You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby rigoberto » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

the games are pretty much sold out except some friendly games you would have to be a bayern club member to get tickets or the best way is to find a guy who has a ticket for a bayern game and ask him to sell you a ticket for that one game but that could cost a lot of money maybe m
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Greetings Bayern Fans

Postby johnckls » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

From Manchester

All a new experience for us, this Champions League.

Could you tell me how many tickets we can expect to to allocate to Man City when we play you.

Thank you.
johnckls
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Greetings Bayern Fans

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

johnckls wrote:From Manchester

All a new experience for us, this Champions League.

Could you tell me how many tickets we can expect to to allocate to Man City when we play you.

Thank you.

Did you support them before they got the "oil money" :?:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

ballackfcb wrote:
Did you support them before they got the "oil money"

LOL

Their official song , should be

Busta Rhymes - Arab Money :P

no but seriously , they have a strong balanced team now (with a bench stronger than all Serie A teams)

they have to win the EPL , no excuses now
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby johnckls » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi

All my family are City fans, i'm just the wrong side of 40 and have been a season ticket holder for many of those years.

Unlike a club you are familiar with from just outside Manchester, (who have a disney like following) City fans tend to be more local, i cant imagine meeting a 'tourist' at one of our games, but i guess they will come. When they do they will not be made that welcome.

New ground for City fans this, never been in the champions league, yes, we've had a lot of money come into the club, following on from decades of rubbish, we're just enjoying the ride, who wouldnt?
johnckls
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 pm

johnckls wrote:Hi

All my family are City fans, i'm just the wrong side of 40 and have been a season ticket holder for many of those years.

Unlike a club you are familiar with from just outside Manchester, (who have a disney like following) City fans tend to be more local, i cant imagine meeting a 'tourist' at one of our games, but i guess they will come. When they do they will not be made that welcome.

New ground for City fans this, never been in the champions league, yes, we've had a lot of money come into the club, following on from decades of rubbish, we're just enjoying the ride, who wouldnt?

Fair enough :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby uzi716 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 am

johnckls wrote:Hi

Welcome, for ticket allocation I can't say for sure but if I were to guess it'd probably be around what ManU got a few years back.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 am

It depends on the visiting club and how many tickets it orders. Between 1,000 and 5,000.
Away supporters sit in the area of blocks 344 to 347 and 245 to 246.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby arizonared » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

I like viagogo. I have never used it for Munich tickets but I used it for a few other things during my last few trips overseas and I never had any issues.
arizonared
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bryce » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

I am planning a trip to see the final two home games (vs Mainz and Stuttgart). I have never attended a game before, and I was wondering whether they have even printed tickets for these matches yet. Price isn't a huge issue as I am willing to spend in order to attend. From my understanding, Viagogo is fairly good but tickets there don't go up until shortly before the match (and I'd prefer to have everything purchased well in advance before departing for Germany).

Also, does anyone here have any info on seating? I.e. whether the standing areas are any good, how bad the short side seating is, etc.? It seems impossible to find good prices on long side seats, but I was curious whether it is worthwhile going for the standing tickets or opt for the PK 4 or PK 3 seating areas.

Thanks!
bryce
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby munichfan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Tickets have not been printed.
Will go on sale and be sent out about 3 months prior to the game (so February).

You won't be able to acquire tickets in cheap categories at all, as they will be all sold out. However, if you happen to be in Munich at the time, you will be able to buy ticket for PK1 (and maybe PK2) at the Säbener Straße (in February). That is, only if you're a member.

Visibility is great anywhere in the stadium, except for 112/113 (standing area), where a lot of flags fly throughout the game. Basically, that's the non-stop support area. Depends if that's your thing or not :)
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby arizonared » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

I wish I was going to be in the Munich area during my upcoming european trip as I could have found a pretty decent ticket to Hertha and Villarreal through viagogo when I looked their the last day or so. :shock:
arizonared
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Don Simon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Just managed to sort ourselves three tickets for the final game before the winter break against Koln! Very excited. Does anyone know when they will confirm what date its going to be on? Were in Munich for 4 nights, so would be good to know when the match is so we can plan what else to do.

Cheers guys!
Don Simon
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 pm

All games are confirmed. You can find the dates here:

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/matche ... php?tag=17

They recently changed a few matches, none related to Bayern. Good luck.
tflags

Postby quaazi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Earlier I wanted to say exactly that, Tflags, but then I read
The fixtures for this round of play have yet to be scheduled.
The fixtures for a particular round of play are always announced weeks ahead of the match day itself.

So... you know... not set in stone if it'll be a Friday, Saturday or Sunday game.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion