You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Arsenal vs Bayern tickets

Postby samaj » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Badger wrote:Official Bayern sources have already stated that they are only getting approx. 3000 tickets and there is a list of approx. 18000 applications for them. I would hold little hope of getting one of them. The only chance of seeing the game is a ticket among the Arsenal fans - where wearing no colours and following the motto, "Better to be a living coward for 90 min than a dead hero at the final whistle", is advised. I attended the equivalent game last season and it works, if approached sensibly.

hahahaha damn man. I cant i just cant not scream and get excited its bayern for gods sake. But isnt there like a neutral seats?
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Badger wrote:where wearing no colours and following the motto, "Better to be a living coward for 90 min than a dead hero at the final whistle", is advised.

ohhh boring. I attended an Estonia-Russia game in the Russian fan sector. Had no trouble celebrating goals or singing chants. And that's a far more tense rivalry than Arsenal fans could ever have.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Badger » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 pm

samaj wrote:
Badger wrote:Official Bayern sources have already stated that they are only getting approx. 3000 tickets and there is a list of approx. 18000 applications for them. I would hold little hope of getting one of them. The only chance of seeing the game is a ticket among the Arsenal fans - where wearing no colours and following the motto, "Better to be a living coward for 90 min than a dead hero at the final whistle", is advised. I attended the equivalent game last season and it works, if approached sensibly.

hahahaha damn man. I cant i just cant not scream and get excited its bayern for gods sake. But isnt there like a neutral seats?

No. Apart from the press and VIP boxes, there are no neutral sections. In fact, I don't know of any club that caters for neutral fans in the way you suggest.

quaazi wrote:
Badger wrote:where wearing no colours and following the motto, "Better to be a living coward for 90 min than a dead hero at the final whistle", is advised.

ohhh boring. I attended an Estonia-Russia game in the Russian fan sector. Had no trouble celebrating goals or singing chants. And that's a far more tense rivalry than Arsenal fans could ever have.

I wouldn't doubt your claim. However, wearing the wrong colours may lead to your removal from many grounds by the security officials, because you're regarded as a potential source of crowd trouble. And cheering loudly when your team are winning may be too much for dejected home fans to accept. They may regard a mild roughing up as an acceptable measure for turning your volume down.

But, apart from the bit about removal from the grounds, that is merely my opinion...
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Badger » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby AdepT » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:22 pm

You guys remember the kid who celebrated when Lewa missed a penalty last year when we played at SIP?

@samaj: Our rivalry with Arsenal is almost nil. So you shouldn't have any issues. And if you do celebrate our goal, you'll definitely be the screens as all guys around you will be sitting. So don't miss such an opportunity. Also, better wear the away or CL jersey, if you have 'em, so you can be identifiable. If it had been RM, then I would have advised you to go for Bayern fan section only.

quaazi wrote:

Just out of curiosity, quaazi could you please tell the reason of the rivalry? :)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 pm

ethnic tensions stretching back a solid 300 years, at minimum
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby pasmois » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello everyone. I want to ask something about tickets. I'll be in Munich at the 11th of March and I want to get 2 tickets for the 2nd leg's match against Arsenal in Allianz Arena.

How can I get tickets for the match and which gonna be approximately the cost per ticket ?

Thank you!
pasmois
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Greece

Re: Tickets

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Wow didnt know a club could do that :?
Can't see tweet? Click here!

But its good to know that Bayern just dont take the money and go, they actually know how many other fans want to watch the games but cant always get tickets
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 pm

They probably just will block from renewing the next year.

I would love to get one. :P
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paulafc1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm

I am in the same boat, as a massive Arsenal fan I am travelling over to the game in Munich on March 11th and looking for two tickets . I do not mind paying over the odds for two tickets . paulgoonerdineen@aol.com
Paulafc1
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Badger » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Keep checking this link to Viagogo, the official ticket reseller's page.
http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesliga/FC-Bayern-Muenchen-Karten/E-608913
Although it shows no ticket availability just now, some should become available nearer the time.
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Paulafc1 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Badger wrote:Keep checking this link to Viagogo, the official ticket reseller's page.
http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesliga/FC-Bayern-Muenchen-Karten/E-608913
Although it shows no ticket availability just now, some should become available nearer the time.

The only problem with sites like this is they are a rip off and will be charging £150/250 per ticket which is not right.
Paulafc1
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
England

Postby Tedesco » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

I dont think it will be that expensive. How much would you pay in the emirates?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby basaf1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi you all
I and 4 other guys coming to see bayern Vs schalke at the 1st of march at the Allianz arena.
I have two questions:
1. we have like 4 hours to burn before the game and we would like to spend them in some nice funs pub. is there any good place near the stadium?
2. What is the best way to buy tickets? We try via viagogo website but till now there is no tickets for that game and in other websites the prices are way to high.
TNX
basaf1
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 pm

basaf1 wrote:Hi you all
I and 4 other guys coming to see bayern Vs schalke at the 1st of march at the Allianz arena.
I have two questions:
1. we have like 4 hours to burn before the game and we would like to spend them in some nice funs pub. is there any good place near the stadium?

The stadium is a bit outside of the city, I suggest staying in the city center.
basaf1 wrote:2. What is the best way to buy tickets? We try via viagogo website but till now there is no tickets for that game and in other websites the prices are way to high.
TNX

The tickets will eventually show up to buy. Keep looking every day.

Have fun in Munich.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion