You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Qatar sponsorship with FC Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Qatar sponsorship with FC Bayern

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm

JANCKER wrote:
And if your theory about "not growing your own apples", why the champions usually have to be the ones that spend more? These aren't Football Clubs anymore, these are some big corporations or some kinda shit like that...

I doubt the best chef who makes the best apple pie grows his own apples either. The chef and the apple farmer have niches. Schalke and Ajax are the harsh reality of that, growing the best of apples without knowing how to capitalise on them.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:47 pm

pyrasur wrote:And already certain fans here look past the Bundesliga and judge the success of the season on Europe, on beating the big teams and the star players.

That's why our CEO KHR is talking about an European Super League because we're spoiled fans who don't know shit, right? I think that not only fans are looking past it... since we're at it.

pyrasur wrote:Then go support a club with more Germans. I don't think someone that supports Germany first then decides to support the most successful German club gets to dictate the identity of that club. A foreigner getting annoyed that the club they decided to support because it was the richest and most successful is losing it's identity, and now complains about champions are the ones that spend more? How perverse.

Most Germans cheer Germany first before Bayern... or am I wrong? Don't turn the discussion into another direction... am I lying when I say that the ones who spend more usually win?

My country does better in less popular sports where less money is involved, I believe that it can be an indicator for something also.
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Dude. Bayern is 1 club out of 18 in the Bundesliga. OF COURSE most Germans cheer Germany first, when they aren't busy booing the team for not doing well in friendlies. That's called maths. I'm glad you somehow identify as a German, and you do a good job mimicking them, but the sad truth is most Germans despise Bayern, and for precisely the reasons you think are "ruining football". Bayern are the Yankees of German football. If you came to support Bayern because you think its what Germans do, you would be wrong.

You are the one that keeps changing the focus of the argument. I did not disagree the champions tend to spend more. I WAS remarking on the perverse nature of someone who decided to support the rich club of the Bundesliga then complain about money ruining the league.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

My first betting ticket was Bayern-MUFC '99 and lost, but it doesn't mean that I support betting... If you want to do it right, don't do as I do but do as I say. :P
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:00 pm

In our case Malta... Foreigners suffocate our young talents (and yes we have talents even if we are small) Sometimes foreigners are not better than Maltese but clubs prefer them to locals....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In our case Malta... Foreigners suffocate our young talents (and yes we have talents even if we are small) Sometimes foreigners are not better than Maltese but clubs prefer them to locals....

This is going really off-topic but there's a problem with the release clause basically. I don't understand it perfectly but I believe that Maltese players are never truly free transfers, hence the foreigner is cheaper.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm

But that is going to change...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:19 am

Money that doesn't exist is being circulated all over the place....that why RM are in like 1,000,000,000,000,000 in debt

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:46 am

What does that even mean?
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Clubs and sponsor give money that they cant pay back in the future....thats why there is so much debt
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Spending money they don't have... they'll run in dept til end of time...
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Once I read something that they HahaMadrid get loads of loans from various Banks.
However once they received an ultra big some of money from the Govt by selling him all their property only for the Govt to give it back for free = mafia style, hence one of the reasons why Spain is in this s*** because of dirty deals like these.
Also they used to get funding from the Crown...
Maybe Yelonxabi can shed a light on this...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:17 pm

German-American wrote:Clubs and sponsor give money that they cant pay back in the future....thats why there is so much debt

I see. You confused me by when you said 'money that doesn't exist'.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

I guess I worded it weird lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ttoad92 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:39 am

Whether people agree with it from a moral perspective or not, unfortunately there is no escaping the Middle Easterns Sheikhs money flooding world football. If you can't beat them join em. Sponsorship is nothing compared to actually being owned by these billionaires!
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion