You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm

hi, there is fan club of bayern in slovenia they go on all Bayern games organizirano :)
i will sent you private message with site
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

FC Bayern Munich vs. FC Nuremberg - Ticket Help

Postby BlackCat » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Hello, I'm hoping someone on here can help me out regarding tickets for the match between FC Bayern Munich and FC Nuremberg on the 13th of November. Firstly; I'm English and I'm a Sunderland season ticket holder, I'm visiting Munich the weekend of this game with five friends who have season tickets for Hartlepool United ("League One"/third tier of English football). We are football fans and were hoping to go to your fantastic ground and watch some top-notch footie while in Munich. However (and you've probably heard this before), I've been in touch with your Club today and was told I cannot buy tickets as I am not a Bayern Club Member. When I asked if I could become a Club Member I was told "No".

Therefore, how do "foreigners/tourists" get tickets for your games? Can anyone offer any help or advice on the best (and safest) way to get tickets? The whole reason of the trip is to take in a German Bundesliga match, so if we can't get tickets for the match we'll probably go elsewhere. Either Dusseldorf and take in Dortmund against Hamburg or failing that..visit Belgrade for Partizan against Red Star which to be honest we don't fancy!!! :lol:

I've managed to find some on a few sites such as:

http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/ ... c_nurnberg

but its 64 GBP plus 20GBP for delivery! which equates to around 95 Euro's that seems expensive?!

Any help and or advice would be hugely appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to reading your suggestions! Good luck for the rest of the season!
BlackCat
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FC Bayern Munich vs. FC Nuremberg - Ticket Help

Postby Element » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 pm

I have found some but they cost over 100 Euros

But on Viagogo , i have found tickets that cost 50 euros http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Ti ... n/E-283151

I suggest that you should wait till 1st November then check Viagogo again , you will surely find tickets that cost 25-30 euros

and if you are lucky , you will find them at 15 euros (original price of the cheapest seats in the Allianz arena)

Viagogo is A trustful site and officially authorized by FC Bayern
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby andyhansen77 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 am

Good Morning,

Trying to buy tickets for the bayern v hannover game on 16th october.

it seems the only way to buy them is through viagogo. I live in the UK so will the tickets be delivered to me here in time?
Also can i purchase 5 tickets at the same time or do I have to buy them individually each time?

Regards,

Andy
andyhansen77
Hey, I'm new here!

tickets vs Sc Freiburg

Postby Oscar_ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello ( my first post)

Anyway, I've always wanted to go an watch the mighty Bayern play, and have three night at the end of October 27th - 30th to spend in Munich. I'm aware Bayern are at home on the Friday aginst Freiburg, and was hoping to get 2 tickets together for the game, but it appears the game is a sell out!

Is all my hope of getting a ticket gone?

Will i have to use viagogo ( £60 handing fee!!)

or will i have to pimp my arse around town to try and get tickets.

much help needed

and many thanks!
Oscar_
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: tickets vs Sc Freiburg

Postby Element » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Oscar_ wrote:Hello ( my first post)

Anyway, I've always wanted to go an watch the mighty Bayern play, and have three night at the end of October 27th - 30th to spend in Munich. I'm aware Bayern are at home on the Friday aginst Freiburg, and was hoping to get 2 tickets together for the game, but it appears the game is a sell out!

Is all my hope of getting a ticket gone?

Will i have to use viagogo ( £60 handing fee!!)

or will i have to pimp my arse around town to try and get tickets.

much help needed

and many thanks!

1-Check out our Homepage ( i did it for you and the tickets are sold out , IN FACT all tickets OF THIS SEASON ARE SOLD OUT on the Homepage )

2-if you can not get from there , Check out viagogo like you said , They Are 100% trustworthy , ARE OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZED and RECOGNIZED FROM BAYERN and is waaaaaaaaaaaay CHEAPER THAN any other websites

http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Ti ... n/E-283117

Cheapest tickets on Viagogo for this game cost 30 euros as of now , and 1 week before the game , there might be cheaper tickets

3-Go to those other websites , but the minimum price is 110 Euros !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: tickets vs Sc Freiburg

Postby Element » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

I WILL MOVE THIS THREAD after 2 days , just to give time for this guy to find his ticket
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: FC Bayern Munich vs. FC Nuremberg - Ticket Help

Postby BlackCat » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 am

Element wrote:I have found some but they cost over 100 Euros

But on Viagogo , i have found tickets that cost 50 euros http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Ti ... n/E-283151

I suggest that you should wait till 1st November then check Viagogo again , you will surely find tickets that cost 25-30 euros

and if you are lucky , you will find them at 15 euros (original price of the cheapest seats in the Allianz arena)

Viagogo is A trustful site and officially authorized by FC Bayern

Thanks for that Element. I'll take your advice and hold out until November the 1st. I hope you're right; I was just about to purchase 2 standing tickets for block 126 for 75 GBP's each! 15-30 Euro's would be much, much better!! :D
BlackCat
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby zippy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Getting tickets for Bayern is a nightmare if you aren't a season ticket holder/fan club member at home or a club member away.
When I moved to Germany from England in 1984 we could often still buy tickets on the gate, those days are long gone.
I have a season ticket at the Allianz and a low membership number so I almost always get tickets for away games but I feel sorry for any casual fan trying to get tickets now.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Macspunkin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi after years of being brought up as a bayern fan I'm finally making a trip over to Munich in November to watch them play against Frankfurt. I have a few options for tickets and was just wondering if anybody knew of areas not to sit due to the view etc? Been offered some tickets in section 108 which as far as I can make out is right in the corner in the bottom tier is this a good place to sit?
Macspunkin
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Those are the worse seats:)...but I guess you will see players up close when they take the corners :)...

But hey..game is a game and you will enjoy it if we win:)...I once sat in almost identical seats and I could read the game well.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tracyk859 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby holtel2 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi There

I'm an Aston Villa Season ticket holder (sorry for 1982) ;). I'm coming over for the Dortmund game in February. The tickets are already sold out on the webiste. Does anyone know how I can obtain tickets or help me out? I need 2

Thanks

Dan
holtel2
Hey, I'm new here!

Official Bundesliga match ticket support thread

Postby orio » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello.
my name is Christian and i am Bayern fan.
on the 12\2, i visit Munich and i would be interested in watching a match.
Acording to the follow website: http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/saison/ ... /index.php , on this day there is a home game vs 1899 Hoffenheim.
I would like to ask you two questions:
1)is this the final date?could it be moved to another day?
2)could i get tickets around the stadium or should i buy on-line?

Thank you all and please let me know if its not the correct forum to ask such a question!
orio
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Hello all.

Postby Element » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

orio wrote:1)is this the final date?could it be moved to another day?

Bundesliga does not move any match unless the weather is SUPER COLD , and the field can not be played on
orio wrote:2)could i get tickets around the stadium or should i buy on-line?

Well, the best place to get tickets from is Viagogo

it is a tickets seller that is even authorized by Bayern

http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern

There are tickets with the price of 30 euros

also 1 day before the match , you probably will find some for 15-20 euros
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion