You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Hello all.

Postby orio » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm

no problem, thank you very much.
orio
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Champions League Final 2011 tickets

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Ticket sales for the 2011 UEFA Champions League final – being played at Wembley Stadium in London on Saturday 28 May – will begin at 12.00CET on Thursday 24 February exclusively via UEFA.com.

The sales window will remain open between 24 February and Friday 18 March at 18.00CET, and is an opportunity for the international general public to apply for two tickets per person from an allocation of 11,000 for the showpiece match in the UK capital (20.45CET kick-off).

Sales will be conducted exclusively through Europe's football website, UEFA.com, with each applicant having to complete in full the online application form. Should demand exceed supply then every valid request will enter a lottery to decide the allocation.

Ticket price categories open to the international general public are: Category 1 – £300; Category 2 – £225 (or £338 for a youth package comprising one adult and one child); Category 3 – £150; and Wheelchair £80. A total of 500 youth package tickets are being allocated to neutral fans worldwide.

All valid general public applications will go into the lottery provided they are made within the application period. Each successful candidate will be eligible for a maximum of two tickets. With the submission of their request, the applicant accepts the ticketing Terms and Conditions.

The administrative fee will be £26 (including postal charges) for successful applicants inside Europe and £36 for the rest of the world. Payment will be by credit card only; MasterCard is the preferred payment system, with Diners, JCB and Visa also accepted.

Applicants will be informed by email by Wednesday 6 April at the latest if they have been successful or not, with tickets being dispatched before the end of April by secure mail. Candidates for tickets will be able to check the status of their applications from 6 April using their ticket portal log-in information.

The net capacity of Wembley Stadium for the UEFA Champions League final will be around 86,000. Each finalist club will be entitled to take up to 25,000 tickets, to be distributed directly to their fans.

The remaining tickets will be allocated to the European football family, including UEFA, the local organising committee, national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters.

Action will be taken in cases of infringement. Online applications will be checked against police data to ensure that anyone banned from stadiums is unsuccessful in any attempt to purchase tickets. Persons attending the final are warned that tickets will be personalised and that security checks at the stadium are planned.

UEFA underlines that no tickets are being distributed via agencies or brokers. UEFA also encourages fans not to be lured into deals with touts who not only demand exorbitant prices but often are not in possession of the tickets they purport to have for sale.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Tickets

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 pm

yea i am in lottery for CL final, EL final and all games on Euro cup 2012 in poland/ukraine.

Scholl how do you get tickets for last year final?
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I got them from some Irish [man utd fan] guy :)

I will also be in lottery for CL final, EL final and EURO...because me and my friends are already talking about going to Poland :D

It would be nice for everyone who wont go to those matches to try and register for UEFA ballot...and if anyone wins any tickets...I will be glad to pay for them.
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Where do we register from?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 pm

uefa.com

But the registration will start from 24th of February.

I would be glad if few others register and attend that lottery...so the chances of getting the tickets are higher.

As I said before...I will pay for those tickets if anyone gets them.

Me and my wife are planing to visit my wife`s aunt in London for some time now...and it would be a great chance to go at the same time of the game.
sch0ll7

Postby dambun » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Interesting!
Remind us to register when it's time Sch0ll7... :)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

dambun wrote:Interesting!
Remind us to register when it's time Sch0ll7... :)

I will, you can bet on that :)
sch0ll7

Postby senwar » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi all. Sorry, as I see you get many of these posts, but another brit heading over in a few weeks and trying to get tickets.

Am over when the Hamburg game is on, and this appears to have been sold out for a while. I've looked on viagogo as well as the other 'sites'. Seatwave had a few decent seats but extortionate prices. I can get 2 on ebay for €216.50 for the pair, delivered to my hotel and the seller has quite a lot of feedback. Is it worthwhile getting these so we are sorted or waiting another week or so and see if any appear on viagogo?
senwar
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 pm

I think there will be some available at Viagogo
sch0ll7

Postby senwar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I think there will be some available at Viagogo

Yep, got some this morning. €29.70 each. Very very happy! Not the best block (111, row 18) but its more about the experience.

Been watching ebay all weekend, but a lot happier with viagogo. Thanks
senwar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks for getting back to us with your experience, senwar. Have a good match!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby senwar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 am

MUTU wrote:Thanks for getting back to us with your experience, senwar. Have a good match!

Thanks Mutu.

Just realised these are standing tickets, so being a small lad, it could be fun! :D

At least I'm sorted now though that's the main thing. Can't wait!
senwar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 pm

senwar wrote:
MUTU wrote:Thanks for getting back to us with your experience, senwar. Have a good match!

Thanks Mutu.

Just realised these are standing tickets, so being a small lad, it could be fun! :D

At least I'm sorted now though that's the main thing. Can't wait!

Hope you enjoy it

and Yes , For Bayern Tickets ALWAYS GO FOR Viagogo

it is even officially authorized by FC Bayern
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I wonder if someone can help me find tickets to the Bayern v Leverkusen game on 17 April.
I have been checking viagogo website frequently and have yet to find tickets for this match.
Is there any other ticket websites I could use to get these tickets?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion