You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:46 am

Fénix wrote:Text Bayern are white seats while the rest of the seats are grey. They didn't change all grey seats and that's why stadium doesn't look like to the one on the photoshop pictures from April and May.

All-red Allianz Arena has no alternative, the fans must put the full pressure on the board.

I for one would rather the board spends money on players rather than having a preferable colour lying just below the spectators' ass :oops:
We're not going to play better just because the seats are grey or white or red.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:09 am

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:Text Bayern are white seats while the rest of the seats are grey. They didn't change all grey seats and that's why stadium doesn't look like to the one on the photoshop pictures from April and May.

All-red Allianz Arena has no alternative, the fans must put the full pressure on the board.

I for one would rather the board spends money on players rather than having a preferable colour lying just below the spectators' ass :oops:

I'm curious whether the new seats will recoup the cost by an increase in stadium visitors (outside match hours).

I mean, for Bayern fans it obviously make no difference, we would visit anyway. But for fans of other teams visiting Munich, the Allianz Arena was more beautiful outside than inside (unless they want to see the museum). From my experience, seat designs are among the nicest things on stadium tours. It could make a difference to some people.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:17 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I'm curious whether the new seats will recoup the cost by an increase in stadium visitors (outside match hours).

I mean, for Bayern fans it obviously make no difference, we would visit anyway. But for fans of other teams visiting Munich, the Allianz Arena was more beautiful outside than inside (unless they want to see the museum). From my experience, seat designs are among the nicest things on stadium tours. It could make a difference to some people.

Fair point, and if it's more enjoyable they can also possibly increase the price for tours and/or be able to sell more merchandise.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:25 am

True. That said I agree with you that it's better to spend on transfers (not that it will make a difference in that regard). I am curious to see whether the project will pay for itself though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:29 am

MUTU wrote:

They have money for absolutely everything and the whole point is about their arrogance to prove fans who's the boss here. Not to mention that they have no intention to join 80-140 mil € bid wars because they find it crazy(which is, and that's how things work in the last 9 years), but that just Uli and the Assh***.
And no... Only a catastrophe such as a war in Europe can prevent clubs from overpaying all these players and put all of them in position and situation not to have money in a bank to spend it so much as they're spending nowadays. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Work in this stadium are probably less than €4M ... nothing to do with transfer ...

Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Now it remains for fans to press the board one more time to replace the rest of the gray seats with white seats or transform the stadium into all-red.

FC Bayern is not rot-grau/red-gray. :|
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Coman wrote:Work in this stadium are probably less than €4M ... nothing to do with transfer ...

Well we could have gotten Arp instead
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:42 am

Still would've preferred all red, but it looks pretty nice in that pic
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:16 am

Mia San Mia

We will hopefully never spend 100-200 million on one player and I actually like it this way. If you have a problem with this then please feel free to start rooting for one of the big spenders 8)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:14 am

100-200 is already too far away. We're only asking for a 60m transfer for now :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:49 pm

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:26 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:05 am

The Allianz Arena has applied to host the 2021 CL final.

The work and planning on the squad must begin in 2019. Let's make it right this time. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:47 am

No thanks.... 2021, is 2012-reversed
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion