You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby endrity » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:52 am

Bazi, can you elaborate a bit regarding the games against CSKA and Freiburg. Are they increasing the capacity for those games as a way to test out their plan? Do you have more details on that?

Thnx
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Bazi wrote:I don't understand how your post invalidates what I said.

I don't know, you asked why Barcelona and Madrid [proposed to] renovate instead of build new 80-100k seaters to prove a point when in fact Barcelona have proven that - in their case - it does make sense as they already have a 100k seater. That pretty much invalidates your own question.
tflags

Postby Bazi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:25 pm

tflags wrote:
Bazi wrote:I don't understand how your post invalidates what I said.

I don't know, you asked why Barcelona and Madrid [proposed to] renovate instead of build new 80-100k seaters to prove a point when in fact Barcelona have proven that - in their case - it does make sense as they already have a 100k seater. That pretty much invalidates your own question.

No it doesn't and you are twisting my post to your advantage which is again very bad stile. I didn't ask why Barcelona and Real Madrid opted for renovation, it was a rhetorical question. I explained that necessities of structural engineer dictate that building a new 100k seater is extraordinarily more expensive in relation to building a brandnew 60-70k seater. The core point of the discussion was why Bayern München didn't build the Allianz Arena with a capacity of 100k and whether or not that was the right decision and how it would have affected ticket prices.

The fact that Barcelona already has a 100k seater and opted to renovate over building a new state-of-the-art stadium at double the cost of the Allianz Arena, specifically proves that relying on the pre-existing infrastrucutre of their existing 100k seater is the only way to produce this kind of capacity at an affordable cost. Barcelona's example and their counter-plan with the new stadium exactly proves my point that reproducing a capacity of 100k from scratch is a lot more expensive and doesn't make sense from a business point of view. I showed the examples with Wembley and the strongly subsidized stadiums in the US, which support my thesis as well.
Last edited by Bazi on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Bazi wrote:I didn't ask why Barcelona and Real Madrid opted for renovation,

Bazi wrote:but why do you think Real Madrid and Barcelona opted for a renovation of their old stadiums instead of building a new 80-100k seater?
tflags

Postby Bazi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 pm

tflags wrote:
Bazi wrote:I didn't ask why Barcelona and Real Madrid opted for renovation,

Bazi wrote:but why do you think Real Madrid and Barcelona opted for a renovation of their old stadiums instead of building a new 80-100k seater?

You really don't understand what a rhetorical question is, do you? It's a stylistic device and not the same as actually asking a question...
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Bazi wrote:You really don't understand what a rhetorical question is, do you? It's a stylistic device and not the same as actually asking a question...

Sure I do. It is the step that was never included but comes after "Shock and Denial" and before "Anger & Bargaining" on the long route to realization. You should have opted for path B. Gets to the same place but 6 steps faster. You can't avoid "Acceptance & Hope" though; its such a soul cleanser anyhow. :P

Please don't answer man, I'm really not being serious.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:22 pm

My reply to BVB's biggest journalist fan :mrgreen:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:46 pm

I am watching a surreal view of our stadium watching this sorry tm of 1860 playing before a semi deserted stadium vs FSV fr (hoping to see a fellow Maltese player playing for FSV)
When are we going to tell these blue donkeys goodbye and to leave our Arena ?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Inspired by Allianz Arena, I made this wallpaper pack.

There are 18 designs, preview:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Download links here.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:20 am

It's granted.. AA will have 75000 seats as of probably the 2nd half of the season for BL and DFB pokal games and around 70000 for CL games :)
Ottomeister13

Postby ottackon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:54 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Official! Capacity increase approved - 75,000 spectators will now be in the Allianz Arena for FC Bayern's Bundesliga home games.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby theundead » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Great news. The sudkurve will be so much stronger now!
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Haha nice, won't take long anymore and even here Dortmund will be 2nd only :P
Ottomeister13

Postby theundead » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Haha nice, won't take long anymore and even here Dortmund will be 2nd only :P

They are going into 2. bundesliga anyway :D

sorry Borusse, jk
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion