You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Statistics Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: The Statistics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:12 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

A few days ago I was telling my friend how lucky and incredible it was to have both Ribery and Robben playing together for all those years. However I also told him that numerous were the games that we couldn't field them together
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:55 pm

Ronaldo just 8 injuries and 2 of them were fatal that later caused another 6. Still the king! =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:32 am

Fénix wrote:Ronaldo just 8 injuries and 2 of them were fatal that later caused another 6. Still the king! =D>
I know Ronaldo is fit and everything but damn, two fatal injuries and still about even breaks Jesus’s record of recovering from one fatal injury!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:38 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Fénix wrote:Ronaldo just 8 injuries and 2 of them were fatal that later caused another 6. Still the king! =D>
I know Ronaldo is fit and everything but damn, two fatal injuries and still about even breaks Jesus’s record of recovering from one fatal injury!

:-s

Are we talking about the same person, haha? Didn't figure out you at all. :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:05 am

Fénix wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

:-s

Are we talking about the same person, haha? Didn't figure out you at all. :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:07 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Also, Musiala:

10 games:
4 goals;
4 assists;
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:09 am

Coman: Injured.. Puts Bayern in an awkward spot again for not getting anything above 40 million if at all for him..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion