You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby fali » Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 pm

I sell a pen and give 2 tickets for the final champions league (category 1), very close to the presidencial tribune. Forward to your contacts. ticketsfinalchampionsleague@hotmail.com
fali
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets

Postby millenfoo » Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

I´m selling 2 pen and i will give for free 2 tickets cat. 4 for the champions league final. I will travel to madrid on saturday morning and i will met the interested people there. This 2 tickets go together.

millenfoo@gmail.com
millenfoo
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby arvi » Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 am

i´m selling 2 tickets togeter , 600 € both , richard@pikolinos.com
arvi
First post

Postby Element » Sat May 22, 2010 11:35 am

THATS CHEAP , great offer
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Bayern Tickets

Postby baird1604 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi,

I am coming to munich as a part of a stag do in April, and we are hoping to get tickets to the Bayern - Monchengladbach game.

Do you know the best way to try and get tickets? At the moment there could be a range of 8-15 people going and ideally we would like to be sitting together.

I have registered on the official website already to see if that will help but I am just looking for ideas as to how to get these tickets?

As one of the main reasons for going to munich is so that we can see bayern! Some of were over for the aberdeen game a couple of years ago and loved our time there, the city, the fans, the stadium which we still think is the best we have ever been to! Just a pity the result for us wasnt that great :(

Any help greatly appreciated.

Scott
baird1604
First post

Re: Bayern Tickets

Postby Element » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Bayern v Bremen 11/09

Postby rigbynemo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Hello!

I would like to take my son to the above game but have been unable to locate 2 tickets together at a reasonable price. I have been to the official site but although English is an option, I've not been able to find out whether there is a possibility to buy tickets on Matchday. The game is listed as 'sold out' on the website. I have found a single ticket for 35EUR but obviously I need two. My son is 7 but I'm guessing that he is too old to get in for free. At my club it is only free for under-5s. Any help would be much appreciated.

I realise that there are many sites where I can simply proceed and purchase 2 tickets but I really don't want to pay 200 Dollars!

Thank you,

Nemo
rigbynemo
First post

Re: Bayern v Bremen 11/09

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Re: Bayern v Bremen 11/09

Postby Element » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm

This website is authorized from FC Bayern itself

Here are all Bayern vs bremen tickets (Starting from 35 Euros)

http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/Sport-Ti ... n/E-282884
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm

few days before the match there will be more tickets to buy on that page...

People sell tickets on viagogo few days before the match...as they decide they cant go to the match etc...

so try your luck few days before the match
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Bayern v Hannover Tickets

Postby andyhansen77 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Afternoon All,

I am in munich with friends and family for the hannover game and would love to get 7 tickets for this match.
however the game is sold out, what is the best way to go about getting tickets?

thanks
andyhansen77
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Bayern v Hannover Tickets

Postby MrLinky » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Viagogo is probably the best shot you have. But tickets tend to be expensive on there.

http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby andyhansen77 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm

thanks will take a look

Is it safe to buy from?
andyhansen77
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:34 pm

100 % safe. No worries. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Zigehh » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

I need help :)!

I need 4 tickets for one of the february's games in munchen. My father has a birthday and we would like to take him to allianz arena to watch bayern(He has been a die hard fan since childhood and never been to one of the games...).

So i really need some advice how to get 4 tickets together for a game in february. Maybe the best will be the one on 26th with borrusia... Im from Slovenia btw.

Thx in advance.
Zigehh
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Slovenia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion