You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is better?

Thomas Müller
55%
Philippe Coutinho
45%

Total votes : 29

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby BayernCanada » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm

zozon wrote:
America USA wrote:I’ve got news for you champ. Bayern are NOT winning the UCL this season either way.

If I dont think a club I love will accomplish something in May (when its fakin OCTOBER) - I would certainly stop being a fan of the club and will go find greener pastures.

Get a load of this guy! Calls someone out, but then goes on to say he would move on from Bayern if he knew the team wouldn't accomplish anything by May. You do realize there have been MANY times where it was quite obvious Bayern wouldn't accomplish anything by May. This season is smelling like that as well. Perhaps you should start packing up now. Hala Madrid?
BayernCanada
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:18 pm

Hardrade wrote:You don’t have to believe Bayern will win UCL to watch your favorite club. You reek of plastic. :lol: :lol:

True fans only watch their team if they believe they are favorites in every single competition in any given year regardless of circumstance, obviously.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:31 pm

FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehen,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehen.
FC Bayern Deutscher Meister ja so heißt er, mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

Hey zozon, please translate for us...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:07 pm

I’d just like to point out that as much as I don’t believe in the team either, you just can never really tell. Would Ajax and Tottenham have expected to go so far this time last year?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:21 pm

MUTU wrote:FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehen,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zu einander stehen.
FC Bayern Deutscher Meister ja so heißt er, mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein

Hey zozon, please translate for us...

Whats the song got to do with dismissing competitions in OCTOBER???

I never said I will dismiss Bayern winning anything, every season and every month in the same season.
Last edited by zozon on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:23 pm

BayernCanada wrote:
zozon wrote:
America USA wrote:I’ve got news for you champ. Bayern are NOT winning the UCL this season either way.

If I dont think a club I love will accomplish something in May (when its fakin OCTOBER) - I would certainly stop being a fan of the club and will go find greener pastures.

Get a load of this guy! Calls someone out, but then goes on to say he would move on from Bayern if he knew the team wouldn't accomplish anything by May. You do realize there have been MANY times where it was quite obvious Bayern wouldn't accomplish anything by May. This season is smelling like that as well. Perhaps you should start packing up now. Hala Madrid?

Why are you twisting my words???

I CLEARLY said that I expect Bayern to win anything they enter and I certainly dont quit on them in fakin October!

I dont quit on them ever, unlike some "fans" in here... Whats the point of watching Bayern play CL football if you dont expect them to win it? Jesus...
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:27 pm

zozon wrote:

So why do you watch Bayern this season AT ALL if you think that Bayern doesnt have a shot at the UCL in OCTOBER? Are you a masochist?

That's not realism, thats pretty stupid thing to think and preach about, certainly thats one part of the definition of an anti-fan. Why do you brag yourself watching Bayern games and following anything Bayern-related and even more, why do you brag us about anything Bayern related? You are even doing it in a pretty retarded way "I’ve got news for you champ". Wow, you must have some complexes of a higher value or you have some magic ball to see the future. If you dont have that ball or you arent some kind of a prophet - just STFU and let us enjoy the season!

If I dont think a club I love will accomplish something in May (when its fakin OCTOBER) - I would certainly stop being a fan of the club and will go find greener pastures. Just stop being a Bayern fan, the fanbase certainly doesnt want or need "fans" like you that give up on the CL when Bayern is leading the CL group and its October.

I won't give up on Bayern even if we lose 4-0 at the QF first-leg. Thats not a hopeless, blind thing to do, thats what fans are all about. But what am I talking about, you are lost on the F letter of the fans word.

1.) Wasn’t some mod here saying next insult would be a ban????

2.) When will 14yo zozon realize being a fan is not about being blatantly unrealistic, but about sticking to your team through bad times as well? That’s the very definition if a fan, not fanboy talk of CL when actually shitty BL is a challenge...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:28 pm

aterford wrote:
Hardrade wrote:You don’t have to believe Bayern will win UCL to watch your favorite club. You reek of plastic. :lol: :lol:

True fans only watch their team if they believe they are favorites in every single competition in any given year regardless of circumstance, obviously.

He doesn’t even get the irony - see the like
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm

zozon wrote:
BayernCanada wrote:
zozon wrote:[quote="America USA"]I’ve got news for you champ. Bayern are NOT winning the UCL this season either way.

Why are you twisting my words???

I CLEARLY said that I expect Bayern to win anything they enter and I certainly dont quit on them in fakin October!

I dont quit on them ever, unlike some "fans" in here... Whats the point of watching Bayern play CL football if you dont expect them to win it? Jesus...[/quote]

Supporting your club?

They WON'T win it... Why do you think Genk fans watch? You think they all think they’ll win? You talk a lot about true fan-ship yet the only plastic fan in here is you!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Great assist by Couti... oh wait...

Müller: 15 mins behind Lewa - 1 assist in our only real chance

Coutinho: 30 mins behind Lewa - touching the ball very pleasantly

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:19 pm

That Coutinho dude even playing? Meanwhile, Müller with two assists...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:02 pm

I suggest smarter users to refrain from stupid comments.

If you have nothing constructive/meaningful to say, you better just read like topic /like me and many more users/, because well-reasoned posts have disappeared again, and the result is that one kid is already suspended from the garden. :roll:
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:11 pm

It’s factual, isn’t it?

Coutinho is a foreign body in this team...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Manchu » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:17 pm

I only saw the second half of today's game, but I actually liked LW Coutinho considerably better. I felt we got much more defensive work out of him there, and he looked stylistically more at home. I don't think he's perfect there, but, considering the limitations of both Coman and Perisic, it is worth considering whether we should play him there more often in the future.

Also, Muller's workrate was just incredible today. It looked like we had Vidal running around.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OhioFan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Manchu wrote:I only saw the second half of today's game, but I actually liked LW Coutinho considerably better. I felt we got much more defensive work out of him there, and he looked stylistically more at home. I don't think he's perfect there, but, considering the limitations of both Coman and Perisic, it is worth considering whether we should play him there more often in the future.

Also, Muller's workrate was just incredible today. It looked like we had Vidal running around.

Thomas is always like that.
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion