You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm

i did some calculating and we get around 4.000.000 € just for selling those tickets [for quarter finals] + probably around 1 mil € from bussiness seats/VIP luxury Boxes
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Cathe » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 pm

What actually is viagogo? Is it reliable?
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Cathe wrote:What actually is viagogo? Is it reliable?

Yes, they were/are partners of FC Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tkhozzo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:59 pm

hi guys :D
i have booked and paid for the tickets (Bayern vs Holland) around 10 days ago
Yet, until now there is no email informing me anything about the tickets....
And I found that only DHL Europaket is available for the shipment.
But that is for shipment within Europe and my address is somewhere not in Europe...
Anything wrong there??? (the transaction is completed, checked the credit card record)
I have emailed my queries to bayern ticketing through email, but i still haven't received any replies.... :(
What can I do? :cry:
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:01 pm

They will reply to you I am sure of that...you will get your tickets if you paid for them:)
sch0ll7

Postby tkhozzo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 pm

thanks sch0ll7 ;)
but i am yearn to know and i gotta book the air ticket lol....

hope can meet any of you guys in munich !
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tkhozzo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm

hey guys ;)
questions again...
i have booked another ticket of the same match(one of my friend is going too :DD) and i received the email of order confirmation from Bayern. it says "Our employees are available for you on Mon - Fri from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Thur. up to 6:00 pm. You will receive another message about the dispatch of your tickets during the next few days."
well the tickets i bought in early march is not yet dispatched neither... i am afraid that it would be dispatched a few days before the match, while at that time i will be already in somewhere in germany!
if i still do not receive the tickets before i leave for germany, can i get the tickets at the ticket office of Bayern? will there be any service charge incurred? by how much???
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 pm

why dont you just contact the ticketing service?
sch0ll7

Postby tkhozzo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:45 pm

i have email-ed them ~10 days ago, but they didn't reply me...
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Postby lau03143 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

tkhozzo wrote:i have email-ed them ~10 days ago, but they didn't reply me...

Is there not a phone number to call?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby munichfan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Probably because your question was so daft they wanted to jump off a cliff.

Before you buy your ticket, the website tells you about 3-4 times that tickets are sent out approximately 4-6 weeks in advance for home games. Right now, we're about 9 weeks in advance.

Seeing as you only had the option of DHL Packet (By the way, it doesn't say anywhere at all that this DHL packet is only available for adresses in Europe), you obviously cannot choose a "pick-up". The notion of having to pay a fee for picking up a ticket in a hut outside a stadium is quite frankly bizarre as well!

Don't worry too much though. The match won't be sold out, so you can buy tickets at the gate for sure!
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MCCCXII » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Everybody knew that that the guys behind the viagogo platform are only robbing bastards! To agree this partnership, was one of our Managements biggest mistakes! Im very happy that the contract with these “gangsters” would not be extend.
MCCCXII
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Interesting point, I guess it goes to show that club managements nowadays don't give as much of a damn about their fans as many of the latter like to think. Here's a recent video demonstrating just how bad viagogo really is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJyQ0FuMsv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuMuZWP ... re=related
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MCCCXII » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Amazing videos! I personally think that this kind of "ticketing" source don’t have to figure on a Bayern Forum. We don’t have to support such activities
MCCCXII
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion