You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby omgwtf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:01 pm

#12 wrote:Awfully sorry... I meant to write "situated"... :D Yes, you will be standing!
Well, if you don't have them that's good right? Not just the other country but also a whole new experience - you're gonna love it!

Usually, the gates open 2 hours before the match... Personally I would try to be there at that moment... :P Especially since - even though it should be easy to find - you don't exactly now where you have to go... You SHOULD be there one hour before the game AT THE LATEST, but I recoomend you be there earlier for a better experience... There will be plenty of entertainment and even if you don't speak much German I think you might like it... Also, I hear there's free wifi anywhere now... (Haven't yet been able to test it though since I currently am suffering from an injury as well... :P :D)
It usually takes you about 15-20 minutes from central station ("Hauptbahnhof") to Fröttmaning on gamedays...

I remember from the Wembley final that regulations are a little different in the UK, so I reccomend you take a look at items you may or may not take with you

If you need anything else feel free to ask...

I have been to the Allianz Arena before, so I know how to get there, fortunately. Thanks for all of your help though, man, I really appreciate it.
omgwtf
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:44 am

You are very welcome!

Just in case you missed it: I mixed something up so you will actually be in "Nordkurve", not "Südkurve" - sorry about that, I should not be answering in a hurry... :P :D
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby omgwtf » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:07 pm

It's fine, mate. Don't worry about it. I knew I was in the Northern section anyway because I was in the Southern part before and that was like section 300 or something. Looking forward to being in the terraces this time though!
omgwtf
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby TexasBayernFan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:36 pm

I am coming for the Arsenal Bayern game in November! All the way from Texas. Should I be safe and just buy them on Viagogo?
TexasBayernFan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 pm

If you want to be 100% sure to see that particular game - simple answer: yes
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby TexasBayernFan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:04 pm

what section do arsenal fans sit in, want to avoid that? Also, what is the section(s) that the wild fans sit in, I forget the name for them? Thank you.
TexasBayernFan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

I think I answered that same question to you in the other thread already? The one with the bus... ;) :P

There are currently no tickets available for those sections though, so 220/21/22 would be closest... you could try ebay but that'S even more expensive...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby TexasBayernFan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:56 pm

and by 220/221, you are referring to the section that has the really wild Bayern fans correct? What are they called again? Their nickname escapes me!
TexasBayernFan
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Well, the whole block is called Südkurve, which is referring to the stdium shape, comparing it to a turn in the road and to the fact that it's located in the south... The fans are actually divided into several groups, so called "ultras", the most famous of those on our side are "Club Nummer 12" and "Schickeria"... They're not in 221 though, they're in the lower rank of the stadium so 221 is right above them... You will sit in one of the loudest spots in the whole arena, I promise... ;)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby calcionova » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 am

Tickets are cheap compared with England...
calcionova
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Any Tickets for the Dortmund or Werder Match ?!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby zozon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello everyone. I need help and an advice. And its a bit urgent...

I have 2 possible situations:

1. To attend the Dinamo Z. - Bayern game. The ticket is 50 euros and the travel fare is 90 euro by bus.

2. To attend the Bayern - Olympiacos game. Some guy proposed a 50 euro ticket, the travel fare is 50 euro by plane and I found accomodation here:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/euro-yo ... al;ucfs=1&

The price is 100 euro for 2 people for 2 nights. If I choose the plane route, I must stay 2 nights cause the return flight is 2 days later.

So, the Zagreb game will cost me 140 euros and going to Munchen will cost me (probably) 150 euros.

Can ANYONE advice me what to do and also I have 2 questions:

Is Viagogo a secure place to buy a ticket?
Is somebody from Munchen who is a member here who can be my host for 2 nights (I will pay the bed if its needed) or to find me a cheap room?

I'm from Macedonia, 28 year old male.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Well, can't tell you what to do buddy, your choice... ;)

What I CAN do, is try to help you out... Unfortunately my brother moved to Berlin, so maybe there's someone here who actually IS from Munich... If not: seems you're not very demanding and you basically only seek a place with a roof and a bed, right?

You might wanna try A&O Hostels...
They also have rooms for two for like 20€... They're not tooo luxurious, but they're nice and clean ans a nice breakfast is included...

Viagogo is pretty secure - only that those assholes rip honest fans off by wanting too much money for the tickets...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

Hey, thats a nice hostel.....
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Yeah I've stayed in quite a few of those now and I was always satisified...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion