You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Element » Fri May 07, 2010 9:51 am

RPS wrote:Hello, I have tickets for the German Cup final on 15th May, but on my tickets I see that my seat is in Block 17.3, If I turn my ticket I see the floor map of the Olympia stadium but I can't find Block 17.3.... :S Is my ticket real or fake :S
Can anyone who knows it answer my question please.

it is Real

The Block 17.3 is not A Permanent Block

It is A temporary Block that will Be installed on the Marathon GateONLY FOR THE DFB POKAL FINAL

it will be installed Between The Blocks 17.2 and 18.1

The Announcement of Block 17.3 http://www.olympiastadion-berlin.de/index.php?id=72

So calm down
Last edited by Element on Fri May 07, 2010 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: TICKETS FINAL CHAMPIONS 2010

Postby Bernabeu » Fri May 07, 2010 11:48 am

Bernabeu wrote:2 TICKETS ON SALE FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MATCH BETWEEN INTER AND BAYERN IN MADRID THIS MAY.

TICKETS CATEGORY 1.

RE SALE PRICE: 2.500 € / each.

contact info @ championsbernabeu@gmail.com

thanks for reading.
Bernabeu
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I sell two tickets final champions

Postby antonio » Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Vendo dos entradas final champions.

My mail is ( bombers.toni@gmail.com) 2000 euros las dos.También están disponibles en el portal de internet; (tengoentradas.com)
antonio
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2 final tickets for sale

Postby kingblue » Fri May 07, 2010 7:54 pm

2 tickets for champion league final for sale cat 4 please contact hughg176@aol.com
kingblue
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: 2 final tickets for sale

Postby dambun » Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm

off-topic!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

TICKETS FOR FINAL UCL BAYERN vs INTER MILANO

Postby uclfinal » Sat May 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Ich verkaufe zwei Stifte und Schenkungssteuer zwei Kategorien 1 Tickets für die UEFA Champions League in Madrid: B. München - Inter Milano.

Preis: 2000 Euro/Einheit
e-mail: uclfinal@gmail.com

Sell 2 pens and 2 tickets like a gift for the Champions League Final Bayern M vs Inter Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain May 22 2010

Price: 2000 Euro/unit
e-mail: uclfinal@gmail.com
uclfinal
Hey, I'm new here!

CL Final tickets ...

Postby tickets » Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm sure you are all sorted out for the Final but I have 2 category 4 tickets that I got through the UEFA.COM ballot. I'm not a Bayern fan, but wondered if anyone would be interested in them. I have seen some ridiculous prices quoted but would be happy to sell the 2 tickets for 500 Euro each - 1,000 Euros for the pair.
Regards
Markus
tickets
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby z-type » Mon May 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Greetings ladies and gents,

I have 2 tickets for sale for Champions League final in Madrid, category 3.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information or any further question.

My email: i_maaher@yahoo.com

Good luck.
z-type
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby conker10 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

2 x Category 1 Final Tickets (Adult and Youth)

The tickets have arrived today and I can supply a photo if you need proof.

I have been offered £1800 for the pair that I am happy with and as stated on my previous post I am giving the opportunity to Bayern fans as well.

The tickets are going for £1800 each on ticket exchange sites

email or pm if interested abeasley1@btinternet.com
conker10
Hey, I'm new here!

2 Tickets for Champions League Final in Madrid

Postby uclfinal » Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 pm

I have two Category 1 tickets for the final of the Champions League to be played in Madrid in the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on May 22, 2010.

Contact uclfinal@gmail.com if you are interested.

The price is 1450 Euros each one.

You can see the photos of the tickets here (Click with right mouse button over the ? and click for open the image ):

Last edited by uclfinal on Thu May 13, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
uclfinal
Hey, I'm new here!

2 tickets for the final, Catg2

Postby laurent cadiou » Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 am

Hello,

I'm a fan of olympique Lyonnais and just received my tickets from UEFA.
Of course, I don't want to go to Madrid, so 2 seats joined are availabale.
I paid 225€ per ticket, would somebody be interested at 900€ per ticket?
I'm living in Paris, France.

rgds
laurent cadiou
First post

Postby baladona10 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:57 am

Hi guys... maybe the wrong thread, so apologies if it is.

I am a manchester united fan from England. I pre-booked a hotel in madrid for the final hoping we would be there. Obviously i do not need the hotel now.

I do still have the hotel so if any of you need it, i have 1 room for 2 people for friday 21st and saturday 22nd may at holiday inn madrid... it will cost a total of €70 for the 2 nights stay in total... €35 a night each... i got a good deal. i am not making no money off it and just want to get back what i paid.

if you are interested send me a PM and i will transfer the booking into your name. thanks

Bal
baladona10
First post

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby bibaboli » Thu May 13, 2010 12:17 pm

2 TICKETS UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL CAT 3 AT SANTIAGO BERNABEU, MADRID 22/MAY/2010

Hi there! I'm selling two tickets for the UEFA Final Champions League (Inter-Bayern) on Saturday 22nd May in Madrid, because unluckily my team (FC Barcelona) didn't get it (so bad!) I won these tickets in the UEFA lottery almost a couple months ago.
The seats are category 3, side by side, excellent view (East lateral!)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Shipping worldwide, I pay for the shipping cost as well. I live in Barcelona, I don't know exactly how long it will take to get to your place but I'll send it for sure express.

bibaboli@yahoo.es
bibaboli
First post

Postby ygor » Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Buy pen gift for 2000 € and two category 4 tickets for the Final of the UEFA Champions League in Madrid.

interbayernmadrid@gmail.com

Vendo boli por 2000€ y regalo dos entradas categoria 4 para la Final de la UEFA Champions League en Madrid

Kaufen Stift Geschenk für 2000 € und zwei Tickets der Kategorie 4 für das Finale der UEFA Champions League in Madrid.

penna del regalo di acquisto per 2000 € e due di categoria quattro biglietti per la finale di UEFA Champions League a Madrid.

ygor
First post

Tickets for the Final UEFA Champions League MADRID

Postby HoreZ » Fri May 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi.

My name is Horez, and i´ve 2 tickets for the final of Uefa Champions League in the Stadium Santiago Bernabeu.

Categoria 3: Tower C 4to. Anfiteatro Lateral Oeste
Sector: 603

Price: 1000 €

Send me a e-mail !: mfracing46@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!! and good luck for the Bayern.
Last edited by HoreZ on Sat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HoreZ
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion