You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby paulnathan666 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:24 pm

I went to yesterdays game v's Freiburg and with booking fees and handling charges etc it cost me a total of 30 Euros, i booked via the Viagogo website. I would advise looking everyday as i do for tickets..
paulnathan666
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PeterVenkman » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Hey all... I'm looking to go to the yet-to-be-confirmed Werder Bremen match in Munich on April 26. Given their advance in Champions League is likely, how likely is it then this match is rescheduled? How likely is any match actually moved off its date? Reason I ask is I'm only in Munich for a 5 day stretch and I'll be going about trying to secure 2 tickets in the next few weeks.
PeterVenkman
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 pm

The 26th is a Saturday. I don't see any reason why the game should be rescheduled. :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paulafc1 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm

I know have my tickets sorted through a mate and although not expecting to get the result we need I am still looking forward to a good night out and the match.
Paulafc1
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
England

Postby FinnBuck » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi guys! A Finnish Bayern fan for life here!

Me and a friend of mine have been dreaming about going to a big Bayern game at the Allianz Arena for the past couple of years and it seems like our dream could come true this year! Now that Arsenal has been beaten, we were thinking about trying to get tickets for the home game of the Champions League quarter-final. What would be the best way to get them as early as possible? I've heard a lot of positive things about viagogo, but I've noticed that the tickets come on sale just a couple of days before the game, which is problematic regarding the booking of the flights and everything.

Thanks a lot in advance!
FinnBuck
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Tedesco » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:19 pm

CL ganes is quite hard to get tickets. My best bet would be on ebay.de
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FinnBuck » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Tedesco wrote:CL ganes is quite hard to get tickets. My best bet would be on ebay.de

Oh, I can imagine! How do citizens of Munich get the tickets? I have some contacts in Germany through my sister. I wonder if they could help.
FinnBuck
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Tedesco » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm

FinnBuck wrote:
Tedesco wrote:CL ganes is quite hard to get tickets. My best bet would be on ebay.de

Oh, I can imagine! How do citizens of Munich get the tickets? I have some contacts in Germany through my sister. I wonder if they could help.

Well I live in Munich and have the same problems... The only thing people here can help you is by receiving the tickets from ebay.

Also, be prepared to pay big for CL tickets. :?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FinnBuck » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Tedesco wrote:
FinnBuck wrote:

Well I live in Munich and have the same problems... The only thing people here can help you is by receiving the tickets from ebay.

Also, be prepared to pay big for CL tickets. :?

Wow, that's not something we've gotten used to here... What would you assume to be the price of one ticket?
FinnBuck
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 am

If you don't get lucky enough to get the ticket directly from the club (i.e. if you buy it from someone else, through ebay or otherwise), it'll cost as much as people are willing to pay for it. Expect to have to pay much more if we are drawn against Real Madrid than if we are drawn against Olympiakos.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Tickets !?need help

Postby Läde » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Hello.

Me and my friend are coming to Munchen to watch the game against Werder Bremen 26.4.2014 all the way from Finland. We gust found out that all the tickets are sold out and all the "ticket resell" sites are asking very high prizes. Is there any way to get normal prized tickets anywhere for this game?

Thanks !

-Jukka-
Läde
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:20 pm

I would say there would be quite some people selling those tickets infront of the stadium. I am sure of that. If you come early you will get it for face value + 10€. Just be sure you are there some 1-2 hours before the kick-off.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Läde » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks for the tip sch0ll7, we'll do that for sure.

But if there is someone willing to sell tickets here we'd be more than happy to pay little extra to get them in advance?!
Läde
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: [2014-04-09] Bayern Munich vs Man Utd

Postby heainkim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum to ask whether there's a way to get a ticket for this game in Munich.
Does anybody have an idea where the ticket tout sellers usually are? I've never seen any so far.

Or do you think there will be lots of people selling tickets in front of the stadium on the matchday? If possible I want to get the ticket before the matchday, to be on the safe side.

Somebody give me some advice please....
heainkim
First post

Postby siemprefielesrcde » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi guys. I´m a Real Madrid fan selling his two season tickets for tomorrow´s match. Also I won the UEFA lottery for two final games so I prefer to sell it to a Bayern fan that and Atletico´s fan just in case we don´t go through. Contact me for both games if you want the tickets, I´m not a tout so I´m not selling it at over the odds prices. Good luck tomorrow.
siemprefielesrcde
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion