You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby cv7cvc » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 am

Hello! I've recently 'inquired' tickets for the Bundesliga 2013/14 match FC Bayern München - FC Augsburg on the 11/9/2013 through Ticket-Anfragen website. Am wondering how exactly and when will I know that I have gotten the tickets? The website doesn't say much about ticketing...
cv7cvc
cv7cvc
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tedesco » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am

You should keep looking this website:
http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern

You should also check on ebay.de for tickets.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tedesco » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:39 pm

BTW, if any of you guys are going to the game on the 26th, I'll also be there.

Maybe we can meet and have some Weißbier. :D
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby cv7cvc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello! I've recently 'inquired' tickets for the Bundesliga 2013/14 match FC Bayern München - FC Augsburg on the 11/9/2013 through Ticket-Anfragen website.Do I need to click the "load" button in the website of show inquiry?
cv7cvc
cv7cvc
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fcbww » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:45 am

We have a few tickets left for Manchester City away next week! Of course at the original price of 64,50€ (55 Pounds).
Interested? E-Mail info@fcbww.org!
Only for Bayern fans.
fcbww
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munichcharlie » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:16 pm

I had the pleasure of seeing them at the Olympia Stadion last year and it was amazing. You can get tickets from the website and not even too expensive. The stadium itself is amazing
munichcharlie
Hey, I'm new here!

Bayern Munich vs Viktoria Plzen tickets

Postby orio » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello,

I am looking for pair of tikcets for the following match.

i check at Viagogo(http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Ti ... n/E-572283) but i could only find single tickets.

Is that possible that there are no two nearby avialble seats for this match?

Thanks in advance
orio
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Badger » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 am

I've been looking at Viagogo tickets, with the vague plan that I might buy a ticket for a midweek match sometime next spring. I'd really like a first tier seat near the halfway line to see the game up close, even if it does cost around Eu70. Anyway, could someone tell me where I'd pick up tickets bought in the last minute through Viagogo? It could be too late to post them to me in time. Do Viagogo have a collection point somewhere at the stadium? Or does Bayern themselves handle the tickets and distribute them from one of their desks? Indeed, how do I get in to a desk, when I wouldn't be allowed through the turnstiles without a ticket? Any advice from anyone who has been down this route will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby AdepT » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 am

Well, well, this is surprising.
Badger doesn't know everything after all. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 am

The turnstiles are automatic, so you need a ticket to go through.

As a last resort, if you can't find answer for this, you can forward the ticket to someone else in Munich (me?) and then pick up.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Don't know about Viagone, but other online 'tailers ask you for a hotel address as an optional delivery method.
tflags

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 pm

tflags wrote:Don't know about Viagone, but other online 'tailers ask you for a hotel address as an optional delivery method.

I think it works the same, a friend of mine just attended Italy - Germany trough this procedure. I'll ask him again for you.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 pm

tflags wrote:Don't know about Viagone, but other online 'tailers ask you for a hotel address as an optional delivery method.

Thanks for this detail. hrosenberg33's post in another thread, "Attending Bayern Games", seems to confirm that that is the last-minute option: Viagogo will leave the ticket at the hotel the buyer is staying in. Sounds good enough to me.
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Badger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm

AdepT wrote:Well, well, this is surprising.
Badger doesn't know everything after all. :P

:-) No, far from it, in fact.
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Lukas » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:39 pm

When I went earlier this season I bought a ticket through Viagogo and collected my ticket from outside the ground at the ticket office. The ticket offices are before you go through the turnstiles. Anyway when you buy choose to collect your tickets at the ground and the email confirmation will tell you exactly where to collect them. Think it was windows 9&10 if I remember correctly. I did have to ask a member of security where this was but he made it pretty clear from his directions and spoke good english
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion