You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Element » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey All

I need a REASONABLY-PRICED Ticket for any of the following matches: (preferably number 3 and 4)

1-Darmstadt vs Bayern (19.9.2015)
2-Mainz vs Bayern (26.09.2015)
3-Bayern vs Dortmund (3-4.10.2015)
4-Werder Bremen vs Bayern (16-18 .10.2015)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Mullerlite wrote:Hi,

I have a couple of queries regarding tickets.

I am taking my son to the FC Koln game currently scheduled for the 24th of October 2015. I have made a ticket inquiry through the official web-site but didn't receive much information with it. My questions are;

When am I likely to find out if I'm successful and what do you think my chances are? If I'm unsuccessful is it straightforward enough to get tickets via viagogo?

Also, when is it likely to be confirmed the date/time of the game as I'm wary of booking anything in advance and then have the game re-scheduled for tv.

Thanks in advance - Andrew

Sorry - saw this just now...

Well -you WANT to take him... ;)
You are a member? Then they will contact you as soon as presale starts - which is mostly 4-6 weeks before the game... That'S also the timeframe, in which the actual date and time for the match will be announced...

IF you get tickets via viagogo that will be enough, yes - you can usually pick them up at the stadium... Also, there's a resale on the Bayern page - sometimes you find quite good tickets there...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the_metal_man » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi

I'm new here, from France, so my English is not perfect

I want to go to see game Bayern - Leverkusen @ 29/08/15

Is it still possible? Where can I buy 2 tickets? For me & a friend

On FC Bayern official web site on ticket part? But I see there is no ticket to buy...

Is via gogo is ok to buy 2 tickets to see the game? Is it legal? That's really work? I will have to drive 10 hours to my place, dont want to moove to Munich for nothing...

Help me please

Best regards
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Bonjour! ;)

So, my French got way worse ever since I graduated, so I hope English ist fine...
If you're not a Bayern member, you most likely have no chance of getting tickets through the club itself... So viagogo is fine - IF you get any... There are probably no tickets left anymore, since it's the next home game...

Also, if you go to Munich, you SHOULD stay for at least one night... There'S lots to see, great food, great beer - don't miss out on that! ;)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the_metal_man » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you #12.

So, I already went to Munich during 1 weekend, that's was so cool, nice city, lot of thing to see! But never to see a game!

You think there is ticket on Via gogo? The web site say yes, I dont want to spend money from the windows

Ok, so Via gogo is safe? For 2 tickets? How they send ticket? By post or e mail ticket?

And what do you mean by "So viagogo is fine - IF you get any..." please?
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Their homepage says they have some, yes... So they probably do - that'S what I meant by "IF you get any" - many games are sold out and more often than not you don't even get viagogo tickets for top teams (which I think Leverkusen is)...
Usually, you can pick up the tickets at the stadium - they have a special viagogo booth there... I don't think they offer to print out tickets yourself... You can choose to have them sent to you but I'd pick them up - there'S not too much time left and since you live in France it could be difficult to get them in time...

Hope I could help, enjoy the game, and please bring back a victory... ;) (unable to go right now because I'm injured :( , but as soon as I'm back on my feet again I'll be there! :P :D)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the_metal_man » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Ok thank you

I just buy 2 tickets (e ticket)so, I think they will send me the ticket by e mail, so for now I will check every day. From my place in France I have to drive 9h to Munich, so I will leave my place at 6.00 am

E ticket is ok to I imagine?

thx u.
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Postby dmenace » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Please do share the result of your ticket buy... I'm also a bit reticant buying viagogo tickets, but since all home games are sold out for the rest of the season it's the only way to get em...

Mia San Mia
dmenace
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Tedesco » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 am

Viagogo is fine, I bought from them already. They're just pricy.

An alternative is ebay.de. I also got tickets from there once no problem.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby the_metal_man » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 am

Ok, I made my order yesterday evening, I hope I will receved my place fast, they have to send me the place by e mail, is it good to?
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 pm

They'Re not sold out yet, they just don't accept any more inquiries... ;)
CL game inquiries are still accepted for example...

If you drive 9 hours, please don't start at 6am... I would - at least! - start at 4.30am... If you start at 6 you don't even have time to take a break to pee and eat a little something... ;)
Half an hour is really close!

EDIT:

Aaaaaaand I just realized, that the game is 6.30pm... :D
So yeah, 6 am is fine... If you need any tips on restaurants or anything else, feel free to ask!

Also, you can park right at the stadium, just don't forget to have 5€ of credit remaining on your arena-card to pay for the parking fee!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the_metal_man » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Thx so so much #12! U ROCK HARD!

I just receved my 2 places by e mail, so 2 E tickets. Just, is it normal that there is a name of some one else on the billets? I guess yes, the first buyer?

No probleme for me to have acces on the allianz arena? Did they ask for ID or something?

Thx u.

Edit : Arena-card? What is it? I dont have this, is it necessary to park the car?
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Postby dmenace » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 pm

You need to have an Arena card and put money on it, then you can use the card to pay for drinks and food. Make sure you keep 5 euro on it to pay for parking when you drive to the barrier of the garage....
Arena cards are sold at the ticketboxes outside the stadium and inside there a more then enough points to put extra money on your card if needed...

Parking your car in one of the parkinggarages is the best thing to do if you don't want to walk for miles...

Mia San Mia
Last edited by dmenace on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmenace
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby the_metal_man » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Ok thank you.

And about the other name on the ticket (not my name) no probleme with this?
the_metal_man
Getting the hang of it

Postby dmenace » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:28 pm

No, they don't ask for id, you just scan your ticket at the gate...

Mia San Mia
dmenace
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion