You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FishBowl » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:40 pm

MUTU wrote:I like 1860 at the Allianz Arena.

First off, they're providing us with some extra 2m income every year. Secondly, it helps remind their players, staff and fans who's the better team in Munich every time they walk into the grandeur of the Allianz Arena.

Is that all it really was? That's a gift IMO. There are a lot of other upkeep costs in hosting multiple teams at single venue.

For perspective some stadiums in America have estimated costs per game as such:

St. Pete Times Arricle wrote: Direct costs for use of the lower bowl and two club lounges is estimated to be $172,000 for games with fewer than 24,000 participants, and $185,000 for games with more than 24,000 for the 2017 season.

And that's just using the lower bowl and 1/4th of the club lounge capacity of a 65,000 seat 3 tiered stadium.

Add in the extra costs for pitch replacement/upkeep and locker room and other facilities usage and 2m gets used very quickly unless there is a really heavy ticket sales and parking agreement between the clubs that is skewed greatly in Bayern's favor. Otherwise, it'd probably be a lot easier/more enjoyable for 1860 to just be out.

I look at it like adult kids paying rent to their parents, as opposed to moving out. The paltry sum paid by the kids (1860)doesn't cover ALL the costs incurred by the parents (Bayern). It just helps keep it more manageable.
FishBowl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

#12 wrote:I have no serious architectural investigation/evaluation to show you, but I know that both Karl Hopfner (long time vice president and president for a short period ) and Christian Dreesen on occasion mentioned they were dreaming about a fourth rank...
And quite frankly, they would have to be pretty darn stupid to not remotely discuss this with the architect during planning and construction...

Ah ok, that's good news then. And yes, they would be pretty stupid not to think about it given the success that the Allianz has had up to this point.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:23 pm

1860 could stay at least one more year in the AA.

Shit.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
France

Postby Fénix » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Coman wrote:1860 could stay at least one more year in the AA.

Jesus Christ... 4. or 5. German division at Allianz Arena... E moj Bayern... :roll:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Wow what a waste...
The turf at the arena doesn't deserve this

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Burko » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Fénix wrote:

Jesus Christ... 4. or 5. German division at Allianz Arena... E moj Bayern... :roll:

Don't be so cruel. In times like these, we should be helpful!

Spoiler: show
Or not? :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Fénix » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Burko wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Don't be so cruel. In times like these, we should be helpful!

Spoiler: show
Or not? :mrgreen:

How come that all 1859+1 fans(and they say "München ist blau", that they have more fans than Bayern in the city) can't gather their troops, collect the necessary money and save their club? :)
Why would the bad red team serve as their savior for the 3rd-4th time? Heh, they didn't give us any single talent, basically nothing, but they should receive everything. I don't think they're our little brothers at all... They celebrated our defeat in 2012.
After they leave Arena, we are done with them once and for all. The last time when Uli helped them(by braking his promise to FCB fans), he faced a lot of anger and insults.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Burko » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Fénix wrote:How come that all 1859+1 fans(and they say "München ist blau", that they have more fans than Bayern in the city) can't gather their troops, collect the necessary money and save their club? :)
Why would the bad red team serve as their savior for the 3rd-4th time? Heh, they didn't give us any single talent, basically nothing, but they should receive everything. I don't think they're our little brothers at all... They celebrated our defeat in 2012.
After they leave Arena, we are done with them once and for all. The last time when Uli helped them(by braking his promise to FCB fans), he faced a lot of anger and insults.

I was just joking man. I wanted to be ironic :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:I like 1860 at the Allianz Arena. First off, they're providing us with some extra 2m income every year. Secondly, it helps remind their players, staff and fans who's the better team in Munich every time they walk into the grandeur of the Allianz Arena.

I'm not sure I agree. While the income is certainly better; not only from the quoted rent value but probably by the ticket and sales income from matchday events, there's certainly more maintenance upkeep and just having to change that pitch costs around two million if I am not mistaken.

Depends. For example last time it was changed was due to a fungal attack. I know 1860 are disgusting but I wouldn't exactly blame it on them. Rest assured, Bayern makes profit off of 1860 using the stadium.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:04 pm

TSV 1860 München have confirmed that they want to leave Allianz Arena from this season.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:31 pm

https://fcbayern.com/de/news/2017/06/pr ... lianzArena

Talks have begun between Bayern and 1860 for them to leave the Allianz Arena... talks are to continue =D> =D> =D>

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Bye mofos! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Talks?

"We wanna leave"

"We want you gone"

"So we're going"

"So get out!"
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion