You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is better?

Thomas Müller
55%
Philippe Coutinho
45%

Total votes : 29

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:53 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:We looked the xg ratings, now let's look the whoscored ratings so far this season.
We're going to keep the stats updated in every couple of weeks.

How about this for the Champions League now?

coutinho.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Lol, second best player benched today. Flick is such a scrub.
#FlickRaus
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:02 pm

I would just like to derail this thread one second by pointing out that our third choice left back and fourth choice winger is sitting comfortably in 3rd on that list.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aaaaaa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 pm

well, I am sorry but I am not seeing it, Muller still sucks; I am also quite sure he is one of the reasons Kovac is gone cause the good ole boy went crying to Uli, so I guess i have to give him one point over Coutinho.Thats about it
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby GoatHCW » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm

aaaaaa wrote:well, I am sorry but I am not seeing it, Muller still sucks; I am also quite sure he is one of the reasons Kovac is gone cause the good ole boy went crying to Uli, so I guess i have to give him one point over Coutinho.Thats about it

Yes you are right. Kovac is gone because Muller cried to Uli.
It had absolutely nothing to do with Kovac's performance and the teams decline (while Muller was on the bench the majority of the time)

#-o
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:18 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
aaaaaa wrote:well, I am sorry but I am not seeing it, Muller still sucks; I am also quite sure he is one of the reasons Kovac is gone cause the good ole boy went crying to Uli, so I guess i have to give him one point over Coutinho.Thats about it

It had absolutely nothing to do with Kovac's performance and the teams decline (while Muller was on the bench the majority of the time)

#-o

which part of "one of the reasons" did you miss; let me say it this way I dont think he would be sacked if Muller was happy with playing time. I am not complaing he is gone, just my opinion; if that is really true its the best thing Muller has done in the past 2 years on and off the pitch
Last edited by aaaaaa on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:26 pm

aaaaaa wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:

#-o

which part of "one of the reasons did you miss"; let me say it this way I dont think he would be sacked if Muller was happy with playing time

I fully agree. If Müller was happy with his playing time it would have meant that he was playing more often, and we would probably have had better results ;)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 pm

MUTU wrote: fully agree. If Müller was happy with his playing time it would have meant that he was playing more often, and we would probably have had better results ;)

u mean like his bl 20 games in bl or 3 years of cl ? he is lot unproducivtive than your turtle now! enough with must have and could have been
any freaking effing reason i dont have donated yet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:15 pm

DRvad14 wrote:
MUTU wrote: fully agree. If Müller was happy with his playing time it would have meant that he was playing more often, and we would probably have had better results ;)

u mean like his bl 20 games in bl or 3 years of cl ? he is lot unproducivtive than your turtle now! enough with must have and could have been
any freaking effing reason i dont have donated yet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unproductive? He's leading our charts in terms of assists, despite limited playing time.

Also, take a look at personnel-f8/team-coutinho-vs-team-mueller-t57817-105.html#p589159
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
DRvad14 wrote:

Unproductive? He's leading our charts in terms of assists, despite limited playing time.

Also, take a look at personnel-f8/team-coutinho-vs-team-mueller-t57817-105.html#p589159

aaww mark u lil turle named muller fried look up his preforeamces in last 20 bl games ( the weakest bl ever ) and cl ( for 3 years ) woulcdcchu : ?
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm

DRvad14 wrote:aaww mark u lil turle named muller fried look up his preforeamces in last 20 bl games ( the weakest bl ever ) and cl ( for 3 years ) woulc cchu : ?

20 would go back to last season.

Last season, Müller had 6 goals and 9 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 15 out of 88 goals for his team (17%)
Last season, Coutinho had 5 goals and 2 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 7 out of 90 goals for his team (8%)

In 2017/18, Müller had 8 goals and 14 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 22 out of 92 goals for his team (24%)
In 2017/18, Coutinho had 8 goals and 5 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 13 out of 99 goals for his team (13%)

Hope that helps.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
DRvad14 wrote:aaww mark u lil turle named muller fried look up his preforeamces in last 20 bl games ( the weakest bl ever ) and cl ( for 3 years ) woulc cchu : ?

20 would go back to last season.

Last season, Müller had 6 goals and 9 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 15 out of 88 goals for his team (17%)
Last season, Coutinho had 5 goals and 2 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 7 out of 90 goals for his team (8%)

In 2017/18, Müller had 8 goals and 14 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 22 out of 92 goals for his team (24%)
In 2017/18, Coutinho had 8 goals and 5 assists in the domestic league, contributing to 13 out of 99 goals for his team (13%)

Hope that helps.

aaaw ok u had to go back few years to make ur point both haven't processed for FCB will be happy to get get rid of both :3
! bottom lime suck it up
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Who do you propose we get if we "get rid of both"? Havertz who has 0 goals and 0 assists in his career in the Champions League?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:19 pm

jo[preefulyl yea mark :)
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby bastos80 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Just thought I'd share this:

Coutinho is Bayern's 6th best player in the league (7.04) Müller's 6.67 (14th). Müller beats Coutinho in the 4 CL games overall (7.32 vs 7.01).
However, Coutinho beats Müller in best Bayern 11 per formation (going by rating) in a 4231 (11 games) and loses to him in a 433 and 4141 (4 games).

Maybe that angle is actually interesting for all of the WhoScored lovers here, instead of just looking at the raw ratings, ignoring that Müller played multiple different positions.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion