You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Fair enough. Although there are no CL that week. I figured there would be no reason to change our scheduled match nor for Köln...

There is, however, Pokal round 3 the week after. If we make it by then, the schedules could be changed.
tflags

Postby OhioFan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

bryce wrote:I am planning a trip to see the final two home games (vs Mainz and Stuttgart). I have never attended a game before, and I was wondering whether they have even printed tickets for these matches yet. Price isn't a huge issue as I am willing to spend in order to attend. From my understanding, Viagogo is fairly good but tickets there don't go up until shortly before the match (and I'd prefer to have everything purchased well in advance before departing for Germany).

Also, does anyone here have any info on seating? I.e. whether the standing areas are any good, how bad the short side seating is, etc.? It seems impossible to find good prices on long side seats, but I was curious whether it is worthwhile going for the standing tickets or opt for the PK 4 or PK 3 seating areas.

Thanks!

I was surfing ebay tpday and saw pairs of tickets for sale for some upcoming games. Hope that helps.
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Don Simon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Cheers for the info guys! Doesnt really matter what day the Koln game is played on as we will be there for the friday, saturday and sunday, just curious really.

On a MUCH more important note however, any advice on the best bars to sink a few beerios before the game? Would love to find a proper Bayern pub and drink with the locals!
Don Simon
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Don Simon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Danke for the advice there buddy. Ive been to see Hamburg play before at their stadium, (they ripped apart my beloved Aston Villa a few seasons back), but never to Munich. The Allianz looks sensational, and I can only imagine it will be heightened by the last game before Crimbo break.

Cheers!
Don Simon
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huiloo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

Hallo! I've recently 'inquired' tickets for the CL match Bayern vs Villareal on the 22nd Nov. Am wondering how exactly and when will I know that I have gotten the tickets? The website doesn't say much about ticketing...
huiloo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 am

Hi hulloo,

tickets for the match against Villareal have already been sent out. How did you make your order and are you an FCB member?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huiloo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am

munichfan wrote:Hi hulloo,

tickets for the match against Villareal have already been sent out. How did you make your order and are you an FCB member?

I am only registered on the bayern site so I have just "created inquiry" (Anfragen für die neue Saison). Oh man, sounds like I have no chance of getting them ):
huiloo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 pm

@huiloo: Send me a PM.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Tickets

Postby Driesje » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello fellow Bayern fans
I'm a dutch football fan and I started a collection of football tickets about 2 months ago.
I want to expand my collection so I need your help.
Do you have some tickets form played matches (doesn't need to be from bayern) for my collection.
You would help me a lot.

Kind Regards
Driesje
First post

Tickets for the Bayern-Dortmund match (19.11.2011)

Postby Toni88 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Good evening fellas,
As you can see from the topic title, I'm looking for two tickets for the Dortmund clash, taking place next Saturday. I've already planned a tip to Munich next weekend, booked the hotel, and now I'm trying not to miss the chance to go watch the match..

So anyone selling any tickets?! Willing to pay at max 100-120 E.

Thanks in advance
All the best
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Re: Bayern v Wolfsburg Tickets

Postby jamielonz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Hello Chaps

I am looking to go to the Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg game on Saturday 28th Jan 2011. With Bayern Munich flying high in the league this game seems sold out already according to the official website.

After looking through various other posts on this section, i will be looking to buy tickets from Viagogo for this fixture. Should i leave it until about a week before the game when more tickets normally show, can you tell me if the ticket will then arrive to me in time if purchased with viagogo or would i collect at the stadium on match day? In your opinion should i be able to get a ticket fairly easily for this game his way or will it be difficult because of the fact that it's the first home game after the winter break?

Should viagogo end up being a failure do you get fans/touts selling tickets on a regular basis selling at most home games for decent prices anywhere near the ground/train station? If so would the Wolfsburg game be a game where there be more sold than usual (i.e not one of their bigger games)

Thanks for any help,

Jamie
jamielonz
First post

Postby Don Simon » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

So the final game before the winter break has been confirmed for the evening of Friday 16th December! Glad I didnt book the flight for the Saturday now, had a feeling it would change.

Just need to sort where to have some pre and post game beerios and all is good!
Don Simon
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby liam17oi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 am

Looking to make it over to game with a couple of mates before the seasons out. Any advice on getting tickets? Best fixtures not likely to sell out instantaneously?
liam17oi
Hey, I'm new here!

Bayern munich vs schalke 04 (26/02/2012) tickets

Postby jon_182 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Has anyone got 4 tickets for the Munich vs Schalke match on 26/02/2012? in desperate need for four tickets, would be appreciated if anyone could get back to me, thanks!
jon_182
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Seated or standing?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion