You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby dbabits » Sun May 04, 2014 7:38 am

Hello,
Visiting from US and looking for 1 ticket for the last game of the season, against Shtutgart, on May 10.
Tried viagogo, etc. without luck. Any suggestions? I mean, Bayern has already won the league...and nobody's selling a ticket??
Thanks.
dbabits
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun May 04, 2014 7:44 am

Unlikely you'd find. The Bundesliga-winning celebrations will be held that day. It's when the trophy is handed out and everyone is celebrating. Plus it's the last Bundesliga match for what looks like eternity to those addicted fans :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mydadsarse » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi guys,

Hoping you will be able to help me out with a query. a friend and I were planning on heading over to Munich from Scotland in November with the intention of catching a Bayern match. Looking at the fixture list for the 14/15 season I was aiming at getting tickets for the Hoffenheim match that weekend.

I'd read that the best bet at getting tickets is to basically pick a weekend to visit and keep an eye on Viagogo for any tickets that might become available nearer the time, I was just wondering if there was any way to guarantee getting a ticket?

I've been hunting around on the Bundesliga and the Bayern site but I kind of feel like I'm going around in circles, I'm not even sure if the tickets are on sale yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated on this, thanks in advance.
mydadsarse
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:30 pm

mydadsarse wrote:Hi guys,

Hoping you will be able to help me out with a query. a friend and I were planning on heading over to Munich from Scotland in November with the intention of catching a Bayern match. Looking at the fixture list for the 14/15 season I was aiming at getting tickets for the Hoffenheim match that weekend.

I'd read that the best bet at getting tickets is to basically pick a weekend to visit and keep an eye on Viagogo for any tickets that might become available nearer the time, I was just wondering if there was any way to guarantee getting a ticket?

I've been hunting around on the Bundesliga and the Bayern site but I kind of feel like I'm going around in circles, I'm not even sure if the tickets are on sale yet?

I honestly can't think of any other way to get tickets much earlier to the match.

ebay.de maybe?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm

For the american fans here: Some tickets for the friendly matches in the USA are for sale on viagogo.

http://www.viagogo.de/Sport-Tickets/Fus ... hen-Karten
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby mydadsarse » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Tedesco wrote:
mydadsarse wrote:Hi guys,

I honestly can't think of any other way to get tickets much earlier to the match.

ebay.de maybe?

Thanks for the reply, is there a date when the tickets go onsale and I'll try and get some then?

Thanks
mydadsarse
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sanzo_reload » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 am

I'm going to Germany next year in May and planning to go to Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs FC Bayern München & FC Bayern München vs FC Augsburg games.

For the away game, I think I have better chances getting my tickets from Bayer 04, but would it be weird (or dangerous) to be sitting in the middle of all Bayer 04 fans?

For home game, I just read that tickets for all matches for 2014/2015 season are oversubscribed as it is so they are not accepting any new orders, so I'm guessing there will no general public sale? Would viagogo be my best bet or should I try the whole hotel + match ticket offered by some travel agency? Any recommendation which seats I should go for in Allianz Arena?
sanzo_reload
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

sanzo_reload wrote:For the away game, I think I have better chances getting my tickets from Bayer 04, but would it be weird (or dangerous) to be sitting in the middle of all Bayer 04 fans?

Not dangerous at all, the sitting places here are usually mixed anyway. Maybe avoid the standing places, where most ultras stay.
Not idea how easy it is to get a Leverkusen ticket, never been there.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby scotiintucson » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Trying for tickets for 4 to the Wolfsburg match as I have business in Innsbruck right after and we made the decision to make a family trip. Just about once in a lifetime opp for my family to see a Bundesliga match live, and for my 10 year old son for whom Lahm is his hero.

No luck so far through Bayern or Wolfsburg ticketing routes (including the new secondary market that replaces viagogo for Fc Bayern) and packages (starwood hotels, FC Bayern Tours).

I am pretty much at non-sanctioned secondary market options (viagogo, others)--assuming I don't get lucky through Wolfsburg (though if we go that route we definitely would look to blend in and not cause ill will with those around us) or the ticket market exchange, but any other thoughts or suggestions welcome. Does any travel office in Munich set up packages (hotel/ticket)? Suggested ones in the UK? (I assume they are few in the states). One these things I am determined to make happen--but I don't want a situation where I think we have tickets (and have paid a lot for them) only to have a hiccup at the gate (scam or something).
scotiintucson
First post

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 am

Yeah and you know it's hard to get tickets for Bayern games, even if you are a club member. Every game has 130000+ ticket requests. Sites like viagogo etc are way overpriced with 2nd hand tickets, but luckily they started their own 2nd hand ticketsharing at the tickets area on the site.
Ottomeister13

Postby over » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 am

Is it cheaper to buy tickets near the Allianz Arena on game day on the street? Viagogo sells tickets from 95 Euro and the most valuable ticket on FC Bayern website costs 70 Euro. So what is the price for tickets on the street?
over
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Russia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am

Depends.. Some people sell them for the same or even less, but most sell them way overpriced. I am a Bayern member and fanclub member, has very nice benefits, if people from the other fan club cant go, they trade them with other fanclubs near us and vice versa. To buy tickets near the stadion, there is Always the risk of a fake ticket, never tried it tbh. Not that i am going to the Allianz Arena without a ticket to try and buy them there haha.. Its 650/700 KM away :(

With viagogo there was a lot of heat, because Bayern got angry that tickets are being sold there 100euro+ most of the time. Ridiculous. The 2nd hand ticket service implemented by Bayern is up, but havent seen tickets on it so far.
Ottomeister13

Postby over » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm

So no good solution to buy tickets. Crazy...
over
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Russia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Well, you can Always become a Bayern member and just put in a ticket request for every game, the chance to get an actual ticket is way bigger. And don't worry, you wont get tickets to every game anyway hehe..
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Yeah and you know it's hard to get tickets for Bayern games, even if you are a club member. Every game has 130000+ ticket requests. Sites like viagogo etc are way overpriced with 2nd hand tickets, but luckily they started their own 2nd hand ticketsharing at the tickets area on the site.

Wouldn't 130,000 mean around a 50% chance of getting tickets, assuming you are willing to sit in any category? That is not too bad.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion