You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

sterndessudens wrote:I wonder why they wouldn't go with a local company like Osram (not Jupp) for lights. There would be more room for seats or parking when 1859+1 leaves because their change room/facilities will be deserted, and their megastore can be used for something else.

They don't have a mega-or mini- store anymore. The museum with all the trophies now sits there. The rest of the areas were pretty much open for both teams already but yes, three locker rooms for one tenant and one visitor doesn't make much sense. It'll be interesting to see what they do with that.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:27 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:45 am

That does look impressive!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Fénix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:48 pm

I saw this 2 days ago what @MUTU posted, but when I see this I feel very hot blood burning. :P

Why should we cheering for 1859+1 relegation? Because of this future view at Allianz Arena. These emblems on both side are also awesome. In the first designated version which I posted few years ago there were only colored seats and nothing more. But is far impressive!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:57 pm

If relegation means getting those seats then bring it on! I would love to see 1860 in the Bundesliga in the near future though (although it seems unlikely). A Munich derby would be much more exciting than a game vs Paderborn.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If relegation means getting those seats then bring it on! I would love to see 1860 in the Bundesliga in the near future though (although it seems unlikely). A Munich derby would be much more exciting than a game vs Paderborn.

Yes, literally. Rummenigge admited this. That's even disgraceful to find out. I was always wondering why they don't do it when Bayern has been an owner for the last 7-8 years. Why? The reason is TSV M, what a stupid reason for one 100% owner of Allianz Arena. Then you hear from your Bayern colleague it's about political correctness, their bigger interest some 12-13 years ago, etc. Wow, they fucked up instantly 75-80 000 capacity with an option of expanding on 85-90k places.

As we've seen their 'interest' since 2005-2006 when they were playing 2. liga till nowdays, the stadium is so grey in their matches when you'd watch DSF Hattrick TV show. That grey, neutral seats simply annoys anyone.

That's why seats didn't change so far. I'd like to smash them twice a year in 1. BuLi, too. Still, if it's the only way to kicked them out of AA to see their relegation, I'm gonna follow every single matchday and wait to see them 17-18th. I'm gonna support Santhausen, Aue & Ahlen just to see them one more level down.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

I am all for kicking those bastards out. Get those seats already
Ottomeister13

Postby Rauntšik » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Soon..
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:56 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:51 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Can a German speaker kindly clarify this article please?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Pretty simple.. Rummenigge was a guest in a show and the host asked him if 5 million rent a season for 1860, if that isnt a bit too much. Which Rummenigge replied to, its only 1,5 million. That they still have debts with the catering service, isnt Bayern's problem. That are his words ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby German-American » Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 pm

I just have to mention that I experienced for the first time my favorite food at the Allianz....Curry Wurst
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 am

Lucky :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby quaazi » Sun May 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Currywursts are super, I often visit my neighbourhood austro-baierisch restaurant for it (and good ol bratwurst).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion