You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am

CroCHEF wrote:http://shop.ebay.de/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=bayern+leverkusen+tickets&_sacat=See-All-Categories

ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

tickets for league game of bayern

Postby tomdinur » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 am

hello guys,
Im new here and i hoped you can help me with a little issue...
does anybody know where can i buy tickets for bayern game against hamburg - 3rd match of the season.
i searched in the website of bayern but it find only tickets for audy cup.
thank you very much!
tom
tomdinur
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: tickets for league game of bayern

Postby Payam » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Payam wrote:Try this http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern

I think the tickets via viagogo are not available yet for the game in question...

Try asking a friend that is a club member, if you can find 1. Worked for yours truly. I found this on the internet:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1 ... varia.html

I would not risk making the trip just to see what happens though... Sorry, not much help mate.
tflags

Postby Payam » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:27 pm

tflags wrote:I think the tickets via viagogo are not available yet for the game in question...

I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:44 pm

:lol: :lol: Good one.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Wow! 12 Bundesliga home games (out of 17) have already been sold out.

Source: http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1179166
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Bundesliga ticket situation July 2011...

Postby zippy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

...The club reports that 12 home and all 17 away games are already sold out, as is the cup game in Braunschweig.

A few tickets are still available (club members only) for the home games v :

Köln
Hoffenheim
Hannover
Wolfsburg
Kaiserslautern

and the home CL qualifier.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tomdinur » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 pm

i guess no bayern for me this year :(
tomdinur
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zippy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 pm

tomdinur wrote:i guess no bayern for me this year :(

If you aren't a member you can forget it any year unless you get a ticket via Viagogo or off a tout/agency.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tflags » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Just curious. What is the situation of FCB for International Club Memberships? I know other clubs have official International Club Membership programs but I don't know how they work or what they cover. This being related to tickets as well.

[offtopic!!]If FCB has 160,000+ members, and a stadia for a bit less than 70,000 people, at any given Sunday they are able to satisfy less than half of their current population never mind the other team's.[/offtopic]
tflags

Postby zippy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 am

tflags wrote:Just curious. What is the situation of FCB for International Club Memberships? I know other clubs have official International Club Membership programs but I don't know how they work or what they cover. This being related to tickets as well.

[offtopic!!]If FCB has 160,000+ members, and a stadia for a bit less than 70,000 people, at any given Sunday they are able to satisfy less than half of their current population never mind the other team's.[/offtopic]

Anyone can become a member, it costs €60 per year plus a small extra charge when joining. You get the match programme for home games sent to your home address too.
You get 10% off fan merchandise, cheaper tickets and you actually have a chance of applying for tickets. If you aren't a member you may as well not apply at all.
Living outside Germany you are still allowed to apply for tickets as a club member. See www.fcbayern.de/ for more information.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby zippy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Got this today ! Brilliant !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 am

zippy wrote:Got this today ! Brilliant !

8) . Very 8) .
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion