You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Marta » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi there. I'm sorry for doing it here, but I really need help on something. I'm from Lisbon and I'm travelling to Munich in 2 weeks with a friend. As you imagine, we really really want to go to Bayern x Hamburg's match, but we're finding it to hard to get tickets. Do you have any tip at all to get them?

Thank you in advance!
Marta
Marta
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

I have just ordered 3 Tickets from Bayern website for Bayern V Barca in Uli Hoeness cup 24 July. :D

I am looking forward to see Pep, Uli and all the players live in the stadium.
This will be my 2nd Bayern game in Munich after Beckenbauer cup v Inter 4 or 5 years ago.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm

So, that also means that Ballack is there commenting the game, eh? ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 pm

MoFattal wrote:So, that also means that Ballack is there commenting the game, eh? ;)

I wish :wink: [-o<
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby jss1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,

I have two tickets for sale for DFB Pokal match today vs Wolfsburg. Tickets are for standing area 132, selling for face value 15 Eur/ticket.
jss1
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Win a season ticket!

Postby Viktor77 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 am

Attention!!! Take part in the forecasting competition of Bundesliga, Barclays Premier League, Ligue 1 in season 2013-2014 and win the season ticket for season 2014-2015.
More: https://www.facebook.com/funsector4u
Viktor77
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BAYERN vs. ChELSEA Final SUPERCUP 2013 2xTickets

Postby zid4444 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I offer 2 tickets to Final SUPERCUP in Prague
Chelsea London - Bayern Munchen
Friday, 30 August 2013, 20:45 CET
Stadium: Eden in Prague
I'm from Prague Czech Republic
zid4444
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: BAYERN vs. ChELSEA Final SUPERCUP 2013 2xTickets

Postby Tedesco » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 pm

How much?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zid4444 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm

What is your vision?
zid4444
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Tedesco » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Sorry, my vision...?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zid4444 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Ok, sorry. I have few bids and my question is, What is your bid?
zid4444
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Lancashire » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Would it be possible for a set of rules to be created by the mods with regards to ticket touting and reselling of tickets. It seems that whenever Bayern get to a cup final we are flooded with people who have just registered trying to start a bidding war over tickets, could we have a rule that you must post the quantity, block number and cost of the ticket so people can make an informed decision like jss1 did rather than having someone like zid4444 who here to tout a tickets for the highest bidder.

I know people might question why this would be important but this website is for Bayern fans and the site should act in the best interest of the fans by making those people be open and honest about any tickets they wish to sell.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Lancashire wrote:Would it be possible for a set of rules to be created by the mods with regards to ticket touting and reselling of tickets. It seems that whenever Bayern get to a cup final we are flooded with people who have just registered trying to start a bidding war over tickets, could we have a rule that you must post the quantity, block number and cost of the ticket so people can make an informed decision like jss1 did rather than having someone like zid4444 who here to tout a tickets for the highest bidder.

I know people might question why this would be important but this website is for Bayern fans and the site should act in the best interest of the fans by making those people be open and honest about any tickets they wish to sell.

Like this thread ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Lancashire wrote:Would it be possible for a set of rules to be created by the mods with regards to ticket touting and reselling of tickets. It seems that whenever Bayern get to a cup final we are flooded with people who have just registered trying to start a bidding war over tickets, could we have a rule that you must post the quantity, block number and cost of the ticket so people can make an informed decision like jss1 did rather than having someone like zid4444 who here to tout a tickets for the highest bidder.

I've already had a moan about this lol :grin:

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby nikitheone » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm coming with my friend to see Bayern game on 28th and also visit Oktoberfest. Since it was our first trip, we didn't tought to buy tickets. And now I can't buy them on the homepage anymore. If anyone has two tickets, I would be happy to buy them. We can meet in Munich from 26th September. Thanks in advance.
Sorry if this post is not allowed, feel free to delete it.
nikitheone
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion