You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby sparklingdonz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Tedesco wrote:Last gane of the season is always very expensive. Sorry

Thats ok! Thought that may be the case..just typical that it has to be then (his work decide when he gets his annual leave) :x Thanks for your help, I don't think we'll be going lol
sparklingdonz
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Tickets

Postby Tedesco » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 am

What I suggest is keep looking on viagogo/ebay. Maybe you get lucky :)

Have fun in Munich.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:12 am

With viagog you have to watch your back, Bayern can block those tickets if they are overpriced ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby cmid21 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I have also been looking for FC Bayern tickets for the Hannover match, and live in the US. I went through the official website a put in a request months ago (denied) and also am looking at the official zweitmarkt. (but is only available to members) I just bought tickets through viagogo (my only real option) and received the tickets today. I was wondering, are there any tricks to verify the authenticity of the tickets? They look real, have ads on the back, heavy paper, the two game tickets (only bought two) are printed on the top two spaces of a four space sheet (the other two contain stars: ***)
The tickets are for block 103. It says 60euro for one and 57,50 for the other (on the ticket). One also says Mitglieder and the other Vollzahler? (same row and platz are next to each other).
Does this seem authentic? I know the only way to actually find out is to get through the gate, but I still have time to maybe purchase others if these tickets seem fake in anyway to anyone.
Thanks for any comments!
Last edited by cmid21 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cmid21
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tedesco » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Definitely looks authentic. You can also take a picture and post here for us to have a look. Just remove the name and any other sensible data on it.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby cmid21 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Tedesco wrote:Definitely looks authentic. You can also take a picture and post here for us to have a look. Just remove the name and any other sensible data on it.

Thanks for the reply! I will definitely provide a picture as soon as I can. I am very relieved that everyone that I have spoke to says the tickets seem genuine. Getting tickets was quite the adventure, but I think I will finally be able to realize the dream of going to the country where my family is from and seeing Bayern play live! I just have one other quick question: I looked for tickets as close to the Ultras as possible, I know all the songs etc. but my girlfriend didn't want to be in the thick of it and she is the boss :) I ended up settling for block 103 (initially supposed to be block 106) which is listed on "viagogo" as the business section. Should I be concerned about being seated next to fans who aren't true fans (fans that just sit there and don't really care about the outcome)? Will I have any problems with singing/cheering during the game (obviously I can't stand during the game) or is this "business section" only labeled as such because of the press area above?
cmid21
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:22 pm

cmid21 wrote:Thanks for the reply! I will definitely provide a picture as soon as I can. I am very relieved that everyone that I have spoke to says the tickets seem genuine. Getting tickets was quite the adventure, but I think I will finally be able to realize the dream of going to the country where my family is from and seeing Bayern play live! I just have one other quick question: I looked for tickets as close to the Ultras as possible, I know all the songs etc. but my girlfriend didn't want to be in the thick of it and she is the boss :) I ended up settling for block 103 (initially supposed to be block 106) which is listed on "viagogo" as the business section. Should I be concerned about being seated next to fans who aren't true fans (fans that just sit there and don't really care about the outcome)? Will I have any problems with singing/cheering during the game (obviously I can't stand during the game) or is this "business section" only labeled as such because of the press area above?

Business are AFAIK are for people that get tickets from Bayern partners (Allianz, SAP, etc) so it should be fine. And don't worry about "real fans" the atmosphere there is incredible and everyone is there to have a good time. You will see. :)

BTW... Block 103 is probably one of the best places to watch the match. You lucky dog! :P
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby cmid21 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Here is a picture of the sheet of tickets. Bar-code was on the right, numbers are covered on the left side, and name other numbers are blocked out on bottom. I figure they are real with all of the research I have been doing but it never hurts to get a second opinion. Why would one ticket be 57,50 euro and the other 60 euro? Is because one is a "club member"? Mitglied? Thanks for all the responses and well wishes, it will truly be an amazing experience.
Yeah, block 103 I am very excited (might cry when I walk out and see the pitch haha) especially that some generous member sold these tickets at basically face-value.
Last edited by cmid21 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cmid21
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am

For me they are definitely original. :D
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm just curious to know how Bayern Champions League away games are sold.
tflags

Postby PorkieDigits » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi folks, great forum. I'm bringing my son over from Scotland to watch the Bayern V Hoffenheim game for his 12th birthday surprise (he is a Bayern fan and can't wait to see the Allianz arena) on the 21st November 2014.

I've been looking for 2 tickets and have registered with the club to check the secondary ticketing market but haven't had any luck yet. I've also seen some of the crazy prices on the rip off ticketing websites (£100+).

Do you think I'll be able to buy 2 tickets before the game at the ground? Is there another option? Does anyone here have 2 tickets for sale? Help appreciated!! Many Thanks and good luck for the season...
PorkieDigits
Hey, I'm new here!

Tickets

Postby Tedesco » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Keep an eye on ebay.de and viagogo. As a last resort just go to the stadium in the match day and try to buy it there.

Not much else, sorry.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:45 am

Some people say if u wait 10 mins into the game u can get the tickets cheaper on the black market ground
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tailor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

HI guys. Can anyone tell me how many tickets for Bayern Borusia can I buy on the Bayern Zweitmarket when I have a Bayern Membership? One or two maybe?
Thanks
Tailor
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 pm

I guess none, i think you have to hog behind the PC and on the site all day, 24/7 and refresh all the time to have a chance on those tickets. I think your best bet for those tickets is ebay or viagogo, but they will be expensive i guess..
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion