You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby jon_182 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:05 pm

@munichfan - either will do we are desperate
jon_182
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rfp » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Hello! I we will visit Munich for the match against Kaiserlautern with other 7 people.
Do you think that we will get tickets for the match?
Thanks!
rfp
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munichfan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi,

Unless you find tickets for the standing area (which is unlikely) there is no chance of finding 8 tickets for seats next to one another.

Also, tickets prices on the black market will be outrageous if you get them at the gate.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OhioFan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rfp » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks for the answers!
I have an other question, in the case that we found tickets for the standing area (have a special name for buy at the ticket office?), it would have some problems if the tickets are from a diferent sector; the 7 people could be together?
Thanks you in advance
rfp
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Category 5 (lower tier, behind goals) officially all count as standing area although only Blocks 112/113 are actually terraced with no seats (however, for this area no day passes are handed out).

If you manage to get a hold of tickets for category 5 in the North, then all you do is agree on a meeting point once you've walked in with your passes in separate gates as your are free to go wherever you want. If you act witty and smart, even two tickets will be enough to get all 8 of you into the standing area.

Also, tickets will be cheaper at the stadium than over viagogo. When I want to have a laugh, I go on there to check out the exorbitant fees ;)
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby rfp » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi guys! finally we got tickets for 308 sector (third level), do you know if is possible to enter in the standing area?
Regards!
rfp
Hey, I'm new here!

CL 2012 FINAL TICKETS

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi everyone!

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... ckets+sale

Everyone can apply for tickets for CL final in Munchen.

I am asking everyone who would like to make me a favor:)...as I live 3 hours drive from Munchen I would like to go see this game [even if we dont make it]. All you need is Mastercard or Visa card to apply for ballot. I will also bid myself and I already asked few friends who will also do it on my behalf...so I will have more chances of wining that ticket:)

If anyone can apply for those tickets and will not go to that game...I would be very grateful if that someone can do me a favor and bid.
I will pay all the costs for tickets [if you get them in this lottery:)] and will add extra 50€ just for helping me:)

please PM me:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Chris8827 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Hiya everyone, was just wondering if you could help, please.

6 of us from Wales are in Munich from the 12th of next month, to the 15th. I noticed Bayern were at home to Mainz on the 14th, and we'd love to go.

I have been in touch with the ticket office who told me the game was sold out.

I was just wondering if anyone either knew of any tickets for sale, or could point me in the direction of somewhere I could buy tickets from other fans (preferrably not at extortionate prices. A quick Google search revealed several online sites selling tickets, but none under £100.

Could you also tell me how much the tickets are at face value please?

Thanks very much
Chris8827
First post

Postby munichfan » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Welcome to German football, matches are sold out a year in advance and crowd attendances are the highest worldwide.

Are you guys neutrals or Bayernfans?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 pm

If anyone manages to find an extra 2 CL final tickets, please let me know. I am very interested :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm

That will be very hard:)...but I guess some of them will be sold through viagogo..probably 2x the price
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 pm

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Soccer/UEFA-Champions-League/UEFA-Champions-League-Quarter-finals-Tickets

only Marseille - Bayern for now...I hope there will be some for AA...but considering there was 140.000 people applying for those tickets...I doubt it

http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern
sch0ll7

Postby munichfan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Once you guys have bought tickets for Marseille away outside of the guest sector, please do us the favour and upload the doctor's bill too!
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:That will be very hard:)...but I guess some of them will be sold through viagogo..probably 2x the price

Any estimate on how much that would cost? I honestly have no idea how much it would cost to go to such a huge game, but since I know you went to the Bernabeu in 2010 you might have some idea :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion