You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby ottackon » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 pm

He was drunk.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:41 pm

MaCk0y wrote:According to Wenger, Bayern paid only 1 euro for the stadium. What's the story ?

Oh Wenger outdid himself in stupidity this time.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:04 pm

MAybe he's talking about the building ground? Wasn't that almost donated to us (and the pussies) by the city of Munich?!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Allianz Arena is to be further optimized. Stadium Manager Jürgen Muth explained exclusively which construction work at the home of FC Bayern are planned.

Several times was built in and at the Munich Allianz Arena - even though she is only eleven years on the northern outskirts in use. Biggest changes since then: The increase in the capacity of 66,000 to 75,000 seats, new standing room and the upgrading of the outer shell of tubes to LED lighting . But the leaders are planning further construction in the Fröttmaninger World Cup arena. Another parking garage, an additional arena entrance and a new bridge to the Allianz Arena will be built.The background for this explains Jürgen Muth, CEO of Allianz Arena, talking to our online editors. "Together with the security authorities, we have sought a way to optimize the Fantrennung" he said. The aim of the construction: "Guests fans should regardless of whether they are traveling by car, bus or subway, can check in at a private entrance."

Allianz Arena: To see the plans in detail from

New Park House North: Over the existing bus parking on the north side of the stadium is to be built a new parking garage for 1300 cars. Remain under the bus parking. To date, 11,000 cars can be parked in the car parks of the arena.

New guest entrance: On the west side of the Allianz Arena (grandstands page) is to create a new entrance, which is intended primarily for guests fans. This will also relieve the recent additions to the north and south sides. The blocks of guests Chains are at home games of FC Bayern in the central and upper part of the northwest stadium page.

New bridge over the subway: the score fans can reach this new input directly and therefore does not have to use the Esplanade, another bridge on the metro line is planned. These reach the stadium visitors on a new path, the track leads west along.
Allianz Arena: extended permit for 75,000 fans

When construction can begin, Muth was open, but "the planning application but we have already made ​​in the city of Munich." But already fix is another legal aspect, so Muth.
The approval of the arena capacity of 75,000 spectators was extended.
This was in January 2015 temporarily granted and made ​​possible only by the use of additional bus shuttles from the Donnersbergerbrücke.
(as translated)
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 pm

We are still waiting... :) [-o< Please Uli, make it real.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ottackon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Nein, the stands are classier as they are now 8)
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:47 am

Fénix wrote:Image

We are still waiting... :) [-o< Please Uli, make it real.

Why do we need this? It's not like we play in the Serie A and the seats are empty.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:55 am

MUTU wrote:Why do we need this? It's not like we play in the Serie A and the seats are empty.

That has nothing to do with this what you said. We are Bayern, red and white, not gray. It's completely normal to see a stadium in our colors.

My stadium Gradski Vrt is white and blue since the beginning. GNK Dinamo Zagreb has all blue seats, Borussia black and yellow, Mainz red, etc. It's completely natural to see an empty stadium in red. In fact, it looks more alive than in gray. :wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:43 am

Fénix wrote:It's completely normal to see a stadium in our colors.

If I didn't see photos of our stadium without people in it, I would have no clue what colour the seats are, because if you're watching one of our matches on TV, you need to be very careful in order to notice.

I really think that if we do change the colour of the seats to red it won't make a visible difference to the atmosphere on TV.

Fénix wrote:It's completely natural to see an empty stadium in red.

My point is that it's unnatural to see the Allianz Arena empty. Maybe you can visit the stadium when there isn't a match, or maybe you can get to a match very early before it fills up. Other than that, for the majority of the fans, they won't get to see it empty except for in photos.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Burko » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 am

It is part of football culture, home team should have stadium and seats etc. in his colors and signs.
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Why do we need this? It's not like we play in the Serie A and the seats are empty.

Have you ever visited a stadium on a tour or individually during the day without watching a game? The way the seats look when it's completely empty is usually one of the best parts and something which everyone takes photos with. In my opinion it's worth it just for that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Have you ever visited a stadium on a tour or individually during the day without watching a game? The way the seats look when it's completely empty is usually one of the best parts and something which everyone takes photos with. In my opinion it's worth it just for that.

No, I haven't. I don't quite see the point of going to an empty stadium. Maybe if I was walking past the Allianz Arena, then maybe OK if I had nothing important to do, but otherwise I'd rather do other sightseeing.

Anyway, something like red seats would probably cost in the millions and take an awful amount of time to change. It's probably not a high priority. I'd rather sign a player than be aware that the spectators' asses are touching red material rather than gray material.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

No, I haven't. I don't quite see the point of going to an empty stadium. Maybe if I was walking past the Allianz Arena, then maybe OK if I had nothing important to do, but otherwise I'd rather do other sightseeing.

Anyway, something like red seats would probably cost in the millions and take an awful amount of time to change. It's probably not a high priority. I'd rather sign a player than be aware that the spectators' asses are touching red material rather than gray material.

:lol: the most communist comment I have ever seen :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote: :lol: the most communist comment I have ever seen :lol:

The most intolerant comment I have ever seen.

Every person has his priorities. Mine are set one way, yours are set differently. That doesn't make one's priorities (which by the way, mine seem to comply with the board's seeing as to how it hasn't been done yet) communist. Ironically, suppressing one's opinion is in itself a byproduct of communism.

If the seats needed changing because they were old and torn, then by all means go ahead and change the colour while you're at it, but just going through that expense and hassle so that visitors on tour at the Allianz Arena have a broader smile to me looks like an unnecessary expense.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:31 pm

MUTU wrote:No, I haven't. I don't quite see the point of going to an empty stadium. Maybe if I was walking past the Allianz Arena, then maybe OK if I had nothing important to do, but otherwise I'd rather do other sightseeing.

They can be quite fun especially if there's an adjoining museum or if it's a historic place. I've been to the Bernabeu - which took a few hours to go around the whole stadium and the excellent museum - and to Wembley, which took less time (and this was a guided tour unlike the Bernabeu) but was still fun. There was a Bayern fan from Germany when I went to Wembley and the English guy showing us around kept telling the two of us about the 2013 final and he pointed out which goalpost Robben scored in (from next to the royal box, it was the opposite side to the one we saw on TV).

I agree with you that it's not a priority but it would be nice to have those seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion