You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Quadruple 2012/2013

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: The Treble 2012/2013

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am

We sure will, but after Sammer finishes his spanking routine today.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 am

He looked so furious when we were firing blanks. I'm hoping he spanks them well.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 am

I'm just afraid that Kroos might actually enjoy it :|
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 am

munichfan wrote:Close this thread now. Please.

I just love it when people actually believe that BayernForum.com is so powerful that it can change the destiny of Bayern's season :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby munichfan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:40 am

MoFattal wrote:No way. It is still ON !!

Though the players are unlikely to be reading up on this forum, they do not need to be reminded that winning the triple is the goal for this season. Nor de we need to remind each other either.

Being a sportsman myself, I can guarantee it has a bad pyshological effect. The players need to be thinking on a game-to-game basis. They clearly weren't all too concentrated yesterday.

In my opinion, you're a real Bayern fan if you don't pinpoint your love for the team based on success. Yes, we can all hope and dream for a great season (and so far it IS turning out to be one), but we can't set expectations for a team in a sport at which level 99,99% of fans cannot even imagine to be playing at. What happens on the pitch (reality) is just too different from what we all imagine (dreams).

That's why I ask again for this thread to be closed! Let's all get behind Bayern, dream at night for a season for the history books and still be behind them next season, even if Dortmund miraculously catch up those 20 points, Wolfsburg beat us in the next round of the DFB Pokal and Galatasary of all possible opponents, knock us out.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 am

We're all hardcore Bayern fans here. We will always support the club, regardless of success. I personally am in love with this team, and it's a daily agenda for me to get involved in the teams' stuff. This has nothing to do with the fact that I am hoping for a treble and saying it out loud. As you said, I'm not rubbing it in Schweinsteiger's head, after all.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:16 pm

munichfan, you're overthinking it a bit. We're all upset after yesterday's... whatever the shit we saw, but let's cool down a bit first. :)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh you actually meant closing this thread in a serious way.

I thought it was a good joke.. #-o
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby silberkreuz » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Let's face it, we were humiliated.
Now we're up against Juventus. That's a game we can win.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

There's no game we can't win, but the tests are going to get tougher and tougher from now on.

Having said this, IT IS STILL ON!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm

If Dortmund either loses or ties vs Stuttgart (yeah, right) on Friday the 29th and of course Bayern wins vs Hamburg on the 30th; the title is decided right there and then... If not, chances fall to the following week vs Frankfurt. All this with the game vs Juventus in between. Heck of a week.
tflags

Postby Achilles » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm

MoFattal wrote:There's no game we can't win, but the tests are going to get tougher and tougher from now on.

Having said this, IT IS STILL ON!
We are definetely not in a good form,before Arsenal's 2nd leg I was convinced that we are really favourites for this year's treble but then(?) pfff...
Neuer plays like an amateur he will cost us with Juve,we concede way too many goals from set pieces(especially corners) and with Leverkusen we were not good enough,we were average.
The team has to gear up to pass Juventus,I still have a faith in them but I don't know... we aren't like we used to be...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 am

Every team has a rough period. It's a good thing we have the international break cutting-off our recent declining form. After the break, I expect everything to go back to normal.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I am sure that we wont break like we did last season...we can rest players and that is our advantage when going into this last couple of months. We already have BL title and now we only need to concentrate on those few games in CL and DFB pokal.

But the most important thing at the moment is for our board, sammer, jupp and everyone else sit down with the players...motivate them and do everything they can to make them play to 100%. Even make some motivational videos...like I sad..everything we can to keep our heads together.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby mahoni » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

As everybody knows Sport begins in the head/mind.
I had the feeling that after the Dortmund game in the Pokal they felt to proud of theirselfes whitch is also naturally to the self-conception of the club. But in my opinion the victory was to important for the players and Sammer was right when he wanted them to look forward ... I mean - it cannot be that Dortmund (and to beat them) is so important to us. Of course it should be important to be better than them but it should also be our self-conception. That means that they have to be able to refocus after a game like that and that´s the thing I missed until this weekend.

Having said that I think the defeat against Arsenal was not more than a "mind-problem" and a single slip.
There is also a positiv side of this game: maybe Juve has still a lot of respect for us but not as much as before the last games and that could becloud their attention.
mahoni
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion