You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Tailor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm

OK. But siting behind the PC is my problem .... i only ask how many tickets is possible buy wit Membership?
Tailor
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Depends.. some games 4, but important games like against Schalke, BvB, Gladbach its 2..
Ottomeister13

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby rdnewton » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi all,

I'm new here and haven't seen the functionality to allow me to post a new topic, so my apologies if this is in the wrong place! In any case, I'll be in Munich on 16 December 2014 and am desperately trying to find tickets to the match vs. SC Freiburg.

Any members on here that would be willing to purchase the tickets from the secondary market to sell directly to me? I don't know how else I can get valid tickets!

Please help?

Thanks!
rdnewton
rdnewton
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Che5 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi Guys,

New to forum and first post.
I've Bought my Girlfriend 4 night stay in Munich for Xmas & Now would love to get tickets for the Game Against Koln on the 28th FEB!

I have Emailed official Ticket office and told all sold out but would be very grateful if anyone could give me advice or knows of anyone Selling ticket.

We are coming over from Glasgow. I am a Die hard Celtic.fc Supporter and my Girlfriend is a die hard fan of the other Glasgow team.

Both massive Fans Of FC Bayern Munchen.

Thanks in Advance
Michael Che Kennedy
Che5
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby pyrasur » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:10 am

Che5 wrote:We are coming over from Glasgow. I am a Die hard Celtic.fc Supporter and my Girlfriend is a die hard fan of the other Glasgow team.

Don't they have rules against this kind of thing in Scotland? :-k Society is going downhill. Next thing you know, you can be friends with ANYONE you want! ;)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Zigehh » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 pm

If anyone is interested in buying tickets from Viagogo i can say it works. I must say i was a bit skeptical before i purchased them but everything went through smoothly. Will definitely use Viagogo again in the future to get the tickets because i see no other way to get them as a person who is not living in Munich.

For the info I paid 72 euros for a ticket that is worth 50 (atleast it says so on it). Had no troubles with the shipment or any other thing i was worried about in the beginning.

The view was also not bad :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zigehh
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 am

Yep, the thing with viagogo is they sell for higher prices the tickets are normally sold for..
Ottomeister13

Postby Bcafc1903 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi all

I'm looking to get tickets for the reserves Derby against 1860 in March. Has anyone got tickets for this before and if so how do I go about it. I'm trying to get 13 tickets. I understand reserve ges are usually pay on the day but as the last derby was a sell out I imagine this worn be the case. Would be grateful for any help/advise.
Bcafc1903
First post

Postby Andy1990 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi. I'm new to the forum and wanted to pick your minds on this subject if I could.

My friends and I ( 11 of us) are going to munich for my stag do on the 24th April. And are there for the Hertha.B game.

Had a look on the official site but says it's sold out. Could I buy tickets from H.berlin directly?

Thanks in advance
Andy1990
First post

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Nope, you probably wont get away tickets from Hertha, since they are, for Hertha. Only if Hertha decides to give em back to Bayern, they coulb be sold again to Bayern fans.
Ottomeister13

Postby scratchard » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:36 am

Hi,

First time posting! I tried searching but haven't found anything to clarify.

Hopefully Bayern will go to 1/4 finals and I'm hoping to get tickets. On 13th of January they had released pre-order for both 1/4 and semifinals, so I made an inquiry via tickets.fcbayern.de for two seats to 1/4. I've received a confirmation and I've accepted alternative categories.

When I checked my cart now the ticket is marked as "Private Inquiry".

Does this mean that I'm guarantied tickets if the match is on or what are the terms? Could anyone clairfy? :)
scratchard
First post

Postby Frankandsteph » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 am

Any word on the teams for Audi Cup? I know it is Bayern and Real Madrid. Who are the other two teams?
Frankandsteph
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sterndessudens » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 am

Frankandsteph wrote:Any word on the teams for Audi Cup? I know it is Bayern and Real Madrid. Who are the other two teams?

I don't think its on in Munich anymore, because there's the International Champions Cup sponsored by Audi in Melbourne during July in which I'm going to which has: Real Madrid, Roma and Manchester City participating. (I'm going to Real Madrid vs Roma game though)
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:28 am

sterndessudens wrote:
Frankandsteph wrote:Any word on the teams for Audi Cup? I know it is Bayern and Real Madrid. Who are the other two teams?

I don't think its on in Munich anymore, because there's the International Champions Cup sponsored by Audi in Melbourne during July in which I'm going to which has: Real Madrid, Roma and Manchester City participating. (I'm going to Real Madrid vs Roma game though)

Real Madrid have never participated in the Audi Cup though.

It's been hosted every two years: 2009, 2011 and 2013. Only Bayern and Milan have taken part in all 3 competitions. So far I saw no info on Audi Cup 2015 happening or not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby Frankandsteph » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:42 pm

I am 100% sure it is happening as our club (Global Premier Soccer) the new USA affiliate of BM Academy is going to Munich to train and attending two games. The first game is in the afternoon August 4th BM v Real Madrid.
Frankandsteph
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion