You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Qatar sponsorship with FC Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Qatar sponsorship with FC Bayern

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Even the biggest championships are suffering from that syndrome... Dying from clubs getting too big for a league. Rummi's latest suggestions about a Super League are another confirmation...
JANCKER

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 pm

ottackon wrote:When the wind of change blows in the world of football, some old-fashioned fans build walls, while others like Bayern board members build windmills.

Daaaamn that is some mad metaphor, I wish I could thank 100 times.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:23 am

Ottackmon is actually a philospher/ wizard....Son of harry Potter
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:30 am

German-American wrote:Ottackmon is actually a philospher/ wizard....Son of harry Potter

Well Harry Potter got it all from me so can you please give proper credit when it's due...
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby German-American » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am

Sorry professor, It wont happen again.
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Unfortunately since this sport is already littered with money we have to follow suit ... Otherwise we will fall behind.
This does not mean that I am happy with...
I am against modern football with all my heart. If I had the power I would limit the number of foreigners in a football club to 7.
Make a limit for a maximum transfer 50m and max wage. 5m per year.

Just imagine if industry also thinks the same ...
"I am against modern increment system with all my heart. If I had the power I would limit the number of branches of my company to 7.
Make a limit for a maximum wages of 10,000 USD per year"

Just imagine..Just as you deserve increments with time and according to inflation so do footballers..And if there is a french player better than a german one for bayern he has all the right to play ahead of him..he couldn't be blocked out coz there are already 7 foreigners in that team..

Would you start contento over alaba?weihrauch over lewa?Kurt over Coman?Rode over vidal?gotze over thiago?and there are no german replacements for robben.I crossed 7 didn't I?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:36 pm

I spoke for every bloody league even the Maltese ...
Although we have a limit. Before it was 2 then 3 later 5 and now 7
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:03 pm

I am also speaking for every bloody league.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A person shouldn't be deprived of an oppurtunity just based on his nationality..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:04 pm

That does not answer the question. Why should a foreign player be barred from playing on a team that already has 7 foreigners on it? It sounds either like you are upset with leagues like the Premier League or the Bundesliga ruining your domestic competition by taking all your star players, or you have a weird fetish for Germans.

I don't expect my question to be answered either. Just pointing out the non-answer.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:05 pm

prasun77 wrote:I am also speaking for every bloody league.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A person shouldn't be deprived of an oppurtunity just based on his nationality..

Excatly that... they shouldn't be deprived but they're in this system. Players are traded like goods, not human or whatever.
JANCKER

Postby harry-muc » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:15 pm

i know we wont pay our players with apples and eggs (german saying), but do we really need to grab every cent possible? surely i accept sponsorship, but we wont get broke, if we got an other sponsor who payed 25% less...thats my point.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:19 pm

pyrasur wrote:That does not answer the question. Why should a foreign player be barred from playing on a team that already has 7 foreigners on it? It sounds either like you are upset with leagues like the Premier League or the Bundesliga ruining your domestic competition by taking all your star players, or you have a weird fetish for Germans.

I don't expect my question to be answered either. Just pointing out the non-answer.

If all the best players weren't concentrated on a handful of clubs... there would be more competition and also that would give more of a chance to homegrown players to develop... players are like seeds, they won't bloom and develop if not put in ground that they're supposed to live in, some might "die" but some might flourish. IMO that would be more fun than "I buy every good player on planet Earth and win"... a thing that not everyone can do and is unfair to like 90% of clubs worldwide.

The biggest joke is when you say "English football" about EPL for example and there's little English left in it, starting from executive boards to players... maybe the only English thing left in it are ballboys and even that just maybe.

It's all about money... or how do explain that the biggest spenders are usually top of the league?
Spoiler: show
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

We are now changing to subject from "why foreigners should be barred from a team" to banning transfers entirely, but I'll follow. The reason I buy apples instead of growing them myself is 90% laziness. But it's also economics. The apples I would grow would be shitty. They would be sour and someone who grows apples for a goddam living does it better. I do another job that said apple farmer would suck at. I pay the farmer so that I can eat the apple so that I have the energy to do my own job that the apple farmer indirectly needs me to do. It's called division of labor and comparative advantage.

The same applies to football. We don't need all leagues to be mediocre. I don't want the Bundesliga to be just as average as some second world Eastern European league. I actually want a few leagues that have great players and are capable of playing great football. If your "seed" can't grow in that environment, there is already a solution: they go someone with a little less competition (like Gaudino to Switzerland) so they can grow and come back. The proof of this system can already be seen in this very forum. Foreign fans who follow a big team because the teams of their home countries are too mediocre to be worth following. And already certain fans here look past the Bundesliga and judge the success of the season on Europe, on beating the big teams and the star players. Don't blame the system that only capitalizes on our own sins.

Wages and transfer fees are the reason clubs can't monopolize talent. Look at Bayern, already everyone wants a pay raise, and we can't afford to pay everyone more. The result? Bayern will be forced to pay a few star players what they are worth and the other stars will be forced to move elsewhere to be paid what they deserve. Except when I look in the transfer rumor section, all I see is: We NEED to pay Alaba more he SHALL not go to the premier league :evil: :evil: We SHALL pay Müller more he is a good Bayern boy :evil: :evil: We shall pay Rode more he deserves to stay here and not get any play time but I love him he is German :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:12 pm

pyrasur wrote:We are now changing to subject from "why foreigners should be barred from a team" to banning transfers entirely, but I'll follow. The reason I buy apples instead of growing them myself is 90% laziness. But it's also economics. The apples I would grow would be shitty. They would be sour and someone who grows apples for a goddam living does it better. I do another job that said apple farmer would suck at. I pay the farmer so that I can eat the apple so that I have the energy to do my own job that the apple farmer indirectly needs me to do. It's called division of labor and comparative advantage.

The same applies to football. We don't need all leagues to be mediocre. I don't want the Bundesliga to be just as average as some second world Eastern European league. I actually want a few leagues that have great players and are capable of playing great football. If your "seed" can't grow in that environment, there is already a solution: they go someone with a little less competition (like Gaudino to Switzerland) so they can grow and come back. The proof of this system can already be seen in this very forum. Foreign fans who follow a big team because the teams of their home countries are too mediocre to be worth following. And already certain fans here look past the Bundesliga and judge the success of the season on Europe, on beating the big teams and the star players. Don't blame the system that only capitalizes on our own sins.

Wages and transfer fees are the reason clubs can't monopolize talent. Look at Bayern, already everyone wants a pay raise, and we can't afford to pay everyone more. The result? Bayern will be forced to pay a few star players what they are worth and the other stars will be forced to move elsewhere to be paid what they deserve. Except when I look in the transfer rumor section, all I see is: We NEED to pay Alaba more he SHALL not go to the premier league :evil: :evil: We SHALL pay Müller more he is a good Bayern boy :evil: :evil: We shall pay Rode more he deserves to stay here and not get any play time but I love him he is German :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A club has to have an identity, don't you think? Or it is somewhat like a commercial mall? I don't know where's the beauty of it...
And let me explain one thing about the so many times brought up again and again especially by you on "why foreign fans usually complain about foreigners"... I believe that most foreign fans started cheering first for Germany as kids because the tournaments they take part in are usually somewhat more hyped and worldwide... then started cheering for Bayern... so do you get a link there? First Germany, then Bayern? Yeah, we're a bunch of glory hunters...
Germany in Euro'96 got me into football, before that I didn't care about football... I was attracted by German football therefore... I'm saying German football and that's an identity, is it clear now?

And if your theory about "not growing your own apples", why the champions usually have to be the ones that spend more? These aren't Football Clubs anymore, these are some big corporations or some kinda shit like that...
Last edited by JANCKER on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Then go support a club with more Germans. I don't think someone that supports Germany first then decides to support the most successful German club gets to dictate the identity of that club. A foreigner getting annoyed that the club they decided to support because it was the richest and most successful is losing it's identity, and now complains about champions are the ones that spend more? How perverse.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion