You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby sgleeson » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Yes that's correct however, does it mean:
- we are still deciding whether we are going to allocate you tickets;
- we aren't going to allocate you tickets;
- we are going to allocate you tickets.

First time trying to get tickets so this is why I have no idea how the process works

Thanks
sgleeson
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Mostly if you get that answer, you won't get any. Atleast i never have when they emailed me that.
Ottomeister13

First time in Munchen

Postby Pilimika » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:51 am

Hello can somebody help me.. I am a Bayern Fan i'm from Moldova i will come to Munchen for the first time in october. I want to buy a ticket on the game with Hannover. Can somebody tell me witch places are for away fans ? I don't want to stay on away team seat.

Thank you...
Pilimika
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:12 am

If you are not a member of the ''away'' team you have no chance at all to get tickets.. You can try viagogo or maybe FC Bayerns 2nd hand ticket market on theit site FCB.de in the ticket section.
Ottomeister13

Postby Pilimika » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 pm

i can't buy tickets on fcb.de. now there can buy only members unfortunately i'm not a member yet... :(
Pilimika
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Then i think, the only chance for you to get tickets is viagogo ( overpriced ) or maybe ebay...
If you are in Munich anyway, you can also try to go to the Allianz Arena and see if someone is selling tickets there..
Ottomeister13

Postby michael_collins100 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Hy guys... I was unable to go to match BAYERN MUNCHEN - MANCHESTER CITY (17.09.2014.) and I have 4 tickets. It's about really good places very close to the field. All interested can contact me at e-mail: michael_collins100@hotmail.com or in pvt at this forum
michael_collins100
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:11 pm

michael_collins100 wrote:Hy guys... I was unable to go to match BAYERN MUNCHEN - MANCHESTER CITY (17.09.2014.) and I have 4 tickets. It's about really good places very close to the field. All interested can contact me at e-mail: michael_collins100@hotmail.com or in pvt at this forum

Whats the price tag for the tickets? And what block is it?
Ottomeister13

Postby michael_collins100 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 pm

It is a block 1 or 2 .. tomorrow I'll have a picture. Sector next to the field. Tomorrow I will have all the correct information.. Price will be between 250-300 €, it depends on the exact part of the sector.
michael_collins100
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 pm

For each ticket or all 4?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 pm

I assume that he meant for all 4... for a signle ticket that would be.... :roll:
Ottomeister13

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 pm

For england is cheap. That's why I ask. :p
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby michael_collins100 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Yes.. for a single ticket :roll: why is that so weird?? Ok, maybe someone thinks this is crazy but this is normal price for a bayern match in this time.. and this sector.. Last season I sold tickets for some big game..
Bayern-bvb 6 tickets (420 € per tickets)
Bayern-schalke 4 tickets ( 360 € per tickets), wolsburg 260, werder 320...
I know this is not cheap.. but.. this is fotball :lol:
michael_collins100
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Keep em... I hate people who try to sell them for like 2 or 3 times the actual price of those tickets. You know how many people want to go to matches like that and they can't go because its sold out all the time? You know why Bayern opened their own 2nd hand market? To go against the black market and overpriced Viagogo tickets.. That's just asshole behaviour, especially on a Bayern forum... Real Bayern fans exchange those tickets with each other for the normal price, atleast that's what i learned with real Bayern fans and other fanclubs i am in contact with, with our own fan club. IF we can't go, we ask other fanclubs if they are interested and they buy them for the same price we did and vice versa.

Its just ridiculous to ask this price on this forum, you should be ashamed of yourself. First you tell us that you sold a lot of tickets last year for ridiculous prices and you close it with a comment ''it's not cheap, but come on this is football :D''...

This really pisses me off tbh.
Ottomeister13

Postby michael_collins100 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 pm

I know that prices are disgusting. Like for everything today .. but I've never been able to afford to go to the Allianz Arena because each ticket that I can buy, I have to sell to pay my college..
For example, tickets which I selling now.. I paid 200 € and sale for 250 €.. and if you think that I feel bed because I take care about my financial problems on my way and sold some tickets per year .. then.. this is your thing.. but I think i don't doing anything wrong.
michael_collins100
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion