You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Who is better?

Thomas Müller
16
55%
Philippe Coutinho
13
45%
 
Total votes : 29

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:41 pm

zozon wrote:Muller is a better player than Iniesta was, according to MUTU.
So yeah - no point in proving anything contra-Muller with MUTU.

Bias is his middle name.

also - Muller having better NUMBERS than Lewandowski this season?

Yes, Mr Coman-would-bench-Mbappe. He does, scorer points per minute played since Coutinho joined. But you are the one who is so biased against Mueller that you're laughing because you think that's not possible. So go do your own maths (you should be able to if you're an engineer) and see for yourself. You can apologise later.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby zozon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:56 pm

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:Muller is a better player than Iniesta was, according to MUTU.
So yeah - no point in proving anything contra-Muller with MUTU.

Bias is his middle name.

also - Muller having better NUMBERS than Lewandowski this season?

Yes, Mr Coman-would-bench-Mbappe. He does, scorer points per minute played since Coutinho joined. But you are the one who is so biased against Mueller that you're laughing because you think that's not possible. So go do your own maths (you should be able to if you're an engineer) and see for yourself. You can apologise later.


scorer points per minute played :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares about this, except you. Saying that Muller has better numbers than Lewandowski this season is just ridiculous. I dont care if he has 3 goals in 5 minutes played, he still has LOWER numbers than Lewandowski. Numbers that matter.

People are saying (rightly so) that Lewandowski is the one pulling Bayern through this season so far, not Muller. I dont see Muller on number 1 as a Bundesliga scorer and Number 2 as CL scorer so far, do I?

P.S I'm not biased against Muller, I'm just biased against your blind glorification of him. Better than Iniesta :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1164 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Caring for totals without context of playing time is shallow. It's like me saying "wow Lewandowski scored 6 goals in 9 minutes" and you saying "so what? Badstuber scored 12 in his entire career". As an engineer, you should be highly familiar with the word "efficiency". If you want to travel with car A or car B with the lowest expense, do you look at how many liters of fuel went into each car in total since they came out of their factory's respective production line, or do you use mpg? Yes, I know that there are other factors at play and that the lower mpg car may turn out more expensive anyway depending on weight, speed etc. However you should know it is a much better measure than the former measurement.

But don't worry, we can turn this around if you want. Thomas Mueller scored more domestic league goals, more international goals and more Champions League goals than Coutinho did during their careers. So Mueller is better. Added bonus: Mueller scored more World Cup goals than Lewandowski. Also Iniesta. Also Messi and (Cristiano) Ronaldo.

Back to seriousness: Mueller has a superior G+A/90 to anyone in the whole squad since Coutinho joined the club. Including Lewandowski. That is a fact, whether you like it or not and whether or not you believe I invented the term G+A/90 and that nobody had ever used it before. It is also the statistic I 'bet' Mueller would beat Coutinho on even before he set foot at the Allianz Arena. What I hadn't expected was that he'd be beating the rest of the squad as well. But yeah, his ball control isn't great so we may as well bench him. And don't forget those umlauts.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby zozon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:27 pm

So sum it up: you claim that Thomas Muller is better for this Bayern squad than Robert Lewandowski?

A simple Yes or No answer.
And dont tell me your obvious "Its not that simple". Cause you did that before with that Coman blocked shot vs Gnabry's post.

P.S You are losing it with this G+A/90 shit.
Last edited by zozon on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1164 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Debate over. Good game lads.


Thanked by mistake although it is evident who is contributing more at the moment.

The debate can't be over until we get a real coach.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39592
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13239 times
Been thanked: 10437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 pm

zozon wrote:So sum it up: you claim that Thomas Muller is better for this Bayern squad than Robert Lewandowski?

A simple Yes or No answer.
And dont tell me your obvious "Its not that simple". Cause you did that before with that Coman blocked shot vs Gnabry's post.

P.S You are losing it with this G+A/90 shit.

Stop asking complex questions and demanding "simple yes or no answers". I won't fall in your trap. That said, we can talk about what is factual, and what is factual is that Mueller has been more efficient than Lewandowski since Coutinho joined, in terms of G+A/90.

But you only care about G+A it seems. And given that this is the Coutinho vs Mueller thread, Coutinho has 5 G+A while Mueller has 7 G+A. :coffee:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:40 pm

Zozon accusing someone of bias!!!

The guy that literally hasn’t stopped fapping over Coutinho since day one
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22832
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1158 times
Been thanked: 5283 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:58 pm

#12 wrote:Zozon accusing someone of bias!!!

The guy that literally hasn’t stopped fapping over Coutinho since day one

To be exact, even before his first day at the club ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby GoatHCW » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:52 pm

MUTU wrote:Stop asking complex questions and demanding "simple yes or no answers". I won't fall in your trap. That said, we can talk about what is factual, and what is factual is that Mueller has been more efficient than Lewandowski since Coutinho joined, in terms of G+A/90.

But you only care about G+A it seems. And given that this is the Coutinho vs Mueller thread, Coutinho has 5 G+A while Mueller has 7 G+A. :coffee:

Can't see tweet? Click here!


How is this even a debate?

I can't wait to hear the excuses
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 137 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby zozon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:So sum it up: you claim that Thomas Muller is better for this Bayern squad than Robert Lewandowski?

A simple Yes or No answer.
And dont tell me your obvious "Its not that simple". Cause you did that before with that Coman blocked shot vs Gnabry's post.

P.S You are losing it with this G+A/90 shit.

Stop asking complex questions and demanding "simple yes or no answers". I won't fall in your trap. That said, we can talk about what is factual, and what is factual is that Mueller has been more efficient than Lewandowski since Coutinho joined, in terms of G+A/90.

But you only care about G+A it seems. And given that this is the Coutinho vs Mueller thread, Coutinho has 5 G+A while Mueller has 7 G+A. :coffee:

Can't see tweet? Click here!


Complex questions? It was you who clearly STATED that Muller has better numbers than Lewandowski this season.

Im asking you who is guiding Bayern through these times, Thomas or Robert? Who is Bundesliga's top scorer so far and who is CL's second top scorer so far?

Its always you that hides behind some G+A and always refuses to give a clear and simple answer. I ask again:
who is a a better Bayern player so far in this season: Muller or Lewandowski?
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1164 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Your question is not just off topic but unrelated to anything I said.

It's obvious that Lewandowski has scored more but at the same time Mueller has better numbers in terms of G+A/90*, ie is more efficient.

I don't know what you can't understand with that. I made it super clear what I referred to in viewtopic.php?p=589106#p589106

You can't possibly be that stupid so the only option is that you are trolling and trying to put words in my mouth.

Also, whichever way you want to look at it, Mueller has better numbers than Coutinho, both in terms of G+A and G+A/90. Now that's on topic. And please next time do read my posts. I already explained all of this today. Literally nothing new in this post.

*since Coutinho joined.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby OhioFan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:32 am

MUTU wrote:Your question is not just off topic but unrelated to anything I said.

It's obvious that Lewandowski has scored more but at the same time Mueller has better numbers in terms of G+A/90*, ie is more efficient.

I don't know what you can't understand with that. I made it super clear what I referred to in viewtopic.php?p=589106#p589106

You can't possibly be that stupid so the only option is that you are trolling and trying to put words in my mouth.

Also, whichever way you want to look at it, Mueller has better numbers than Coutinho, both in terms of G+A and G+A/90. Now that's on topic. And please next time do read my posts. I already explained all of this today. Literally nothing new in this post.

*since Coutinho joined.


I think he us that stupid or he's just a flaming arsehole.
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 466 times
Been thanked: 273 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:34 am

MUTU, so where's the warning for the above post?
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1164 times
Gender: Male

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:43 am

zozon wrote:MUTU, so where's the warning for the above post?

So you don't want to be considered stupid, just a troll then? I'll take a note.

PS: this is not the primary school playground where publicly reporting misdemeanours to authority is not considered socially awkward.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45565
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8368 times
Been thanked: 13225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Team Coutinho vs Team Müller: Arena

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 am

Some more facts

Coutinho:
Starts for Brazil
Starts for Bayern


Müller:
Dropped from German NT
Sub for Bayern


:coffee:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12236
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3687 times
Been thanked: 3772 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests