You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern-Inter FINAL

Postby xeviverges » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 am

Hello

My name is Xevi, i'm from Barcelona, and i 've 2 uefa tickets for de madrid final

my e-mail is xevibalart@hotmail.com

sorry , my english is bad
xeviverges
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets for Madrid final

Postby emoll2113 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 am

Hi guys,

Congratulations on reaching the final.

2 tickets category 3 for sale. Please contact me at olliekeane@live.co.uk if your interested.
emoll2113
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2 x Tickets for Champions League Final, Madrid

Postby ukmanufan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

HI, Congratulations for getting to the Final, i hope you go on to win it after beating us ( Man Utd ).
I have 2 tickets for the final but dont think its right for neutral fans to go when fans of the teams in the final may need tickets. Cost for 2 x tickets is 400 Euro.
If your interested reply.
ukmanufan
First post

2 Tickets Final Champions League Madrid 2010

Postby ticketsmadrid2010 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi mates,

I sell 2 pens for 800€ each and offer like gift 2 tickets - cat. 3 for GREATEST FINAL - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010 NEUTRAL ZONE , that will take place in Madrid - Spain, in the SANTIAGO BERNABEU stadium on the 22nd of May.
The tickets are mine! Offer and ask for seriousness!!! Accept Paypal

ticketsmadrid2010@hotmail.com
ticketsmadrid2010
First post

Re: Tickets

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:yeees...I got 2 tickets for 300€ ..who wants to join me...ankorion?

How/Where did you get them !!!!!
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby ionexarach » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm

I am Spanish and Barcelona fan, I played in the draw for the uefa two inputs together and category 3 for the final of Madrid, the gift with the purchase of a pen at a price of 1500 euros total the two together, contact us by email to ionexarach@hotmail.com
ionexarach
First post

Re: [2010-05-22] FC Bayern München vs Inter Milan CL FINAL!

Postby banditcat » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Bayern friends,

I won a youth package (1 adult + 1 child born from 1998 to 2005) in the UEFA lottery, and as Madrid and Barça won't play in Madrid [I'm Spanish, obviously, so it didn't matter Madrid or Barcelona who would play] I won't come to the match.
If you are interested, please contact me writing to entradasfinal10@hotmail.es

Regards and congratulations for being finalists.
banditcat
Hey, I'm new here!

tiquets final champions madrid 2010

Postby español » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Hallo ich bin ein trauriger Fan von Barcelona, herzlichen Glückwunsch an Bayern.
Ich verkaufe eine Mütze von Barca und Schenkungssteuer meine zwei Tickets für das Finale von Madrid, UEFA-Gebiet.
yojavier31@hotmail.com
Pd. Einträge sind nominal, dh, weil so wenige Jahre und sah noch nie etwas.
español
First post

Tickets for the Final in Madrid

Postby banditcat » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 pm

I won a Youth package (1 adult + 1 young born from 1998 and 2005) and as Madrid and Barça failed...I won't come to the match.
If you are interested, please contact me by entradasfinal10@hotmail.com
Raisonable price.

Regards and congratulations for being finalists.
banditcat
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 pm

I got them from one man utd fan...he was really nice to give a low price on those two tickets:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Final champions Madrid 2010

Postby Benidorm » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Real Madrid jersey sell for 1800 € and gift 2 tickets cat 3 for the 2010 Champions League final

bartolopez@andaluciajunta.es
Benidorm
First post

Postby mark_a » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Well done for reaching the final!

I have 1 x category 2 ticket for the Champions league final, please message me if you're interested.
mark_a
First post

Postby conker10 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Well done for getting to the final!

I have the adult and youth tickets in Category 1 to sell as Utd didnt get there, These tickets are going for £2300 each on ticket4football and I have been offered £1800 for them which I am very happy with.

I am posting on here to give you Bayern fans an opportunity

abeasley1@btinternet.com or PM me
conker10
Hey, I'm new here!

ticket final champions league

Postby xevisene » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Dear friends,
I'm a Barça fan, I'd like to go to the final in madrid, but finally we can't achieve the final.
I'm selling 2 tickets for the final champions league in Madrid (category 3). I won these tickets by the Uefa.com website.
The aproximately price is 2.000€ for the 2 tickets.
People who are interested in the tickets, please contacte me xevisene@gmail.com
xevisene
First post

Re: ticket final champions league

Postby pontadelanza » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm

2 Category 3 tickets from UEFA website > 700 €
[pontadelanza at gmail dot com]

viele Grüße
pontadelanza
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion