You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 am

It's fine, i have been once in the same block actually and had a great time. Sure they are not top places, but the atmosphere is still amazing.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby a_rohra » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you for the reply @ Tedesco. Do you have any idea about the town now. I have row 22. Does it start from low to high or high to low.
For e.g. if i have Block 304 row 22, will 22 be on top of the tier or at the bottom?

Aakash
a_rohra
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:55 am

Usually, as you gow higher the numbers increase... You should be fine... Allianz arena was built exhausting German standards to the fullest to ensure everybody would have a great experience... You will not be able to shake hands with Manuel Neuer... But you'll see just fine!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Basti's » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi
New to the forum, i am trying to get tickets for the Augsburg match, wondering is this possible ?!
Basti's
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby observer247 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Huge Bayern fan from San Francisco Bay Area. I am going to Munich and plan to watch the home game against Hertha (November 28th). On the official website, all tickets are sold out. Can you please suggest how I can buy a ticket or two ? I read somewhere that Viagogo is no more the aftermarket. And also they are charging a lot. Please help.

Also can you please let me know if my 4 year old and 6 year old accompany me and my wife to watch the game, do I need to buy 4 tickets or just 2 ?

thank you once again.
observer247
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 pm

You need tickets - usually, there are children's tickets as well for reduced price...
Viagogo or ebay should be your best shot... It's tough to get a spot in Allianz Arena... :?

Basti's wrote:New to the forum, i am trying to get tickets for the Augsburg match, wondering is this possible ?!

on such short notice? I'm not gonna lie to you, chances are slim...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby omgwtf » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Alright lads,

I'm really hoping someone will be able to answer my question regarding the game against Augsburg that's coming up. I have a ticket for section 126 - 129 and I am wondering if this means that it's a standing terrace? Can I move freely in between these stands as long as there is space or what's the deal? I just want to double check before I go because I don't want to be wandering around aimlessly or I'm worried that it's a seated section and I have no allocated seat number on my ticket. Last time I was at the Allianz Arena, I was sitting way up in the heavens, so I didn't have this issue last time. Anyway, I hope someone can clarify this for me. I'd really appreciate it!

Basti's wrote:Hi
New to the forum, i am trying to get tickets for the Augsburg match, wondering is this possible ?!

For what it's worth, I ordered tickets for this game on Tuesday from Viagogo and my ticket arrived today, so if there's tickets left, you should be ok. Although, I guess it's entirely dependent on how fast the seller can get them sent out to you; etc.
omgwtf
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:46 pm

omgwtf wrote:Alright lads,

I'm really hoping someone will be able to answer my question regarding the game against Augsburg that's coming up. I have a ticket for section 126 - 129 and I am wondering if this means that it's a standing terrace? Can I move freely in between these stands as long as there is space or what's the deal? I just want to double check before I go because I don't want to be wandering around aimlessly or I'm worried that it's a seated section and I have no allocated seat number on my ticket. Last time I was at the Allianz Arena, I was sitting way up in the heavens, so I didn't have this issue last time. Anyway, I hope someone can clarify this for me. I'd really appreciate it!

Positive.

You will be seated in the southwest area of AllianzArena which is actually quite convenient: if you arrive via subway you will be RIGHT THERE... :P
I take it you're from the UK? You don't have standing terraces do you? Anyways, you're free to choose where you want to watch the game inside those "blocks"... However, I would strongly suggest you be there early... Because the best places will be gone soon... I rarely get tickets in that area (actually had some for an away game of Cologne in Munich against the pussycats :P ) but I would be in 129 as it is closest to the hardcore fans (Club Nr. 12 etc.) who cheer the loudest and therefore the atmosphere is best - but that will be behind the goal... If you want to sacrifice a little (not too much though, you'd be fine if you'Re less of a singer/cheerer :P ) atmosphere for a better view, I'd go for 126 where you will be very close to the corner flag... 127 is assigned for disabled people AFAIK...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 pm

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby omgwtf » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:13 pm

#12 wrote:Positive.

You will be seated in the southwest area of AllianzArena which is actually quite convenient: if you arrive via subway you will be RIGHT THERE... :P
I take it you're from the UK? You don't have standing terraces do you? Anyways, you're free to choose where you want to watch the game inside those "blocks"... However, I would strongly suggest you be there early... Because the best places will be gone soon... I rarely get tickets in that area (actually had some for an away game of Cologne in Munich against the pussycats :P ) but I would be in 129 as it is closest to the hardcore fans (Club Nr. 12 etc.) who cheer the loudest and therefore the atmosphere is best - but that will be behind the goal... If you want to sacrifice a little (not too much though, you'd be fine if you'Re less of a singer/cheerer :P ) atmosphere for a better view, I'd go for 126 where you will be very close to the corner flag... 127 is assigned for disabled people AFAIK...

Sorry, just to confirm, I will be standing then? You said "Positive", but then you also said that I would be "seated" in the South West area of the arena, so that confused me a little, haha. I am from Scotland though, yeah. We don't have terraces over here, but I believe Celtic are looking at bringing them back again. What time do you think is a good time to head for the game if you suggest getting there early? I am really excited for the game. The last time I was at the Allianz Arena, Klose, Toni and Gomez all started! It was a while ago. :D
omgwtf
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Awfully sorry... I meant to write "situated"... :D Yes, you will be standing!
Well, if you don't have them that's good right? Not just the other country but also a whole new experience - you're gonna love it!

Usually, the gates open 2 hours before the match... Personally I would try to be there at that moment... :P Especially since - even though it should be easy to find - you don't exactly now where you have to go... You SHOULD be there one hour before the game AT THE LATEST, but I recoomend you be there earlier for a better experience... There will be plenty of entertainment and even if you don't speak much German I think you might like it... Also, I hear there's free wifi anywhere now... (Haven't yet been able to test it though since I currently am suffering from an injury as well... :P :D)
It usually takes you about 15-20 minutes from central station ("Hauptbahnhof") to Fröttmaning on gamedays...

I remember from the Wembley final that regulations are a little different in the UK, so I reccomend you take a look at items you may or may not take with you

If you need anything else feel free to ask...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Basti's » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

#12 wrote:You need tickets - usually, there are children's tickets as well for reduced price...
Viagogo or ebay should be your best shot... It's tough to get a spot in Allianz Arena... :?

Basti's wrote:New to the forum, i am trying to get tickets for the Augsburg match, wondering is this possible ?!

on such short notice? I'm not gonna lie to you, chances are slim...

Is it possible to get tickets off touts at the stadium on matchday ?
Basti's
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:26 am

Tout - is that someone who sells tickets on the black market? That's possible... Just be prepared that it's gonna be WAAAYYY overpriced... You could still try viagogo/ebay, sometimes you can make a good bargain there...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DoctorMG » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:09 am

Hello again.
I have two tickets in block 348 and one in 234 (Bayern - Koln, 24.10.2015)
Is it quite close to the guests fans? And generally is there good view form these places?
DoctorMG
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:56 am

Ok... First of all I messed up again... :D
I really seem to have trouble with compass points... So nothing changes for all of you, except you will be in the opposite direction... :P :D

Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

As for DoctorMG: sometimes people try and exchange tickets so that you have three in the same block... maybe you're lucky... Your tickets are all pretty close to Südkurve...
348 is in the Northwest area in the third rank, the first block of Haupttribüne... It is actually pretty close to the guest fans... But they're not violent! ;)
You will have a great view there, especially if you're into tactics and movement...
234 is on the opposite side but in the second rand... So it's a little closer to the field... It'S a little closer to the action but the other two are not bad either!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion