You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Who is better?

Thomas Müller
16
55%
Philippe Coutinho
13
45%
 
Total votes : 29

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Some more facts

Coutinho:
Starts for Brazil
Starts for Bayern


Müller:
Dropped from German NT
Sub for Bayern


:coffee:

... And Coutinho still can't catch up with Mueller, either domestically, continentally or internationally, in terms of goals, in terms of assists and in terms of medals.

This season, Mueller as a sub has scored and assisted more than Coutinho as a starter, despite Coutinho being given a penalty gift by Lewandowski. Imagine if Mueller was playing all the time and taking penalties
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46367
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8491 times
Been thanked: 13539 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby Hardrade » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Some more facts

Coutinho:
Starts for Brazil
Starts for Bayern


Müller:
Dropped from German NT
Sub for Bayern


:coffee:


That’s it. Killed it. Everything after this will be like kicking a corpse. :coffee:

RIP Müller clan
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 903 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Some more facts

Coutinho:
Starts for Brazil
Starts for Bayern


Müller:
Dropped from German NT
Sub for Bayern


:coffee:


Just beca Coutinho is allowed to be shot more often doesn’t make him better... If he were half as good as you people claim someone would deem him worth 120m... But no one wants to buy him... Even the most desperate club in the world - Bayern - won't!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23349
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:MUTU, so where's the warning for the above post?

So you don't want to be considered stupid, just a troll then? I'll take a note.

PS: this is not the primary school playground where publicly reporting misdemeanours to authority is not considered socially awkward.


I'm neither stupid, nor a troll.
You are obsessed with some weird stats and projecting that on this sub.

I was referring to the above user calling me a "flaming arsehole", but yet, you let it pass. Socially awkward. Sure.
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2652
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 1208 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 pm

zozon wrote:
MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:MUTU, so where's the warning for the above post?

So you don't want to be considered stupid, just a troll then? I'll take a note.

PS: this is not the primary school playground where publicly reporting misdemeanours to authority is not considered socially awkward.


I'm neither stupid, nor a troll.
You are obsessed with some weird stats and projecting that on this sub.

I was referring to the above user calling me a "flaming arsehole", but yet, you let it pass. Socially awkward. Sure.


He didn’t... Reading's not your strong suit either huh?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23349
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby Hardrade » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:34 pm

Müller clan 2019 - Müller is better than Iniesta
Müller clan 2020 - Müller is better than Messi
Müller clan 2021 - Müller is better than Coutinho

As you can see, the prognosis is rather poor and as the disease progressively affects judgment in a dramatic fashion. Stop Müllerism in its tracks, vaccinate your children
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 903 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:47 pm

Hardrade wrote:Müller clan 2019 - Müller is better than Iniesta
Müller clan 2020 - Müller is better than Messi
Müller clan 2021 - Müller is better than Coutinho

As you can see, the prognosis is rather poor and as the disease progressively affects judgment in a dramatic fashion. Stop Müllerism in its tracks, vaccinate your children


Are you dumb?

We're still in 2019 - and only one user said Müller was better than Iniesta... However, because someone else compared "I never won anything meaningful" Coutinho to Iniesta first...
We're talking two bang average players here... But Müller is simply less shite... Because we don’t have to go back THAT far and only have a frame of reference of ONE year where he once WAS good... Under a coach that makes Kevin fucking Großkreutz look good...

You literally have NO valid arguments except maybe for your loverboy's good looks... He's simply useless... Might say the same about Müller but we already had him, he's WAY cheaper and he already DID something - for THIS club... I don’t have to be thankful to fucking Coutinho for nothing...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23349
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:00 pm

Don't fret #12, the Coutinho fanboys have nothing but trolling left as an answer, simply because they cannot back up their claims that Coutinho is better than Mueller with anything meaningful.

The attempts were:
- he used to be good under Klopp
- Mueller was dropped by Loew
- Coutinho has a higher WhoScored rating
- he has better ball control
- Barcelona bought him for a lot of money, he must be good.

Kudos to the ones using creativity and humour to rehash the above.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46367
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8491 times
Been thanked: 13539 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 pm

There are 7 people who voted for Müller and 11 for Coutinho so far.
I like the passion guys, keep it up, show the World how can low can we dig.
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10493
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5226 times
Been thanked: 5485 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby Hardrade » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:48 pm

#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Müller clan 2019 - Müller is better than Iniesta
Müller clan 2020 - Müller is better than Messi
Müller clan 2021 - Müller is better than Coutinho

As you can see, the prognosis is rather poor and as the disease progressively affects judgment in a dramatic fashion. Stop Müllerism in its tracks, vaccinate your children


Are you dumb?

We're still in 2019 - and only one user said Müller was better than Iniesta... However, because someone else compared "I never won anything meaningful" Coutinho to Iniesta first...
We're talking two bang average players here... But Müller is simply less shite... Because we don’t have to go back THAT far and only have a frame of reference of ONE year where he once WAS good... Under a coach that makes Kevin **** Großkreutz look good...

You literally have NO valid arguments except maybe for your loverboy's good looks... He's simply useless... Might say the same about Müller but we already had him, he's WAY cheaper and he already DID something - for THIS club... I don’t have to be thankful to **** Coutinho for nothing...



I don’t get your point... As if good looks are useless? I’m inclined to disagree. There are many latent homosexuals in football, and let’s just say Müller wouldn’t turn many heads. Every possibility for throwing your opponent off their game is acceptable, in love and war everything is allowed. Once more - Cou >>> Müller.

The progression of this perilous disease overtook your rational capacities. I’m truly in shock. We can add virtual aggression as one of the symptoms. Just look at you, arguing so hard! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 903 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 am

Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Müller clan 2019 - Müller is better than Iniesta
Müller clan 2020 - Müller is better than Messi
Müller clan 2021 - Müller is better than Coutinho

As you can see, the prognosis is rather poor and as the disease progressively affects judgment in a dramatic fashion. Stop Müllerism in its tracks, vaccinate your children


Are you dumb?

We're still in 2019 - and only one user said Müller was better than Iniesta... However, because someone else compared "I never won anything meaningful" Coutinho to Iniesta first...
We're talking two bang average players here... But Müller is simply less shite... Because we don’t have to go back THAT far and only have a frame of reference of ONE year where he once WAS good... Under a coach that makes Kevin **** Großkreutz look good...

You literally have NO valid arguments except maybe for your loverboy's good looks... He's simply useless... Might say the same about Müller but we already had him, he's WAY cheaper and he already DID something - for THIS club... I don’t have to be thankful to **** Coutinho for nothing...



I don’t get your point... As if good looks are useless? I’m inclined to disagree. There are many latent homosexuals in football, and let’s just say Müller wouldn’t turn many heads. Every possibility for throwing your opponent off their game is acceptable, in love and war everything is allowed. Once more - Cou >>> Müller.

The progression of this perilous disease overtook your rational capacities. I’m truly in shock. We can add virtual aggression as one of the symptoms. Just look at you, arguing so hard! :lol:


Yeah I always react this way to irrational non arguments... I am still waiting for a single one pro Coutinho... All you can do is defame Müller... And again, I am not pro Müller, I am against a worse more expensive player... So the one who should be doing that is me...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23349
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:47 am

IsiahRashad wrote:There are 7 people who voted for Müller and 11 for Coutinho so far.
I like the passion guys, keep it up, show the World how can low can we dig.


Didn’t even vote so it's definitely closer...

Also, not news to me you people know nothing about squad quality and success in soccer
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23349
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:19 pm

Yes, we don't.
I've got no problem accepting the view of people, there are positives and negatives in everything in our life, not everything is black and white.
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10493
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5226 times
Been thanked: 5485 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby The Black Cleaver » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Müller is Pep's type of player. He would love to bring him in Man City, he knows how to use him in the system. Müller's best seasons were under Pep's time, a lot of goals, assists... great stats!! When Pep left Bayern, Müller became worse and worse every season.

Image
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby Hardrade » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:47 pm

This is the best pro Müller argument so far. Guardiola wouldn’t love a bad player. I might reconsider my position now.
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 903 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests