You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is better?

Thomas Müller
55%
Philippe Coutinho
45%

Total votes : 29

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby GoatHCW » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:11 pm

#12 wrote:That Coutinho dude even playing? Meanwhile, Müller with two assists...

Shhhh the Coutinho fanboys/Müller haters don’t like reality. They just like their shiny new pretty boy and ignore his deficiencies. Maybe if Müller was pretty and from South America they would be on his side?
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:19 pm

zozon wrote:
America USA wrote:I’ve got news for you champ. Bayern are NOT winning the UCL this season either way.

So why do you watch Bayern this season AT ALL if you think that Bayern doesnt have a shot at the UCL in OCTOBER? Are you a masochist?

That's not realism, thats pretty stupid thing to think and preach about, certainly thats one part of the definition of an anti-fan. Why do you brag yourself watching Bayern games and following anything Bayern-related and even more, why do you brag us about anything Bayern related? You are even doing it in a pretty retarded way "I’ve got news for you champ". Wow, you must have some complexes of a higher value or you have some magic ball to see the future. If you dont have that ball or you arent some kind of a prophet - just STFU and let us enjoy the season!

If I dont think a club I love will accomplish something in May (when its fakin OCTOBER) - I would certainly stop being a fan of the club and will go find greener pastures. Just stop being a Bayern fan, the fanbase certainly doesnt want or need "fans" like you that give up on the CL when Bayern is leading the CL group and its October.

I won't give up on Bayern even if we lose 4-0 at the QF first-leg. Thats not a hopeless, blind thing to do, thats what fans are all about. But what am I talking about, you are lost on the F letter of the fans word.

I mostly watch Bayern in the BL and not in the UCL because:
1. I have lost a lot of faith in the European Cup competition especially after last season (will make an elaborate post on this subject sometime soon)
2. Bayern won’t win the competition this season notwithstanding any miracles
3. UCL matches are shown during office hours and I’ve not purchased the Turner subscription to catch up the repeats. BL matches are on weekends so I can watch them.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:02 am

GoatHCW wrote:
#12 wrote:That Coutinho dude even playing? Meanwhile, Müller with two assists...

Shhhh the Coutinho fanboys/Müller haters don’t like reality. They just like their shiny new pretty boy and ignore his deficiencies. Maybe if Müller was pretty and from South America they would be on his side?
I don't think people regard Coutinho as pretty though

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:21 am

Agreed, only thing pretty about him is how close the ball is too his foot - a second before he loses it to the first guy looking dangerously at him while the team is in forward movement...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:13 am

He struggles a lot for a player who comes in to supposedly elevate our game, I'm willing to give him all the time he needs to find his rhythm and place within the team but for a guy who at his peak age and worth that much he doesn't impress me.

Muller is more effective whereas Coutinho is more technical and seems to link better with the other forwards but his efficiency is crap.
I'd take Coutinho over current Muller any-day though, the prime Thomas was a sure thing in the starting XI.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:09 pm

I wouldn't, I'd rather win games...

Also, 25% of Coutinho’s loan time is over... Pretty thin even for 60m, let alone 120...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm

I don’t understand the Thomas haters here. I too lost faith in him under Carlo and Jupp (2018) but he’s been good this year.

Today he was tremendous and his work rate was 10/10. Much more influential than Coutinho was in this match.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:33 pm

But... but... with Coutinho on the pitch for 86 minutes, Bayern 2-0 Union Berlin. Without Coutinho for 4 minutes, Bayern 0-1 Union Berlin. At this rate, we would have lost 0-22 if he didn't play at all. Plus he runs with the ball really close to his feet, so what are you saying? Oh, and he was great at Liverpool under Klopp! 8) :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 pm

MUTU wrote:But... but... with Coutinho on the pitch Bayern 2-0 Union Berlin. Without Coutinho Bayern 0-1 Union Berlin. Plus he runs with the ball really close to his feet, so what are you saying? Oh, and he was great at Liverpool under Klopp! 8) :P

I know this is a sarcastic post but Coutinho was on the pitch when Pavard conceded that penalty and it was scored by UB. Goretzka came on after the restart.

Back in topic, Müller has been immense for Bayern since Löw banished him from Die Mannschaft. All I care about is winning the BL this season so on current form Thomas has to start ahead of Coutinho. Plus there is no disputing that Thomas’ off the ball work rate is 10 times better than Coutinho.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:39 pm

America USA wrote:I know this is a sarcastic post but Coutinho was on the pitch when Pavard conceded that penalty and it was scored by UB. Goretzka came on after the restart.

Damn. It was the Rothschilds again.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ziklitschli » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Team both but Muller always plays.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:Team both but Muller always plays.

oh yeah if we are talking abt always its at fcb2 . both sucked Coutinho more but muller wasnt way behind
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Ziklitschli » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 pm

I mean first team ofc. Muller, Kimmich and Lewandowski together have more IQ than an average football team.

You don't leave a player like Muller out, you make him work.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:38 pm

^flynn effect u mean or what fans claim their fav players to have abt"iq" yeah needs to work and yeah Coutinho needs to work more and kovak need to work lot much more
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Bring back James!
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion