You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Attending is one thing, but knowing who will be at the Audi Cup without Bayern even offering and official statement is a bit ridiculous. Who says RM wont be on another US Trip, same could be for Bayern...
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBfangirl » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi fellow Bayern fans!

Greetings from Singapore :D

I will be in Munich from 20 to 23 March 2015.
I am looking for tickets and fans to watch the 22 March 2015 (Sunday) match against Borussia Monchengladbach.

Could someone please help me out?
It is my dream to watch Bayern play live in the beautiful Allianz Arena :)

Thank you very much!

~ Mia San Mia ~
FCBfangirl
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Singapore

Postby Frankandsteph » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Attending is one thing, but knowing who will be at the Audi Cup without Bayern even offering and official statement is a bit ridiculous. Who says RM wont be on another US Trip, same could be for Bayern...

Not sure what you mean. We are attending the Audi Cup game of BM v RM. No worries if you don't believe me, I have nothing to prove, I was just seeking some clarity on the other matches.
Frankandsteph
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Frankandsteph wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Attending is one thing, but knowing who will be at the Audi Cup without Bayern even offering and official statement is a bit ridiculous. Who says RM wont be on another US Trip, same could be for Bayern...

Not sure what you mean. We are attending the Audi Cup game of BM v RM. No worries if you don't believe me, I have nothing to prove, I was just seeking some clarity on the other matches.

I am not sure where you got your information from but according to this source, the Audi Cup 2015 will be a triangular tournament held in Australia between Real Madrid, Manchester City and AS Roma. Therefore Bayern will not take part this year, and moreover it won't even be held in Munich. If the source I linked you to looks too fishy, check this page from which you can buy tickets for the individual matches. Hope this helps.

EDIT: This source refers to the triangular tournament in Australia as 2015 International Champions Cup, presented by Audi. The tournament will be just 3 matches and ends on 24th July. More info also on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Inter ... mpions_Cup
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sterndessudens » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 am

Wow that's expensive from world ticket shop. We locals go to http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ICC2015PX and my friend just bought my platinum ticket to the Roma v RM game, but there's some problems within their group because Liverpool is also coming to Australia. It looks like Bayern are headed to China for the offseason again (although I want them to come to Australia as the team hasn't been there except Basti)
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 pm

If you are a member of FC Bayern you can as of today do ticket inquiry's for Bayern home and away games in BL and CL. This means you can enter the lottery for the games you choose, to get tickets. Its not guarantueed ofcourse, but a good chance.. I enlisten for like 8 or 9 games :)
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:19 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:If you are a member of FC Bayern you can as of today do ticket inquiry's for Bayern home and away games in BL and CL. This means you can enter the lottery for the games you choose, to get tickets. Its not guarantueed ofcourse, but a good chance.. I enlisten for like 8 or 9 games :)
Viel Gluck;-)

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 pm

CL is Always a guarantueed ticket in the group phase, BL game i will get atleast 1 or 2 like every year.. Or else there is the fan club i am in where i live ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby RodC » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 am

Nice to be here guys! I have a brief query about ticketing and specifically, club membership. Maybe someone can help.

I've been a long time fan and have decided to send my application to become a fully fledged club member, despite being from Scotland I want to be considered a full member.

What I am looking to obtain an answer on is, by becoming a member will it make it easier for me to obtain tickets to a specific game? I'm specifically looking at the possibility of going to the game on the weekend of 27/11 against Hertha Berlin and want to know how I'd go about obtaining tickets for the game if I am a member.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
RodC
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Der Markgraf » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:14 pm

I put in a ticket inquiry for the BL game against Hamburg on 14/8. The email from the club said I would hear back on whether I got the ticket at least 6 weeks before the match, but I have not yet received a response. Does anyone have any experience with the inquiry system and know when I could expect a response?
Der Markgraf
First post

Postby Atlantafc » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:57 am

Another question,

I got tickets for the team presentation and they are print at home. Would it be ok if I pulled them up on my phone or do I actually need to print them. If so does anyone know a place where I can print tickets in Munich?
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to fuck wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Not sure about the phone thing, but maybe your hotel could print them for you? There are also print shops near Hauptbahnhof
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mullerlite » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi,

I have a couple of queries regarding tickets.

I am taking my son to the FC Koln game currently scheduled for the 24th of October 2015. I have made a ticket inquiry through the official web-site but didn't receive much information with it. My questions are;

When am I likely to find out if I'm successful and what do you think my chances are? If I'm unsuccessful is it straightforward enough to get tickets via viagogo?

Also, when is it likely to be confirmed the date/time of the game as I'm wary of booking anything in advance and then have the game re-scheduled for tv.

Thanks in advance - Andrew
Mullerlite
First post

Postby German-American » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Does anyone know how to purchase a season ticket?
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:14 pm

With great difficulty...
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion