You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby pyrasur » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:14 am

Not that I would begrudge you the ability to resell your tickets if you can't go, and if you can make a profit I guess more power to you. I just hope Bayern is selling their tickets to real Bayern fans, because if not the whole point of Bayern making their tickets affordable is lost. Basically others taking lost profits for Bayern. This is why the English clubs charge so much, and it's why their stadiums are much quieter.

I guess I wouldn't feel bad if I were you, because if you won't do it someone else will. Also someone is willing to see the game for the price you sell at, then I guess it's closer to how much they value the chance to see their club. This is a problem the club needs to solve to ensure the fans they want are able to see the match, at a price the club thinks is reasonable.

Hope I can go back to Germany one day and see Bayern live. Alas I think my chances are low. :(
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am

You know, to pay for college, you could also.. lets say... work? Like i did to pay my college aswell? :)

Anyway, to buy tickets for 200 euro is even stupid, to sell em for even more is even more stupid. That's my opinion and people like that should imo NEVER get tickets ever again for a Bayern game.
Ottomeister13

Postby nm462272 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 am

A small anecdote, for what it's worth - I was sold two tickets in row 3 of section 121 of the Allianz Arena for a Champions League game (against Valencia) for less than face value... 50 euros each. This was from somone I only knew through a work colleague. That's the type of community we should hope for when it comes to getting tickets to Bayern, and I'm happy that some people don't take advantage.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 am

BAM!!!

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussba ... 50563.html

DFL is going to implement a 2nd hand ticket market aswell.. to fight back against the black market and even going to punish those people hard if they can get them. Class.. Football should be afforedable for everyone..
Ottomeister13

Postby kimyx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:36 am

Hello guys. Can I ask this question here in connection with the purchase. I have tickets for bayern-man city. 4 pieces that I should go with a girl and friends. But the two of us are pretty sick and we have to cancel are trip :cry:
And i want a sold this tickets... i pay per ticket 150 € for the sector 1 I think... and I don't want sold this ticket for 200,250,300 €.. I just wanna sold this if someone is interested for same price.. and when I see your comments I saw that michael_collins looked like some ass hole from your side.. So I asked you, is this ok offer??
kimyx
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby nm462272 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:25 pm

kimyx wrote:Hello guys. Can I ask this question here in connection with the purchase. I have tickets for bayern-man city. 4 pieces that I should go with a girl and friends. But the two of us are pretty sick and we have to cancel are trip :cry:
And i want a sold this tickets... i pay per ticket 150 € for the sector 1 I think... and I don't want sold this ticket for 200,250,300 €.. I just wanna sold this if someone is interested for same price.. and when I see your comments I saw that michael_collins looked like some ass hole from your side.. So I asked you, is this ok offer??

I think that selling them for face value would be just fine
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JJJ » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Even sick I'd use the opportunity. :D
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby kimyx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Do you know someone who needs tickets. Or a place or page where can I sold them.. I really wouldnt like that tickets or my money fail
kimyx
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Well i could recommend you the 2nd hand Bayern ticketing site or Viagogo.. But as soon as Bayern sees those prices, they will block them ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby kimyx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Yea, probably... on the end of the day, I will lose mane, I'll have to give the tickets to someone and that's it ... that's life :D please, if anyone is interested let me know .. I'm ready to go a little in loss with money
kimyx
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:38 pm

kimyx wrote:Yea, probably... on the end of the day, I will lose mane, I'll have to give the tickets to someone and that's it ... that's life :D please, if anyone is interested let me know .. I'm ready to go a little in loss with money

ebay or viagogo...

btw. I will finnaly go on one Bayern match (Bayern-Roma), my friend works for tv company wich have rights for CL and he will get few tickets for CAT1 in allianz arena :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kimyx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Hrvat a?? :lol: ma joj poludit cu s tim kartama... i ja konacno trebao otic i na kraju nista.. a to je sad za 6 dana tako da sam i s vremenom na knap
kimyx
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sparklingdonz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Hiya,
I want to take my husband to watch a Bayern match for his 30th Birthday but the cheapest tickets I can find are £159 each!!! :x It would need to be the game on 23rd May, are these prices because its the last game of the season or is it people being rip off merchants on viagogo? Sorry if its a stilly question :oops:
sparklingdonz
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Viagogo is rip off...
Ottomeister13

Postby Tedesco » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Last gane of the season is always very expensive. Sorry
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion