You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:37 pm

MUTU wrote:Where would they fit the extra seats?


String a couple wires from each end of the stadium and suspend them from there....itd be one hell of a view.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2280 times
Been thanked: 733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Erm I don't get it... Isn't our screen supposed to be the biggest in Europe?
What do they mean about the trophy?
Confused
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 3093 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

I think they are implying that the Wembley stadium screen is bigger. Theirs is 23.88m x 8.15m=194.622sq.m. Don't know the dimensions of ours but from the news article it states 200sq.m.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 2065 times
Been thanked: 1573 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby endrity » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 am

Hahahahahaha, damn what a burn.

Regarding screens, I think it's a bit pointless to compare external ones to internal screens like the one Bayern just installed. No team would install too big of a screen inside because it would just take valuable seating places eventually.
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 693 times
Been thanked: 452 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 am

Apparently we are losing out on some 28 million euros by cancelling the Allianz Arena contract with 1860, as per BILD.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36917
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6697 times
Been thanked: 9871 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby tflags » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 am

MUTU wrote:Apparently we are losing out on some 28 million euros by cancelling the Allianz Arena contract with 1860, as per BILD.


Smart. Apparently most of that money is still owed and Bayern must be paying taxes on uncollected revenue. If they write it off (as they will probably need to) they can extinguish the tax burden altogether.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9784
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 989 times
Been thanked: 3070 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby zozon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 am

tflags wrote:Bayern must be paying taxes on uncollected revenue.


What kind of tax is that? Paying taxes to revenue you didnt get? Man, that doesnt exist in Europe.

Lets put it this way - a company owns you money (for X reasons) and you get to pay tax for that money? When the income isnt even in bank accounts? No, it doesnt work that way.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 611 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby tflags » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

zozon wrote:What kind of tax is that? Paying taxes to revenue you didnt get? Man, that doesnt exist in Europe.

Lets put it this way - a company owns you money (for X reasons) and you get to pay tax for that money? When the income isnt even in bank accounts? No, it doesnt work that way.


Hello there. I once again find you on this thread. Ok, fine. Let's get into the nitty gritty details. Worldwide General Accepted Accounting Principles dictate that both expenses and revenues are accrued at the time of cost was incurred and sale/service was performed; not when you paid (on the first case) or when you collected the money (in the latter.)

Both rules are called, respectively, the Matching and the Revenue Recognition principles. You can look them up if you like. You do realize all services and/or sales have to be invoiced prior to an accouting adjustment don't you?

So if you want to accrue your expenses in the case of a bonus paid to an employee when you'd like or had the actual cash to pay him instead of when the reason for the bonus ocurred, then you'd be infringing a few accounting rules.

In the second case, if you decide to write down the revenuew or invoice a service when the customer pays (and you collected the dough) instead of when you performed the service . . . well . . . same case: accounting principle infringment.

So your next move will probably be to argue that this is not the case when in fact it is one of the more controlled govermental policies because you could actually backlog your entire tax burden if you chose to accrue it when you wanted instead of when the rules say so. . .

In this example, as you think it works, anyone could say, for example, that customers paid for other services instead of the once being invoiced and you could register the tax years later if you wanted. So as you can see, accouting rules exists to avoid these time of 'smart' situations.

So let me put it this way: It actually does work this way. :P .
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9784
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 989 times
Been thanked: 3070 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Glad to see someone understands financial accounting concepts.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2755 times
Been thanked: 2310 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

I was gonna say taxes are paid on Income (Income before Taxes), not on Cash Flows, but T explained it much better

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6253
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2714 times
Been thanked: 2402 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 am

https://fcbayern.com/de/news/2017/07/pr ... -aufgelost

1859+1 will leave the arena, and will NEVER RETURN. 8) :cheers:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 434 times
Been thanked: 2389 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:59 pm

bastos80 wrote:https://fcbayern.com/de/news/2017/07/presseerklarung-mietvertrag-mit-tsv-1860-munchen-aufgelost

1859+1 will leave the arena, and will NEVER RETURN. 8) :cheers:

Cue to us meeting them on the Pokal one of the next 3 seasons, on the Allianz (it is possible after a certain stage, isn't it?).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6253
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2714 times
Been thanked: 2402 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Image

:coffee:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 434 times
Been thanked: 2389 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:37 pm

In 2018 this picture becomes reality. Rolex confirmed at the press-conference.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7414
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3002 times
Been thanked: 2599 times
Gender: Male

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby aterford » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 am

tflags wrote:
zozon wrote:What kind of tax is that? Paying taxes to revenue you didnt get? Man, that doesnt exist in Europe.

Lets put it this way - a company owns you money (for X reasons) and you get to pay tax for that money? When the income isnt even in bank accounts? No, it doesnt work that way.


Hello there. I once again find you on this thread. Ok, fine. Let's get into the nitty gritty details. Worldwide General Accepted Accounting Principles dictate that both expenses and revenues are accrued at the time of cost was incurred and sale/service was performed; not when you paid (on the first case) or when you collected the money (in the latter.)

Both rules are called, respectively, the Matching and the Revenue Recognition principles. You can look them up if you like. You do realize all services and/or sales have to be invoiced prior to an accouting adjustment don't you?

So if you want to accrue your expenses in the case of a bonus paid to an employee when you'd like or had the actual cash to pay him instead of when the reason for the bonus ocurred, then you'd be infringing a few accounting rules.

In the second case, if you decide to write down the revenuew or invoice a service when the customer pays (and you collected the dough) instead of when you performed the service . . . well . . . same case: accounting principle infringment.

So your next move will probably be to argue that this is not the case when in fact it is one of the more controlled govermental policies because you could actually backlog your entire tax burden if you chose to accrue it when you wanted instead of when the rules say so. . .

In this example, as you think it works, anyone could say, for example, that customers paid for other services instead of the once being invoiced and you could register the tax years later if you wanted. So as you can see, accouting rules exists to avoid these time of 'smart' situations.

So let me put it this way: It actually does work this way. :P .



Owned =D>
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2487 times
Been thanked: 1640 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests