You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby tkhozzo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:23 pm

thanks guys!
i wanna watch the pokal final as well... (i would be in berlin that day!)
but the tickets are sold out!
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tkhozzo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm

hey guys!
i have received the tickets ;)
it arrived yesterday :D
i am so excited!!!!!!
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bayern Munich Tickets Sept 25

Postby Reg Dunlop » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:23 pm

I will be in Munich Sept 25 for a few days and was wondering how to get tickets for the Wolfsburg game. I'm not trying to buy or sell from this site, but any inforamtion would be helpful. Do I have any chance getting them online? Does the box office have tickets the day of the game? Do people sell their extra tickets on the street outside the stadium.
Thanks for any input.
"Let 'em know you're there!" Reg Dunlop
Reg Dunlop
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lancashire » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Im looking to take a trip over to Munich to catch Bayern at some point this season and ive read this thread from first post to last and as i understand Viagogo is the best way to go i wondered when you could pick up your tickets from the stadium i.e the day before the game or not and where abouts would i pick them up is there a designated viagogo collection point or is it just from a ticket booth.

I also want to apply for a fancard but im not sure what the best way of going about it an i wonder if anyone on here that lives outside of Germany could point me in the right direction.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Re: Bayern Munich Tickets Sept 25

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Reg Dunlop wrote:I will be in Munich Sept 25 for a few days and was wondering how to get tickets for the Wolfsburg game. I'm not trying to buy or sell from this site, but any inforamtion would be helpful. Do I have any chance getting them online? Does the box office have tickets the day of the game? Do people sell their extra tickets on the street outside the stadium.
Thanks for any input.

Call the ticket office direct or email tickets@fcb.de for more info. But as far as I'm aware all the tickets for the first few rounds of the BL are sold out!

Edit: you could always try a tout outside the stadium!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Reg Dunlop » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks.
I'll try emailing and then touts if I need to.
Reg Dunlop
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lancashire » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Not trying to sound pedantic but there is a thread titled "Tickets" close to this thread that has a lot of information with regards to buying tickets and whats the best way of doing it.

To help you out though http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/ is the best place to get tickets for Bayern if you dont have a fan card. Viagogo are licensed and orthorised to sell tickets that other fans dont want by the club themselves. The closer to the fixture the cheaper some of the tickets get and the more that are put on there as some peolpe on decide they cannot make the game until close its very close to the game itself.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Reg Dunlop » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm

After posting this I did see the ticket thread. Sorry, can I play the "new guy" card? :oops:

Thanks for the help Viagogo may be the way to go. I got an automated email from FCB basically saying thanks but we can't help you.
Reg Dunlop
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Lancashire wrote:Im looking to take a trip over to Munich to catch Bayern at some point this season and ive read this thread from first post to last and as i understand Viagogo is the best way to go i wondered when you could pick up your tickets from the stadium i.e the day before the game or not and where abouts would i pick them up is there a designated viagogo collection point or is it just from a ticket booth.

I also want to apply for a fancard but im not sure what the best way of going about it an i wonder if anyone on here that lives outside of Germany could point me in the right direction.

I'm from Glasgow and joined the club membership. No real benefits at the moment other than a few free gifts, match day program (which helps a great deal for my trying to learn German very slowly :grin:) and a discount in the shop when I'm over in Munich.

I have contacted them before about tickets, just your luck really if they have spares or not. Else it's Viagogo or a tout outside the stadium.

Sorry I can't be of my more help!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Lancashire » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Im suprised that they send you a matchday programme i didnt think they would send them outside of Germany.

Im joing to send off my application tomorrow but i do have a few questions.

When you paid for the card did you give your credit card details over because im likely to pay that way but i dont know if i should send one payment of 63€ or one 60 and the other 3 would that matter atb all?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Lancashire wrote:Im suprised that they send you a matchday programme i didnt think they would send them outside of Germany.

When you paid for the card did you give your credit card details over because im likely to pay that way but i dont know if i should send one payment of 63€ or one 60 and the other 3 would that matter atb all?

Yeah, they still sent the program as I'm a full paying member. I even got a welcome pack with an embroidered scarf, membership card and pin badge.

I received this seasons membership card through the door last week, but payment still hasn't been taken.

I filled out the form that's on the internet, (with help of my German/English dictionary) and filled in my credit card details. They will take the appropriate payment off.

The benefits at the moment for me are minimal, but I like supporting the club etc, and I plan on travelling to Munich more often, so hopefully will see the benefit soon. (the membership fee itself sort of pays for the matchday programs in my quest to learn German, so I don't grudge paying it - about £1 a week!!!).
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 pm

lau03143 wrote:(the membership fee itself sort of pays for the matchday programs in my quest to learn German, so I don't grudge paying it - about £1 a week!!!)

Interesting... I kind of started trying to learn German recently in my free time just because of my love for German football. I might look into this :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
lau03143 wrote:(the membership fee itself sort of pays for the matchday programs in my quest to learn German, so I don't grudge paying it - about £1 a week!!!)

Interesting... I kind of started trying to learn German recently in my free time just because of my love for German football. I might look into this :)

All the correspondence is in German too! (As expected I suppose)!

And if I was to buy my local teams matchday program it'd cost about €4 a game. It's another way to connect with the club!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Lancashire » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Lancashire wrote:Im suprised that they send you a matchday programme i didnt think they would send them outside of Germany.

Yeah, they still sent the program as I'm a full paying member. I even got a welcome pack with an embroidered scarf, membership card and pin badge.

I received this seasons membership card through the door last week, but payment still hasn't been taken.

I filled out the form that's on the internet, (with help of my German/English dictionary) and filled in my credit card details. They will take the appropriate payment off.

The benefits at the moment for me are minimal, but I like supporting the club etc, and I plan on travelling to Munich more often, so hopefully will see the benefit soon. (the membership fee itself sort of pays for the matchday programs in my quest to learn German, so I don't grudge paying it - about £1 a week!!!).

Is that the same form off the official site that you have to print off and then send away for or is there a different way of joining iff so could you send me the link for the online version as that would save me a lot of hassle.

I too am looking at this with the future in mind as hopefully after a few years i will stand a better chance of getting tickets for some of the more important games and maybe some aways a lot easier.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Lancashire wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

Is that the same form off the official site that you have to print off and then send away for or is there a different way of joining iff so could you send me the link for the online version as that would save me a lot of hassle.

I too am looking at this with the future in mind as hopefully after a few years i will stand a better chance of getting tickets for some of the more important games and maybe some aways a lot easier.

I wrote to them asking for the 2011/12 form when I first joined (this will be my second year), and the form was the exact same as the one on the website (though the start date was up to date).

Link to the membership info is:

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/note/faq/00357.php

If you have anymore questions, I'd just phone them or write to them. They have always replied to me. Membership is open all year. If you join after the new year, it's half price membership from January.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion