You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Quadruple 2012/2013

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: The Treble 2012/2013

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:43 pm

I rather see Juve not having too much respect for us...that would give our players motivation as they dont play to 100% when they have that "we are better" thinking.
Our players need to keep pushing and playing like their life depends on it. Our main problem against arsenal was motivation as we didnt press enough and were not defending as a unit. We didnt go after every ball and didnt attack like we were in the first game.

Same is happening with Barca...they were not as good against Milan in the first leg but in the second they had their motivation and they were top class that night. however...yesterday they didnt press anymore and were not that good even tough they won...but a solid team would defeat them with little effort and skill.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby StrikingMidfield » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 am

I think it's a bit early to be calling a Treble, but it's a dream. A dream that could certainly become a reality, but we've just got to take it one game at a time. Juventus, even thought they are a great team, are not as good as us. If we play to our full potential, we'll put them away. And what better way for Jupp to go out than a Treble win?
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, we're 1/3 of the way there.

Barring silly mistakes we'll win the Pokal.

So the real efforts going to be in CL, which we all know.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

What is wrong with Freiburg today? What am I complaining about? I'd rather see FCB vs Stuttgart in that final.
tflags

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 06, 2013 5:48 pm

IT'S MORE ON THAN EVER :evil:

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

IT'S ON!!!:D

Damn...i have been dreaming about this treble for 2 decades now. I wanted it last year...but I guess it was meant to be and we need to really earn it this year!

Come on guys.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernLove » Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:IT'S MORE ON THAN EVER :evil:

I have revised it for accuracy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

IT IS ON!!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AssemFCB » Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm

I hope the players don't get cocky now. Two bad results and this season will be remembered as less successful than the two full Magath seasons.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Damn....imagine losing to Stuttgart after winning the UCL.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 am

I wouldn't care much, to be honest :P

I wouldn't care much about winning the Pokal if we lost the CL, also.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Haven't you guys noticed?!

This season is all about records... it means things happen in this year that haven't happened before...

It doesn't matter what happened in 1997... In 2013, only one thing can happen: Bayern win the treble :D :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

let's hope it happens in those 2 last games of the season.

If we win it...it will be the perfect season...not just because of the titles and trophies but because we really had no dipp in form...we were world class throughout the season. That happens once in 100 years.
sch0ll7

Postby dambun » Thu May 09, 2013 9:46 am

Yupp... It won't be "JUST" a treble... It will be the best treble ever... :mrgreen: =D> =D>

p.s. Let's hope it happens... there is something very special about this team: they never let us down throughout the season... let's hope it continues in the last couple of games...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Cathe » Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 am

Exciting :D

I was thinking of maybe getting a tattoo if we win the treble this year. Nothing too big. Maybe 'mia san mia' on my wrist or something like that.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion