You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Badger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Lukas wrote:When I went earlier this season I bought a ticket through Viagogo and collected my ticket from outside the ground at the ticket office. The ticket offices are before you go through the turnstiles. Anyway when you buy choose to collect your tickets at the ground and the email confirmation will tell you exactly where to collect them. Think it was windows 9&10 if I remember correctly. I did have to ask a member of security where this was but he made it pretty clear from his directions and spoke good english

Thanks very much, Lukas. That fully confirms the precise details I was needing. Much appreciated.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Lukas » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Badger wrote:
Lukas wrote:When I went earlier this season I bought a ticket through Viagogo and collected my ticket from outside the ground at the ticket office. The ticket offices are before you go through the turnstiles. Anyway when you buy choose to collect your tickets at the ground and the email confirmation will tell you exactly where to collect them. Think it was windows 9&10 if I remember correctly. I did have to ask a member of security where this was but he made it pretty clear from his directions and spoke good english

Thanks very much, Lukas. That fully confirms the precise details I was needing. Much appreciated.

No worries. Good luck with your search for tickets
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Diesel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:51 am

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap tickets to watch Bayern take on Arsenal away at the Emirates?

Thanks
Diesel
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Badger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

Diesel wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy cheap tickets to watch Bayern take on Arsenal away at the Emirates?

Thanks

I went to this game last season, using a season ticket that a friend/neighbour gave me for the match. The face value was £80, which I paid him. I think that you need to abandon the idea of a cheap ticket - there's nothing cheap at the Emirates Stadium, and this match will probably be a sell-out. Start looking for any ticket you can get, and budget for £70-100 to get one (more if you are absolutely desperate to be there). Of course, I'm talking about a seat among the Arsenal fans, like where I sat very unobtrusively and quietly when I was there. Tickets for seats among the Bayern fans can only be obtained through the official Bayern channels and they will be heavily oversubscribed. Best of luck in your search...
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Diesel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Badger wrote:
Diesel wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy cheap tickets to watch Bayern take on Arsenal away at the Emirates?

Thanks

I went to this game last season, using a season ticket that a friend/neighbour gave me for the match. The face value was £80, which I paid him. I think that you need to abandon the idea of a cheap ticket - there's nothing cheap at the Emirates Stadium, and this match will probably be a sell-out. Start looking for any ticket you can get, and budget for £70-100 to get one (more if you are absolutely desperate to be there). Of course, I'm talking about a seat among the Arsenal fans, like where I sat very unobtrusively and quietly when I was there. Tickets for seats among the Bayern fans can only be obtained through the official Bayern channels and they will be heavily oversubscribed. Best of luck in your search...

thanks for that, i dont think there any chance of me getting one anytime soon..
Diesel
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MOOREE » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:51 am

Hello!!!!! Is my first threat in this forum. I'm from Spain and We love the football of Guardiola. The weekend 15th-16th February We'll visit Munich with a friends. We really need help on something. we really want to go to Bayern Vs SC Freiburg match, but we're finding it to hard to get tickets. If anybody can help us to find it, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you in advance!
Javi
MOOREE
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 pm

MOOREE wrote:Hello!!!!! Is my first threat in this forum. I'm from Spain and We love the football of Guardiola. The weekend 15th-16th February We'll visit Munich with a friends. We really need help on something. we really want to go to Bayern Vs SC Freiburg match, but we're finding it to hard to get tickets. If anybody can help us to find it, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you in advance!
Javi

Did you try Viagogo?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MOOREE » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Yes I'm looking for to viagogo but at this moment any ticket for this match. I'll keep trying
MOOREE
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I am sure they will be available 1 week prior to the match on Viagogo...if not you will surely get them infront of the AA...but you will have to add some 10-15€/ ticket on the black markeT:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Any cheap tickets to the game Arsenal vs Bayern LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Any cheap tickets to the game Arsenal vs Bayern LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

:mrgreen: Guess someone forgot to put in the word "relatively" in there... changes the whole context :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Those will be selling for aroun 70€+ on viagogo...and if everything goes according to plan I will get a couple and watch the game. Let's hope we get a good score away so I dont lose my mind [too much] :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Arsenal vs Bayern tickets

Postby samaj » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 am

I want to buy a ticket to watch the game in london, and I keep reading that Bayern made the tickets cheaper for its fans. But all the tickets I find on a 3rd party website are for 250£ +
Any Idea on how to buy the ticket. I even cant find tickets for the Bayern side.
I would really appreciate the help [-o< [-o<
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Arsenal vs Bayern tickets

Postby Badger » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Official Bayern sources have already stated that they are only getting approx. 3000 tickets and there is a list of approx. 18000 applications for them. I would hold little hope of getting one of them. The only chance of seeing the game is a ticket among the Arsenal fans - where wearing no colours and following the motto, "Better to be a living coward for 90 min than a dead hero at the final whistle", is advised. I attended the equivalent game last season and it works, if approached sensibly.
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Re: Arsenal vs Bayern tickets

Postby AdepT » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:28 pm

^I read somewhere that Asrenal are trying to curb that practice where away fans buy their tickets. I think the process was 35(pounds or euros I forgot) for membership and 80 for the ticket which is way cheaper than what people have to spend on 3rd party websites. Now they are not gonna give tickets to recent members. So samaj, I guess you'll have to contact some older member of the Arsenal club and ask him to arrange a ticket for you.
I hope you know someone for your sake. :)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion