sometimes... But there's no guarantee... Your best shot is viagogo...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jamesdel » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello. Myself and 4 friends will be visiting Stuttgart on the 8th of April for the Bayern match, I was wondering if anyone could suggest or help how we may be able to get 5 tickets for the away end (9th April). We have done numerous visits to the Allianz maybe three/ four times a year but this time we thought we would take in an away game, but are finding tickets very difficult! :( could anyone help or suggest anything?
Regards James

*we will be coming from the uk*
Jamesdel
First post

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Jamesdel wrote:Hello. Myself and 4 friends will be visiting Stuttgart on the 8th of April for the Bayern match, I was wondering if anyone could suggest or help how we may be able to get 5 tickets for the away end (9th April). We have done numerous visits to the Allianz maybe three/ four times a year but this time we thought we would take in an away game, but are finding tickets very difficult! :( could anyone help or suggest anything?
Regards James

*we will be coming from the uk*

Look on ebay or secondary sellers.

For example here is one.
Just look up vfl stuttgart tickets...should be able to fins something

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/I ... /E-1074604

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion