You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

Well many games even have 170000+ requests :P
Ottomeister13

Postby mmanv » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Anyone selling tickets here to FC.Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96 the 4 of October? (2014).
mmanv
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kevinx67 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:41 am

Which is the best scalper to by tickets from? Which one will be cheaper? I want to buy tickets for match day 5
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby polakio92 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:10 am

I'm looking to get three tickets for the match on September 13th vs. Stuttgart. Are tickets already seriously sold out? I was hoping that I don't have to pay more than 60 euros per ticket... What can I do?
polakio92
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:58 am

You have to check bayern's site and their ticketing. Or else you could try their ''zweit ticket markt'' on the site aswell.
Ottomeister13

Postby sanzo_reload » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:17 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:With viagogo there was a lot of heat, because Bayern got angry that tickets are being sold there 100euro+ most of the time. Ridiculous. The 2nd hand ticket service implemented by Bayern is up, but havent seen tickets on it so far.

Viagogo is ridiculous! I saw some 70 euro tickets are selling at 200 euro or more. Like what the heck?
I saw some tickets for the first game on the 2nd hand ticket service but it was gone immediately after, so I guess you have to keep checking.

It still sucks for me because the game that I wanted to go to (FC Augsburg) 2nd hand ticket is only available for members.
Do anyone know whether I need one or two memberships in order to buy two tickets? Or is it possible to get other Bayern members to help me to buy the tickets?
sanzo_reload
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am

You can ask another member if he could try and get them for you. But if you are a Bayern member yourself, you can get 4 tickets for most games and 2 for the top games like against BvB.. Since Augsburg is a derby it could be that you can only get 2 for that one aswell..

But you can only be Bayern member untill 1st of july or else 1st of january if i remember correctly. I mean, to sign up for it. If you do it now, you will prolly get member by january. Long time ago since i signed up, so not sure about it.
Ottomeister13

Postby pieterarie » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm visiting München in the final weeks of August and i was wondering if there is a way to get tickets to the match against Wolfsburg (22-8). I have looked on the Zweitmarkt at fcbayern.de but there aren't any available.
So if you guys know any way of obtaining one i would be forever grateful.
(i have seen them on viagogo, but i don't trust that site)

Thanks in advance,

Pieter
pieterarie
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Kevinx67 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 am

The only way your going to get tickets is in the 2nd hand market. ( Scalper ) Viagogo was the cheapest scalpers out their. You pay out the ass but the tickets should be on the long side in the two's.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sanzo_reload » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:56 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:You can ask another member if he could try and get them for you. But if you are a Bayern member yourself, you can get 4 tickets for most games and 2 for the top games like against BvB.. Since Augsburg is a derby it could be that you can only get 2 for that one aswell..

But you can only be Bayern member untill 1st of july or else 1st of january if i remember correctly. I mean, to sign up for it. If you do it now, you will prolly get member by january. Long time ago since i signed up, so not sure about it.

I guess I'll just sign up for a membership for 1st of January, although the chance to get the ticket through the official 2nd hand market thingy is pretty slim. Thanks a lot for the info~!
sanzo_reload
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby miasanath » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 am

About the membership, I sent an email to them asking about this sign up thing and they said you can apply at any time of the year so you don't have to wait until January 1st (:
"von der Elbe bis zur Isar, immer wieder FCB!"
miasanath
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:58 am

miasanath wrote:About the membership, I sent an email to them asking about this sign up thing and they said you can apply at any time of the year so you don't have to wait until January 1st (:

No you don't have to wait till january, but the card and membership you get by then ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby miasanath » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:42 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:
miasanath wrote:About the membership, I sent an email to them asking about this sign up thing and they said you can apply at any time of the year so you don't have to wait until January 1st (:

No you don't have to wait till january, but the card and membership you get by then ;)

Ah right, I thought you guys were talking about the applying process (:
"von der Elbe bis zur Isar, immer wieder FCB!"
miasanath
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby sgleeson » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello Bayern Munich Fans,

I've just received word that of the three matches I applied for one is now listed as a 'private waitlist' meaning I am on a waitlist for tickets and will find out a few days before the match and the two others are listed as 'private inquiry' or in German 'privat anfage'.

Does anyone have any idea what 'private inquiry' / 'privat anfage' means?

I am trying to get tickets for my boyfriend for his birthday. Not looking all that successful just yet. Any help would be appreciated as I need to know whether I keep trying to get tickets or not.

many thanks
sgleeson
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Isn't "anfrage"? That then means "inquiry".
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion